1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Supanice

Really wish the Pats wouldn’t risk Edelmen on punt returns but Bill probably just values him not muffing it.

• monarch

@gje627 said...

The Pats are on pace for huge points tonight….

So I wouldn’t be surprised if Patterson’s 9.1 DK fantasy points are all he gets, and he gets lapped by a number of his teammates.

Including the kicker

• NDNole

Belichick on the sideline after the troll TD. He cares not one bit about fantasy football lol. I want him to admit on an espn 30 for 30 that he messes with the fantasy football masses just cause.

• jets526

Anyone else use LineupHQ for FantasyDraft? The players from the Sunday night game are never included in the player pool. Is there a reason for that?

• SoreOnSunday

Michel owners gonna be in trouble tonight as white will likely triple his production

• Kamais_Ookin

White seeing more play than michel.

• tarheelsrule44

Picked Luck and a bunch of Colts with Michel hoping the pats get to an early big lead. Looks good so far, but I’m a little perturbed by the use of White.

• Dunzor

Uh oh, easy drop by Edelman….prepare to be ejected from the circle of trust, haha

• NDNole

@Dunzor said...

Uh oh, easy drop by Edelman….prepare to be ejected from the circle of trust, haha

• sox9

@Kamais_Ookin said...

White seeing more play than michel.

White is the only NE RB to own, Michel is a plodder. Michel=”(player-popup #jordan-howard)Jordan Howard”:/players/jordan-howard-35446. White=”(player-popup #tarik-cohen)Tarik Cohen”:/players/tarik-cohen-36858.

• sox9

Michel=”(player-popup #jordan-howard)Jordan Howard”:/players/jordan-howard-35446. White=”(player-popup #tarik-cohen)Tarik Cohen”:/players/tarik-cohen-36858

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

Michel is a plodder

LOL..you have no idea what you are talking about

• IronMonkey415

C. Rodgers doing alright out there.

• sox9

@kdsdawg said...

LOL..you have no idea what you are talking about

Dude can’t catch a pass, Brady won’t even target him—maybe a token pass or two.

• KindGuy

DAMNIT Viniateri!

• Kamais_Ookin

Damn that would have been a nice td for pascal.

• IronMonkey415

Oh I get it, this is starting to become a comedy.

• Kamais_Ookin

@elementasrat said...

DAMNIT Viniateri!

isn’t he injured?

• KindGuy

Atleast I got Rogers in the Captain slot. Luck definitely seems to trust him a lot, Atleast tonight.

• Supanice

Pats playing the bend don’t break, look like 4 pats with luck and a colt wr is in very good shape.

• kdsdawg

@sox9 said...

Dude can’t catch a pass, Brady won’t even target him—maybe a token pass or two.

you also have no idea what you are talking about..

• Supanice

@Kamais_Ookin said...

isn’t he injured?

Was questionable with a groin which is bad for kickers but I don’t think they have another kicker active, just briefly saw Vinatieri was active an hour ago.

• CeeRob

I needed that td to break up all of the patriots defense picks

• KindGuy

I played Michel because I thought Belichek would commit to the run game since it worked last game, which was clearly their best game of the year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).