1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Logan7777

@sox9 said...

why a 2-point conversion attempt when a PAT puts you up 21 instead of 20?

Timed for the award.

• Fonz87

Yeah, it was painfully obviously scripted to a guy that had two previous targets all year playing 25% of the snaps…

• lloydjv1

So just because Ingram is back they are giving up on Kamara? I know its the element of surprise, but damn.

• Authentk

@Falconsfan101 said...

That was the most scripted bs I have ever seen. No coverage what so ever. What a joke. Like Brees as a player and man, but that was so painfully obvious that it was scripted.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. Literally went from showing Brees family to him throwing a TD to a completely wide open receiver.

• SoreOnSunday

Thompson over under 12 catches tonight

• kcroyalty29

@lloydjv1 said...

So just because Ingram is back they are giving up on Kamara? I know its the element of surprise, but damn.

So effing livid right now. Cheater gets all the work

• CleverGroom

This is a wonderful game, whatever happens next. Happy Tre Day, everybody.

• marker0357

Alex gonna chuck it 2nd half

• kcroyalty29

@SoreOnSunday said...

Thompson over under 12 catches tonight

Under because Ingram is going to play for both teams and steal Thompson work just to piss me off.

• sox9

Obviously Reed not gonna be part of the WASH game plan. Some guys, it’s same thing every year: ASJ, Reed, Olsen, Gronk, Clay, Eifert, and about 20 other TEs this year on the injury list.

• SoreOnSunday

@kcroyalty29 said...

Under because Ingram is going to play for both teams and steal Thompson work just to piss me off.

Hahaha

• Falconsfan101

@Fonz87 said...

Yeah, it was painfully obviously scripted to a guy that had two previous targets all year playing 25% of the snaps…

Ginn was ruled out, thus the increase in his playing time tonight. That part of it has nothing to do with it.

• rog11sm

They had 4 guys covering Thomas assuming he was going to get the ball .

• realphipps

I wish DK would let us draft punters for Showdown. This random dude punting for Washington has to be at 3x by now and it’s not even halftime.

• CleverGroom

If you think that the NFL is rigged and that play was scripted, there’s really nothing I’m allowed to say to you.

Just go watch another sport, please, or keep it to yourself. I’m not interested in anybody ruining this beautiful, historic game with natterings from the lunatic fringe.

Reality is grand and mysterious. Don’t spoil it with incredulity, folks.

• sox9

@CleverGroom said...

This is a wonderful game, whatever happens next. Happy Tre Day, everybody.

guess we shoulda played both Tre and Cam together

• HuskerAaron

I’m old enough to remember when Tom Brady used to be the greatest QB ever.

• Logan7777

@Authentk said...

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. Literally went from showing Brees family to him throwing a TD to a completely wide open receiver.

Good for increasing viewship?

• 49noobers

Cam helping me both ways. Catches couple of passes then Fumbles. Good for my Smith/Thompson/Crowder stack.

• marker0357

@CleverGroom said...

If you think that the NFL is rigged and that play was scripted, there’s really nothing I’m allowed to say to you.

Just go watch another sport, please, or keep it to yourself. I’m not interested in anybody ruining this beautiful, historic game with natterings from the lunatic fringe.

hell yeah

• Kamais_Ookin

so reed is a healthy scratch?

• sox9

Anyone have a take on what the RBBC looks like in PHL going forward? I love Clement, but PHL will never play him full-time—more like 10-11 carries and 4-5 targets per game, or Smallwood, Clement, Sproles one-third each?

• titanhawks

@Logan7777 said...

Good for increasing viewship?

ESPN needs all the help they can get these days

• gje627

@CleverGroom said...

Amen Brother.

Well-said.

• sox9

@Kamais_Ookin said...

so reed is a healthy scratch?

more likely an unhealthy scratch. sucks he was not on the inactives list. NFL needs to inquire about that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler