1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kdsdawg

@squidkill said...

except for Frank Gore- I haven’t clicked his name since 2013…

lol..I forgot about him

• thedkexperience

Ugh … I hate business trips. Nothing like following up my worst week of the season with one where I’m completely unable to do my normal amount of research.

I really hope you guys are on your game this week because I have nothing of merit to contribute.

• squidkill

Ugh … I hate business trips. Nothing like following up my worst week of the season with one where I’m completely unable to do my normal amount of research.

I really hope you guys are on your game this week because I have nothing of merit to contribute.

No Problem Deebo

• deeze3329

@squidkill said...

No Problem Deebo

That is just wrong

• DfsBopBooth

@mike42 said...

Honestly, I think the Saints suffer a letdown off of SNF win and Balt bounces back after a humbling loss and with their stud DT back in the mix. If anything, we should start looking at the Giants O for what it is, loaded with talent, especially after SB comes back. They got a good O-line, a solid young QB plus Engram/Sheppard and Tate. If dimes is the real thing, this O with SB could be elite, but even without him, they are good. I’d rather roll the dice on Danny Dimes stacks than Cousins. Even if Minny scores, a lot of that is going to be on the ground. Giants down to third-string LB’s and the first string ones suck. Ever since snacks left, they have sucked Vs the run. I just don’t see Minny going pass-heavy when the run game should work just fine.

Giants have played the bucs and skins. I think Jones will be an ok Qb, but against the Vikings I’ll pass. Vikings have to get Cousins some confidence and this is the perfect game to do so. I don’t think the Ravens are that good, I actually like Steelers d this week. Are we to the point where we trust Winston? Saints may have a letdown but no way am I trusting Jameis. Bucs are coming off a huge win and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Winston score less than 10 points.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Damn I’m seeing Cousins talk. I’ve wrote him off after trying again this week. Part of me is afraid of the fade (MSU homerism & his “potential”) but he is just straight trash this year. Should they have kept Keenum? lol

Well everybody talking ish about him we might get another “You Like That” game against an awful Giants D. I might have talked myself into one single $0.25 share of him…

• miggs6876

I’m having a hard time picking a gpp QB this week. Right now, I’m considering Watson, Wetz, Brady, and Murray. Any thoughts?

• Zwalt83

haha One single 25 cent game , Keenum may not be as good but he meshed better with the team, Cousins isn’t the Answer and they still have 28 games left with him they won’t make the playoffs for a 2nd straight year, another Ponder wasting a talented team because the Vikes are afraid to pull the plug on him,

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I haven’t given up hope on him and had the Vikes winning the division (doesn’t seem likely now). I am losing my patience with him however.

Guess we’ll see what happens.

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@DfsBopBooth said...

Giants have played the bucs and skins. I think Jones will be an ok Qb, but against the Vikings I’ll pass. Vikings have to get Cousins some confidence and this is the perfect game to do so. I don’t think the Ravens are that good, I actually like Steelers d this week. Are we to the point where we trust Winston? Saints may have a letdown but no way am I trusting Jameis. Bucs are coming off a huge win and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Winston score less than 10 points.

Less than 10 may be a tad extreme, no?

• CheeseCutter

The Vikings have been clear they’re going to pound the ball on the ground unless they have to. I don’t think they will have to against the Giants. That’s not to say that Cousins couldn’t throw 3 TDs, but it will probably be on ~20 attempts for 175 yards. Their formula to win is to play sold defense and use Cook. The formula to lose is to put the ball in Cousins hands unnecessarily.

Someone earlier said to play Cook and a WR. I agree…just play two lineups, one with Theilen and one with Diggs.

• Dunzor

@miggs6876 said...

I’m having a hard time picking a gpp QB this week. Right now, I’m considering Watson, Wetz, Brady, and Murray. Any thoughts?

Watson is my favorite, but I think Brady in a bounce back spot would be my next favorite of those 4

• mike42

@DfsBopBooth said...

Here’s the thing with Winston; something may have actually changed because of Arians. You can see the effect Koetter can have on a QB with Ryan throwing more INT“s than he has in his entire career. I’m leaning towards believing in this one but it doesn’t mean that this will be a big offensive game for TB just because I doubt NO’s scores a bunch of points. TB’s D has also improved to the point where they can win a 21-17 type game. Another thing to remember is while NO’s D played inspired on SNF, we should still probably think of them as someone to pick on. I’d say the Rams suffered a letdown after their SNF win and that played a role in TB’s win. I just don’t think NO’s defensive performance Vs a good DAL O is the D we will see this week. Add it all up and I think you put some TB in your LU’s but no reason to start locking Winston in(yet). My general take is NO’s suffers a letdown after an inspired effort and TB is a young, improving team that is gaining confidence. I’ve actively destroyed Winston over the years for his lack of growth but I’m hitting the pause button, for now.

The more I think about that Minny/Giants game the more I can see there is merit to Minny going balanced but it doesn’t make me like Cousins, just Thielen, in addition to Cooks. I also think you need the Giants to score if you want to play Thielen or Cousins. If Minny has a safe lead I wouldn’t imagine they risk it by having Cousins pass it in the red zone or throw it a whole lot in general. If you want to get that 300 yds 3 TD game, you are probably going to need the Giants to score too. Minny’s D isn’t the same on the road but they are still a difficult matchup for a rookie QB. I’m also wondering if the Giants D, at home, after last weeks dominating performance, isn’t a tad better than public perception. Still bad, but trending up. Not the same sieve we saw Vs Dal/TB. Plus it’s not like Minny’s passing O is in the same stratosphere as TB’s or Dal’s.

As far as PIT/BALT, I think it’s a lower scoring game not filled with fantasy goodness. I doubt Jackson can blow up on this Pit D that has speed/talent and gimmicks are not going to work as well the second time around for Pit Vs a better D than Cincy’s. I’d trust Balt bouncing back more than Pit coming off of MNF. If Samuels is lead back, you play him, but if Balt’s DT is back, I’d guess Balt’s veteran D plays with pride after getting humiliated last week. If PIT backfield is split, I’d fade them. I trust both of these D’s to confuse and limit the other teams QB’s more than I trust the QB’s.

• Wonger2

@deeze3329 said...

squidkill said…

That is just wrong

No that is darn funny😄

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

In case anyone cares. Here is a list (by position) of some of the most positively mentioned players in this thread so far.

D/ST
    Patriots D
    Tampa Bay D
    Pittsburgh D

QB
    Kirk Cousins
    Tom Brady
    Chase Daniel

RB
    Ezekiel Elliott
    Dalvin Cook
    David Johnson

TE
    Tyler Eifert
    Noah Fant
    Dawson Knox

WR
    Auden Tate
    Will Fuller
    Adam Thielen

This is a good idea. You should track this all week and see if the forum nails all the chalk.

• Zwalt83

I’m a Vikings fan, I hope they win the division but I see them finishing last, they have a tough schedule I can see them winning maybe 4 more games Giants, Redskins, than maybe one vs the lions and bears other than that I just don ‘t see how they beat the rest

• Zwalt83

Now that Ross is out is Tate a must start?

• superjon

@keephustlincuz said...

This is a good idea. You should track this all week and see if the forum nails all the chalk.

I plan on doing it until around Saturday at the latest. Also keeping track of who likes who.

• NDNole

By showdown logic david moore is gonna have 2 td’s tomorrow lol

EDIT: There is a showdown thread I should have put this in.

• Dunzor

@NDNole said...

By showdown logic david moore is gonna have 2 td’s tomorrow lol

He’s definitely ramping up his usage as he returns from injury and Russ has targeted him in the red zone in his limited time. I think if you are heavy seahawks passing game for showdown (as I will be) you need to have at least a bit of Moore

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

I plan on doing it until around Saturday at the latest. Also keeping track of who likes who.

• Dunzor

FYI, we could see a force feed Thielen (and to a lesser extend Diggs) this week:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kirk-cousins-apologizes-to-adam-thielen-for-not-getting-him-the-ball-021842427.html

• NDNole

@Dunzor

I think digs is the play for me of the 2 Vikings wr. He is more apt to get the deep ball while thielen will hit em with the 8-155-0 if he goes off. I think digs gets a td or 2 this game to quiet the wr’s just a little.

• CheeseCutter

@Zwalt83 said...

Now that Ross is out is Tate a must start?

He is for me. If that doesn’t make you uncomfortable enough, pair him with Dalton. At home against the Cardinals, the two of them combined only cost $9200 on DK.

• SteeloCity

There is pretty much zero TEs I like this week. Maybe Noah Fant? Idk. This is tough. Ertz doesn’t score enough to be worth his price, Engram has a tough matchup, Waller has a tough matchup, Andrews I don’t trust, Olsen faces a tough D. Maybe Jimmy G? His floor is low. Maybe OJ Howard? Curious to see what others think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).