1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rourke441

i like winston and godwin again plus a.rogers

• Smallchimp

So we’re locking and loading Patriots defense, right?

• Zwalt83

I’m thinking Cincy and Houston Stacks maybe this week.

• Skacel

Remember that Chicago Oakland is a London game.

• bigwillie20

@Skacel said...

Remember that Chicago Oakland is a London game.

Don’t those games start at like 10 AM EST or not?

• SteeloCity

I really hope I make some cash this week lol

• SteeloCity

@rourke441 said...

i like winston and godwin again plus a.rogers

I’d be with you on Winston, but the Saints D does look much improved as of late. But I see what they did to the Rams D…you may be onto something.

• Ndepompei

Titans D will be a lock if Allen can’t go

• SteeloCity

We locking and loading Tyler Eifert against Arizona?

• Smallchimp

@Ndepompei said...

Titans D will be a lock if Allen can’t go

Man, I think this is one of those cases where the opposing defense gets a little less to work with when facing a backup. Barkley isn’t their future and developing him isn’t a priority, I expect they rely on their run and short passes, this probably doesn’t wind up being a juicy match up unless the Titans can get a random D/ST score. The Bills let Allen clown around because he needs to learn how to play, they don’t want to shelter him like the Jets did to Sanchez. With Barkley, they just want to win games so they can be as conservative as they want.

Not to mention it’s almost like the Cam Newton situation, when you have abysmal play at QB, anything else is probably a net upgrade. Mariota, Trubisky and Allen are more often than not worse for their teams in the short term than a backup + a safe game plan.

• Ndepompei

@Smallchimp said...

Man, I think this is one of those cases where the opposing defense gets a little less to work with when facing a backup. Barkley isn’t their future and developing him isn’t a priority, I expect they rely on their run and short passes, this probably doesn’t wind up being a juicy match up unless the Titans can get a random D/ST score. The Bills let Allen clown around because he needs to learn how to play, they don’t want to shelter him like the Jets did to Sanchez. With Barkley, they just want to win games so they can be as conservative as they want.

This is a good point. Buffalo D is legit too so the grind it out kind of game could be possible

• lotusbomb

Ravens have communication issues and a subpar pass rush. Steelers have an elite o-line.

Only problem is, after a beating like that their defense is gonna come out inspired and angry. I’m still gonna take some shots on Rudolph and Schuster and whatever tightend they traded for though

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

100%. DEF will be easy this week. Haskins looked like poo against that Giants D. Now he gets the PATS? Rookie QB vs BB’s potentially greatest DEF ever? Yeah lock and load.

Also, like Godwin this week. Lattimore put the clamps on Cooper. I expect the same when he lines up vs Evans.

• DC2380

@Zwalt83 said...

I’m thinking Cincy and Houston Stacks maybe this week.

Yeah got to see the price, but Houston against ATL makes aot of sense

• Skacel

@bigwillie20 said...

Don’t those games start at like 10 AM EST or not?

It’s a 6pm KO over here which is 1pm EST

• noddy

Fading this thread and trying a new strategy this week. Not sure what that is yet

• 808state

@Smallchimp said...

haha i was going to ask what their ownership would be. the way their schedule is they might become the highest priced defense ever

• Ndepompei

Liking Marc Ingram at that price coming off a disappointing week

• TJRhodes

@DC2380 said...

Yeah got to see the price, but Houston against ATL makes aot of sense

While everyone is going to target Nuk and Julio, I’d take a shot on Freeman in GPPs. If Stills hamstring injury is serious and he misses, then Fuller gets a bump. Mix it up with with Ridley and call it a day.

• NDNole

Dalvin Cook and zeke are in super smash spots.

• TJRhodes

@NDNole said...

Zeke kind of feels like a trap. 120 yards, 1 TD and 2-3 catches for $8300 on DK isn’t going to cut it. Maybe for cash, but I will probably be underweight in tourneys. Do you see a path where Zeke scores multiple rushing TD’s, gets 5 or more catches and hopefully a Rec TD?

• SteeloCity

@NDNole said...

Agreed brother. I kinda like the Cousins/Cook/Thielen stack. Wanna see if I can squeeze both Zeke and Cook in along with the Pats D.

• NDNole

@TJRhodes

I have seen the packers a couple times this year and I came away each time saying this is a team I will target the run game against. I am so glad zeke didn’t smash vs the saints. Wuuuuuuuu he is gonna destroy this week. yes indeed I will surprised if he only gets 1 td. I am thinking at least 2.

@SteeloCity

I am thinking something similar. I have to find a way to get zeke and cook in at least one lineup.

• JTAx33

Just lock in CMC-Dalvin-Mike Thomas and figure out the rest

• Njsum1

@SteeloCity said...

We locking and loading Tyler Eifert against Arizona?

Not locking in, yet TE versus Arizona is a thing and he’s cheap.

Concerns….1) he’s injury prone, like way above normal
    2) reports are he looks slow and depleted of athleticism.

Let’s see how he looks and if he makes it through unscathed tonight.

However TE not strong next week and although he’ll likely have a weak stat line line a 4 for 25, the TD is equity is huge, so for 3300, good exposure is certainly warranted.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler