1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

It sucks…showdown is being solved.

A week ago we had a moron arguing I shouldnt have played Ryan Switzer for $1,000.

Now a $200 guy named Harris is 15% owned.

The only thing people havent figured out yet is which guys not to play… like you saw Kamara at 68% tonight which was totally insane

• gje627

@pick6er said...

I meet you at the top my friend, wish the other 289 didn’t exist and we both took $150,000. Wishful thinking…

Likewise….:)

Congratulations, though….

On your (our) Watered-Down Victory !!!

I honestly believe that you and I deserved the win much more than those other lucky bas***ds !!! :)

• pick6er

I wonder why Sean Payton didn’t let Brees hit 500 at home? Funny enough when Bridgewater came in I imagined what Sean Payton (Dana White) on the sideline telling Brees (Khabib) “I can’t put that belt on you in here, they’ll go crazy.” Sean Payton probably didn’t want the Big Easy turning into Philly after SB52.

edit: Not serious at all, just sucks Brees hits 500 in Baltimore instead of in the Dome.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mtdurham said...

A week ago we had a moron arguing I shouldnt have played Ryan Switzer for $1,000.

And now we have a whole lot of morons saying the NFL got together with the Saints and Redskins and said “hey you 2 teams, we don’t know exactly when, but sometime during the game, in front of a world-wide audience, we want Drew Brees to throw a 60 yd TD pass to become the all time NFL passing yards leader”. Which sponsor had the first commercial at the first break after the festivities? They probably funded the conspiracy

• HoodsFromTheWood

@mtdurham said...

And earlier tonight, there was some moron arguing that Ingram wouldn’t get a heavy workload tonight

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Hoods From The Wood said...

And earlier tonight, there was some moron arguing that Ingram wouldn’t get a heavy workload tonight

Playing the part of THAT moron… Hoods From The Wood

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@bluebroker said...

Luckily for me, I came around to your way of thinking. I moved what I had of Meredith over to TSmith who I already owned heavily. Worked out nicely. Thanks. I’m still very surprised Smith didn’t have higher ownership

Yeah, I stayed on Smith. Didn’t really care if he was chalkier. He was just a better play either way. Finished 3rd with 650 or so other people in the $10 Showdown. One more catch from Thomas and that train overtakes the 2 people who tied up top. I guess it’s all well. With so many people it would have went from 450 each to about 1,000 each and the two who split 350K would have gotten peanuts.

• deactivated204643

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I stayed on Smith. Didn’t really care if he was chalkier. He was just a better play either way. Finished 3rd with 650 or so other people in the $10 Showdown. One more catch from Thomas and that train overtakes the 2 people who tied up top. I guess it’s all well. With so many people it would have went from 450 each to about 1,000 each and the two who split 350K would have gotten peanuts.

Smith was a great play on a short slate. The Ginn position in NO is good for 2/3 deep shots per week. Those shots are more valuable because Brees is throwing them. I guess 14% or less of us were in on the conspiracy. We’ll discuss it at the next secret meeting.

• ASalvaro

@Pandamonious said...

lol i’m one of those that tied with you…a half a point from 1st
    looks like we tied with 655 people

• deactivated204643

@ASalvaro said...

lol i’m one of those that tied with you…a half a point from 1st
    looks like we tied with 655 people

Good work. Congrats to both of you

• ASalvaro

@bluebroker said...

Good work. Congrats to both of you

thank you

• BIF

@sox9 said...

Payton may be the only coach who hates fumbles nearly as much as Harbaugh. Remember a time when Ingram was in the doghouse for a really, really long time several years ago and there were rumors Payton wanted him traded away. BTW, Javorius now looks like the lead RB in BAL.

Not so fast – Allen fumbled Sunday setting up a Cleveland score

• Messiah717

Had Smith in every lineup. That along with Brees and it was almost impossible not to cash. Thanks guys.

• Messiah717

The best part is that a $200 player in Showdown came within a yard of almost 14 DK points. Even at 7.6 that return on value was tremendous.

• mtdurham

@Messiah717 said...

The best part is that a $200 player in Showdown came within a yard of almost 14 DK points. Even at 7.6 that return on value was tremendous.

absolutely brutal…woulda cashed so many lineups

• mtdurham

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Both saints te’s were better. Just blows my mind lol. Smith couldn’t even hit 300 yards while trailing whole game vs a soft pass defense.

300 yards? Did he even get to 200? Man they coulda played six more quarters and he might not have gotten to 300 yards.

Wait hang on i think he just threw another incomplete pass.

Absolutely abysmal. Gamescript set up perfectly for all my Alex Smith/Redskins WR/Mark Ingram stacks and he absolutely ruined it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).