1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Brenmike922

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I don’t think Jacksonville changes their coverage to shadow a certain player and Tyreek is all over the place in that offense (slot, backfield, split out wide). I could see them splitting Kelce out wide more to get Reek some favorable match ups in the slot.

Thanks for the Jag replies.

• parrothead112

@deeebo said...

Ok sounds good man. I am now debating whether I want to go with MJJ/Switzer or Boyd/Switzer or Boyd/Sutton lol. I already have AB in the line. I guess it comes down to who the safer play is for cash. boyd or MJJ? i feel like detroit has so many wrs that you never know who’s gonna have THAT day

Honest question. Is it good to have a “dart throw” in cash games?

• markymark13

I am very interested in Joe Mixon if he’s a full go this week. Gio has not been practicing and it’s looking like he may sit out on Sunday. Also, last Sunday was the Dolphins’ first game without William Hayes and they got absolutely manhandled up front.

• squidkill

@parrothead112 said...

stop — you’ve been on here long enough- Or your brain is just a freaking spaghetti strainer and retains nothing. honest answer

• thedkexperience

@parrothead112 said...

No.

I’m a lunatic. I stack in cash. I use darts. I do a lot of stuff that you should not teach others to do. He is a completely unsafe cash game player that you should not use and is even borderline ridiculous in GPP.

I’m still going to play a 4 man Steelers onslaught build in my 5050s though. Do not be like me unless you have really thick skin and are generally a complete lunatic. Please also note I’ve won 4 weeks in a row. So yeah …

• sox9

Obviously have to come off my AROD/Adams mini stack now. Might do one or two w/AROD/TY, but will be small exposure low $ entry LUs

• JJamess

Need Help…….Ok… Should I play Gordon, Kupp, or Adrian Peterson in my Flex?

• deeebo

so is that one Gb wr in play? since all the others are hurt. forgot his name

• sox9

@thedkexperience said...

No.

I’m a lunatic. I stack in cash. I use darts. I do a lot of stuff that you should not teach others to do. He is a completely unsafe cash game player that you should not use and is even borderline ridiculous in GPP.

I’m still going to play a 4 man Steelers onslaught build in my 5050s though. Do not be like me unless you have really thick skin and are generally a complete lunatic. Please also note I’ve won 4 weeks in a row. So yeah …

4 man PITT might be good for a GPP too. In the good ‘ol days a BEN/AB/Bell/ and TE or WR2 stack could hit big once or twice a year—really big

• sox9

@sox9 said...

4 man PITT might be good for a GPP too. In the good ‘ol days a BEN/AB/Bell/ and TE or WR2 stack could hit big once or twice a year—really big

It’s completely doable on FD if you fit in a guy like Javorius, Taywan, etc.

• markymark13

@JJamess said...

Kupp all day if it’s ppr

• deeebo

I NEEEED a dart throw – Sutton or Switzer 🤔

• JJamess

Half PPR, standard all year work league.

• bfwl3434

I’m going to fade James White tonight. Seems like he’s due for a game with no TD’s since hes scored all 4 weeks so far this year. I can also see Edelman taking away a few of his targets. I’m sure he’ll highly owned so let’s see if it pays off.

• markymark13

I would still probably lean towards kupp. AP will be motivated going against the saints, but I don’t see the game script working in his favor

• bfwl3434

Actually, to correct myself he didn’t score in week 2. Still fading him though.

• jjpk

@deeebo said...

I NEEEED a dart throw – Sutton or Switzer 🤔

I play GPPs only. That’s where you need an appetite for risk and can play those darts.

You don’t throw darts in cash. You rework your player pool to find the safer floor plays.

You’re not trying to finish first in cash; you just need to beat out half the field to get your money. So why risk a zero or low single-digit score on a flier?

• dominicanpapi

@markymark13 said...

I would still probably lean towards kupp. AP will be motivated going against the saints, but I don’t see the game script working in his favor

This is a Chris Thompson type of game.

• sfguy21

Just starting to do my research late this week and haven’t really caught up on the thread. Any love for Zeke or Wentz this week?

• parrothead112

@squidkill said...

stop — you’ve been on here long enough- Or your brain is just a freaking spaghetti strainer and retains nothing. honest answer

Lil’ bit of both I’m afraid.

• odanny

@thedkexperience said...

I’ll be honest … I kinda enjoy Witten’s CTE laden nonsensical ramblings. He’s like the ultra conservative Booker T from WWE. When he called the NFL’s rules “left wing”, I was instantly on board with where this train wreck is headed. Dude literally got political about roughing the QB. So ridiculous. Just enjoy it while you can. The memes will last forever.

That’s awesome, I have to admit, I tune in as much for the broadcasting entertainment (slow motion train wreck) as I do for their awful matchups. I never thought I’d appreciate Gruden, someone who once used the adjective “horrific” three separate times in the same broadcast, but damn if I don’t miss him

• sox9

@dominicanpapi said...

This is a Chris Thompson type of game.

might have him in one or two LUs.

• thedkexperience

@sox9 said...

Yes, I will use it in GPPs as well significantly.

• JJamess

@markymark13 said...

I am slightly leaning towards Kupp but have this notion that Brady will come out looking for Edelman who will be heavily covered and just start lighting up Gordon since old Gronk is dealing with his problems. I pretty much have decided against AP since Chris Thompson will the the star of the show.

On a side note I have a guy wanting to trade Devonta Freeman for Gordon and actually on the fence about it. Gordon could find a happy home in NE with Brady but its D. Freeman! I fear Freeman just wont be the same after this injury.

• NDNole

@JJamess said...

Only play Peterson in games you think Wash has a good shot at winning. When they get behind he is usless. He is my secret weapon lol. That being said, I don’t think Wash wins this game and he wont do so well this week as they will use thomposn out of the backfield. That’s my take.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).