1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

This hill dude is whack man. Mega vulture!

• sox9

@rocketman828 said...

Here it’s set for a 3rd td for Ingram

vultured as Payton trying to be Bill Belichek, ruining fantasy LUs.

• yisman

“his package continues to grow and grow.”

• sox9

that’s it for me, good night all. Typical Showdown game.

• Falconsfan101

@Supanice said...

Falcon, the skills and effort required to rig a game would make 100x more doing stocks or political stuff. I do have concerns about “New York” making decisions on the head sets to the refs on replays, but other than that 0 chance.

0 chance? I don’t buy that. Yes, Brees would of broke the record regardless tonight. However, the way he did it will generate more highlights on major networks, fans clicking on internet sites, etc. Can you reasonably say that him throwing a 5 yard pass to Kamara out of the backfield would generate the same buzz as a long TD? The increase in viewship (revenue) is dramatic amongst many platforms. I get what your saying, but 0% chance?

• BIF

@sox9 said...

Who has Tre as their Captain other than the sharks/pros w/max LUs?

I think 1 have 4/27 as Captain and probably another 6-8 with him in Flex

Also played him on the Sun-Mon 2 game slate in my single bullet.

I don’t think he was that rare of a play – I posted earlier well before kickoff why he was in a good spot playing in Ginn’s spot as the wide out and despite Cam being WR2 (with Ginn out) on some depth charts that Cam only plays the slot in NO.

• Kamais_Ookin

still dumbfounded why i went redskins dst, sometimes i just don’t give it enough thought

• yisman

I played some showdown but mostly M-Thu.

I stacked this game heavily. You’d think the game having seven TDs and counting would be good for me. You’d think.

I think I’ll just shut this off and go cry in a corner.

• cheezpizza

People freaking over Kamara tonight arent keyed into the reality of the NFL.
    Payton has the perfect opportunity to rest his most dangerous weapon by using a guy who hasnt played the first four games and is plenty dangerous enough.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Michael Thomas is the difference between me winning a lot of money and a little money. Really thought he was going to get a TD there. Hope they’re still going to push for that 500th despite the score.

• Kamais_Ookin

reed finally gets a target and he drops it WOW!!

• titanhawks

@rocketman828 said...

Anybody with Kamara in season long fantasy leagues I’d be putting him on the trade block.

I have Taysom but can’t play him in the W/R/T spot (yet)

24 team Fantrax league

• CleverGroom

@rocketman828 said...

Anybody with Kamara in season long fantasy leagues I’d be putting him on the trade block.

And I would recommend that if you play in a league with idiots, you should make a buy-low offer to the Kamara owner. One need only look back at last year’s game logs to see how this story ends with the two of them playing together.

• SoreOnSunday

Told ya hahaha

• Authentk

@Falconsfan101 said...

Yeah…Because Katrina Bowl didn’t happen. Or the Patriots after 9/11. I’m not saying I am a 100% conspiracy theorist by any means, but some things don’t pass the eye (logic) test. You would be an absolute fool to think 100% one way or the other. Yes, that whole chain of events looked sketchy leading up to that moment to include the pass defense itself.

Lunatic fringe. That’s funny man. I just keep an open mind on everything and don’t believe everything at face just because I love football. Any time money is involved in something, there is always the chance for sketchy stuff. To completely deny that without entertaining the thought would be completely ignorant, but hey, guess that makes me a lunatic. Not like football was created by humans who are inherently selfish and corrupt.

This. I’m far from a conspiracy theorist but the events where odd

• Smallchimp

Ive got Smith and Ingram…now if we can get AK and Thomas involved

• CleverGroom

@cheezpizza said...

Payton has the perfect opportunity to rest his most dangerous weapon by using a guy who hasnt played the first four games and is plenty dangerous enough.

He also needs to get Ingram back into football shape with a bye coming up. It made total sense to me when I told people Ingram would get run earlier tonight.

• Supanice

@Falconsfan101 said...

0 chance? I don’t buy that. Yes, Brees would of broke the record regardless tonight. However, the way he did it will generate more highlights on major networks, fans clicking on internet sites, etc. Can you reasonably say that him throwing a 5 yard pass to Kamara out of the backfield would generate the same buzz as a long TD? The increase in viewship (revenue) is dramatic amongst many platforms. I get what your saying, but 0% chance?

0%. They could make more money with way less effort and risk ripping off a small diamond shop. Think about it from the criminals perspective. Then realize it’s the Redskins vs home dome Brees.

• jsteele1020

Wow! Alex Smith is bad. Yuck!

• titanhawks

@cheezpizza said...

Excatly; really needed to see what Ingram had and he is fresh

Nice spot to bye week Kamara for the long haul; I played zero Kamara for the first time this week and inserted Ingram :)

• BIF

@yisman said...

Taysom Hill, Tre’Quan Smith, Mark Ingram

You forgot Josh Hill who also scored

• Kamais_Ookin

Smith is so, so bad today it’s irritating.

• marker0357

@cheezpizza said...

Exactly

• yisman

Live odds

Mon 10/8 9477 Alvin Kamara scores a TD
    +300
    8:15PM 9478 Alvin Kamara no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Michael Thomas scores a TD
    +400
    8:15PM 9478 Michael Thomas no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Adrian Peterson scores a TD
    +335
    8:15PM 9478 Adrian Peterson no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Chris Thompson scores a TD
    +400
    8:15PM 9478 Chris Thompson no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Jamison Crowder scores a TD
    +450
    8:15PM 9478 Jamison Crowder no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Jordan Reed scores a TD
    +450
    8:15PM 9478 Jordan Reed no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Benjamin Watson scores a TD
    +800
    8:15PM 9478 Benjamin Watson no TD’s scored
    Mon 10/8 9477 Paul Richardson Jr scores a TD
    +600
    8:15PM 9478 Paul Richardson Jr no TD’s scored

• Kamais_Ookin

For $300 more i could have saints dst at 11pts compared to -1 pts from redskins. Punished badly for this blunder.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler