1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3.5 ) —- T: 56
    4:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 6.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 52
    4:25 PM EST : Arizona ( 4.5 ) at San Francisco ( -4.5 ) —- T: 41
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Seattle ( 7 ) —- T: 49
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 45

Monday, 10/8
    8:15 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 52

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HuskerAaron

I think the difficulty this week is whether to go chalky-weighted on RB or at WR. It’s almost like an either-or.

You can comfortably get CMC, MGIII, and even Gurley all together in your lineup and feel pretty good. But your WR’s are light obviously. Or, sacrifice two of those RB’s (at least) and get 3 stud WR’s from AB to a handful of $7700+ receivers right below.

I’ve tried mixing these scenarios to be more 50/50 RB/WR but it just comes out super ultra-chalky, I think.

Good luck this weekend, guys!

• JTAx33

@mathewsmarner said...

how important is kareem hunt now that the weather will play a factor in k,c, and jacksonville has no fournette? anyone else thinking a 40-10 route for the chiefs?

No

• lovetohate

who do people think is the better play today for gpp , gurley or mg3

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

I dunno, he feels like bad chalk to me this week. Like he played 70% of snaps last week and still barely got any targets, personally I’ll be going with more of the running game as DET sucks against the run and then some Jimmy Graham as I think it is basically him and Adams that get all the passing work today

Allison being out makes a HUGE difference here. I like where you are thinking with Graham and the run game, but it’s foolish to think MVS is bad chalk. Also don’t sleep on J’Mon Moore as a dart throw. I put him in every lineup I had in Yahoo in the $1 for shits and giggles.

• Ronboogie6

@absolutacid said...

1 hour away one guy down for my 16 man office fanduel league. 10 bucks top 3 payout.. someone help a brother out and post a fd screenname so i can invire lol

ronboogie

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

P.S. Rain does not affect the passing game. Wind does. There is no wind in KC.

• ASitar

Anyone else way overweight on Panthers D? Who else y’all taking at DST?

• DFScoholic

My Strategy throw a bunch of shit on the wall and see if something sticks

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Them and the Titans are easily my top two.

• JsDrmn

Cam. . .in a GPP? Thoughts?

FD/single entry

• mathewsmarner

since when is cmac a short yardage rusher in a spread that fav car 7pts?

easy fade this week

• Giez

Garcon 10+ targets?

• CleverGroom

@BIF said...

YES

I thought I was on an island with Shady so sat silent

What I don’t like about Shady is his OL, the TEN DL, and his lingering cartilage injury (which isn’t healed).

What I do like about Shady is that he’s Shady, at home, $4,900, unowned, and the Bills are likely to win.

• TimmerRC

In a normal fantasy league would you play shady, crabtree or aaron Jones in the flex spot?

• monarch

Anyone concerned with GB/DET pace stats? Both are bottom third (1st half)and really slow in neutral situations. The public is 75 percent on the OVER and the total has dropped since opening.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Panthers, Niners, Jets, Bills is what I’m on.

• monarch

@mathewsmarner said...

since when is cmac a short yardage rusher in a spread that fav car 7pts?

easy fade this week

Giants also yielding just 40 receiving yards a game to the running back.

• lfn1992

Everyone is thinking about Shady while not thinking about DJ vs. the 49ers defense

• scott33

@ASitar said...

Panthers & my Bengals

• schoony82

Yeldon or Boyd in the flex for cash?

• lfn1992

While we’re talking defenses, I like the Panthers D but I think I might like the Eagles D better

• OSU_Bucknut

I need some help! I entered 100 lineups in the $0.01 satellite on Fanduel. Is there an easy way to delete all the entries? I just made a small change to my player pool and built 128 lineups that I want to play instead. Any last minute help would be appreciated!

• JTAx33

Jackrabbit shadowing Funchess, the only real NFL WR on CAR. No Olsen. We don’t think CMC is seeing at least 7 catches today?

And no, I don’t consider a washed Torrey Smith to be much of a threat

• bleacherbum099

Connor/Boyd or Yeldon/Juju for cash?

• theghostofveebs

@OSU_Bucknut said...

I need some help! I entered 100 lineups in the $0.01 satellite on Fanduel. Is there an easy way to delete all the entries? I just made a small change to my player pool and built 128 lineups that I want to play instead. Any last minute help would be appreciated!

use the csvedit button to dowload current, make changes and re-upload. difficult to mass delete but you can mass edit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).