1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@thedkexperience said...

I bathe in darts on a weekly basis. Haha.

I prefer to bath with naked women.

• NDNole

@parrothead112 said...

Will Mahomes ever be this cheap again? Can Jacksonville slow him down enough to make it not worth playing him in cash? Or is Cam at 200 more just an outright better play?

No, Yes, Maybe.

• Smallchimp

@Kamais_Ookin said...

I’ve never played cash in showdowns, but I shudder at the thought of it. How has your experience been in it?

Pretty frequently positive, I typically do alright when I do the simplest lineup possible. It’s nice in the fact that with limited competition, there’s less chances for other people to win. Don’t get flashy, just play the slate

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Am I crazy for fading Andrew Luck on the showdown slate?

Could be the question of the slate…

I do not think you are crazy. I know he’s going to be airing it out all game but he has limited options and a banged up team. I say just underweight on the field (20% of your lineups maybe?). I’m having trouble figuring out who from NE I want to play besides Brady and Edelman. I kind of want Dorsett (non-revenge game because he’s on a better team) but I think he gets a lot less snaps this week. NE TE (hopefully Hollister) will be key here!

• DC2380

@hautalak said...

Could be the question of the slate…

I do not think you are crazy. I know he’s going to be airing it out all game but he has limited options and a banged up team. I say just underweight on the field (20% of your lineups maybe?). I’m having trouble figuring out who from NE I want to play besides Brady and Edelman. I kind of want Dorsett (non-revenge game because he’s on a better team) but I think he gets a lot less snaps this week. NE TE (hopefully Hollister) will be key here!

Yeah Luck is just so damn expensive. Gronk is active so I think Hollister is irrelevant.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Gronk is active

Didn’t see that… I’m not sure if he is worth playing. Well of course he is but maybe he’s not captain material for this slate.

• NDNole

@elementasrat said...

Hoping Gronk doesn’t suit up. It would make showdown lineup building much more easier.

I hope he does.

• thedkexperience

@MrFreeze53 said...

Enlighten me as to why, please.

I’m in NJ so I use Draft Kings as my actual bookie and FD for my DFS. Makes it easier to track how I’m doing at each.

Also, I like FD’s layout more on my phone and I’ve done better there historically. Mostly it’s just preference and not wanting to do twice the work.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

Debo you poor prick. I can picture you with your lunchbox and helmet each morning.

lol come on man. just asking a question

• ironhammer

what are the chances Edelman plays tonight?

• bigez952

@ironhammer said...

what are the chances Edelman plays tonight?

100% as he was only suspended and not injured so there is no reason to make him inactive and he is a veteran and knows the offense well enough to jump right in.

• NDNole

Sutton is another guy that I really feel like will payoff big time for his price on DK. Check out his air yards and he is getting decent targets. No doubt he will have a 100-1 kinda of game this year at some point based on how he is targeted. Just a thought.

• Messiah717

Looks like Gronkowski will be active tonight.

• lukemiller42

i’ll take a stance of fading broncos this week. its a west coast team coming east coast for a 1 pm game after a demoralizing Monday night football game loss vs a top 10 defense in the nfl. not that defense matters too much but vs case keenum it does. I actually like the jets defense, they’re very underpriced.

• thedkexperience

@lukemiller42 said...

i’ll take a stance of fading broncos this week. its a west coast team coming east coast for a 1 pm game after a demoralizing Monday night football game loss vs a top 10 defense in the nfl. not that defense matters too much but vs case keenum it does. I actually like the jets defense, they’re very underpriced.

Denver isn’t the west coast.

• Messiah717

Looking at Showdown. Pascal had 11 targets last week with Hilton hobbled. With Hilton out Pascal at $2,000 seems like a no brainer.

• CeeRob

@theghostofveebs said...

Julio and AB are dead. Long live the Ryan/Ridley/JuJu stack.

SssssHHHh

• deeebo

still debating … gurley/gordon/yeldon and play AB or gurley/gordon/connor and play mid tier wrs such as jones jr and westbrook

• Messiah717

@deeebo said...

still debating … gurley/gordon/yeldon and play AB or gurley/gordon/connor and play mid tier wrs such as jones jr and westbrook

The big backs with mid receivers has been the way to go so far this season.

• deeebo

@Messiah717 said...

The big backs with mid receivers has been the way to go so far this season.

i feel like thats what i want to do but its just weird playing mid tier wrs like i feel like they could all just lay an egg whereas i know AB will get targets. i think in my scenario it just comes down to the productivity between connor and yeldon. who will flourish more. like is connor a huge upgrade from yeldon? because if yeldon is like Gio last week – i can for sure have him in alongside AB. ugh i think im thinking way too into this

• Messiah717

@deeebo said...

i feel like thats what i want to do but its just weird playing mid tier wrs like i feel like they could all just lay an egg whereas i know AB will get targets. i think in my scenario it just comes down to the productivity between connor and yeldon. who will flourish more. like is connor a huge upgrade from yeldon? because if yeldon is like Gio last week – i can for sure have him in alongside AB. ugh i think im thinking way too into this

In this game who knows. Big number so expected to be high scoring. Juju and Ridley give you a nice piece with the ability to pay up at running back. As I mentioned earlier in the thread what I’ll likely do is also have lineups with Brown/Ridley and also Jones/Juju.

• thedkexperience

I’m still shocked that I’m using Antonio Brown and Julio Jones as my cornerstone plays this week. While I certainly like Gurley, MG3, Saquon, and CMC none of them jumps off as a lock for more than about 20 to 25. Good days for sure, but not the slam dunks many of them have had in the recent past.

Looking down the list, Connor is either going to eat this week or never again. I think his upside in any game script should be higher than all of the guys I listed. Further down there are a ton of 6500ish guys (Fan Duel) like Yeldon, Brieda or even Marshawn with a reasonable to good chance of 20 as well. It just seems like a weird week where the most expensive guys are in ok to good spots while the 2nd tier seem to all be facing the worst defenses.

Add in that the JuJu and Ridley ownership trains are running at full speed … well … I’ve just been doing this too long. Both AB and JJ are proud men who I’m sure believe they are the best. I’m locked into their non injury floor this week being 30 combined targets. If I’m accurate here combining for 300 yards is absolutely in play. If I’m right there this might be the week that JJ finally scores and AB has THAT game.

At the end of the day these guys are still the two best players in the NFL at their position. I really think a Magic vs Bird can you top this game is coming.

• deeebo

@Messiah717 said...

In this game who knows. Big number so expected to be high scoring. Juju and Ridley give you a nice piece with the ability to pay up at running back. As I mentioned earlier in the thread what I’ll likely do is also have lineups with Brown/Ridley and also Jones/Juju.

yeah i mean thanks but not sure if this helps. haha im playing cash so if i go gurley/gordon/connor and stafford at qb. my wrs would be like jones jr westbrick and boyd.. don’t see how i can fit juju in

• TopDawgs07

@thedkexperience said...

I’m still shocked that I’m using Antonio Brown and Julio Jones as my cornerstone plays this week. While I certainly like Gurley, MG3, Saquon, and CMC none of them jumps off as a lock for more than about 20 to 25. Good days for sure, but not the slam dunks many of them have had in the recent past.

Looking down the list, Connor is either going to eat this week or never again. I think his upside in any game script should be higher than all of the guys I listed. Further down there are a ton of 6500ish guys (Fan Duel) like Yeldon, Brieda or even Marshawn with a reasonable to good chance of 20 as well. It just seems like a weird week where the most expensive guys are in ok to good spots while the 2nd tier seem to all be facing the worst defenses.

Add in that the JuJu and Ridley ownership trains are running at full speed … well … I’ve just been doing this too long. Both AB and JJ are proud men who I’m sure believe they are the best. I’m locked into their non injury floor this week being 30 combined targets. If I’m accurate here combining for 300 yards is absolutely in play. If I’m right there this might be the week that JJ finally scores and AB has THAT game.

At the end of the day these guys are still the two best players in the NFL at their position. I really think a Magic vs Bird can you top this game is coming.

I agree with this post and I also agree with liking Connor a lot this week. The one thing I can’t get past currently, is that at home, Big Ben is the way this Pittsburgh offense goes. I know Atlanta is weak up the middle defending the pass, but I see that as a plus for McDonald and James.

• deeebo

@TopDawgs07 said...

I agree with this post and I also agree with liking Connor a lot this week. The one thing I can’t get past currently, is that at home, Big Ben is the way this Pittsburgh offense goes. I know Atlanta is weak up the middle defending the pass, but I see that as a plus for McDonald and James.

yeah screw it. im fading connor. playing ab alongside gurley/gordon/yeldon and staffors. may the lord be w me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).