1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Smallchimp

@superjon said...

I plan on doing it until around Saturday at the latest. Also keeping track of who likes who.

Are you doing this manually or through a script? I feel like this has Python written all over it if that’s something you haven’t already considered

• superjon

@Smallchimp said...

Are you doing this manually or through a script? I feel like this has Python written all over it if that’s something you haven’t already considered

Manually.

I know nothing about Python, but I’m not sure this could be scripted. Mainly for the fact that when a player gets mentioned here, it’s not always by full name and position is rarely mentioned.

Then again, I know nothing about Python.

• Dunzor

Adams looking likely to miss this week’s game for GB, does that put MVS in play or does losing their best weapon hurt everyone on that offense too much?

• kps3205s

@SteeloCity said...

Curious to see what others think.

I’m going with Dawson Knox this week vs. the Titans in my single LU on DK for $3100. 6 rec out of 7 targets for 125 yds and 1 TD in the last 2 games. Only thing that could mess this up is Tyler Kroft coming back but he just got out of a boot so I am assuming he will be limited.

Odds are it will bite me in the azz but TN has given up 3 TD in 4 games to TE and they have 21 rec against them in those 4 games out of 32 targets.

Just a thought.

• CheeseCutter

@Dunzor said...

Adams looking likely to miss this week’s game for GB, does that put MVS in play or does losing their best weapon hurt everyone on that offense too much?

I think it hurts everyone except Jimmy Graham. Last week after Davante Adams went out, Jimmy Graham became the security blanket and had nine targets with at least three red zone targets and a TD.

• PaperStacking92

Jimmy Graham does look nice in that matchup with the Cowboys maybe just maybe we get a vintage Game from him Sunday 12 rec 108 yards 2 tds. Not to hard to ask for right

• Zwalt83

I like KNOX this week for TE

• JTAx33

@squidkill said...

Ugh … I hate business trips. Nothing like following up my worst week of the season with one where I’m completely unable to do my normal amount of research.

I really hope you guys are on your game this week because I have nothing of merit to contribute.

No Problem Deebo

I feel bad for chuckling

• JTAx33

The 4k tier is looking nice at TE. Hooper, Graham, and Olsen all look appealing. Andrews too if you think he’s healthy

• parrothead112

@SteeloCity said...

There is pretty much zero TEs I like this week. Maybe Noah Fant? Idk. This is tough. Ertz doesn’t score enough to be worth his price, Engram has a tough matchup, Waller has a tough matchup, Andrews I don’t trust, Olsen faces a tough D. Maybe Jimmy G? His floor is low. Maybe OJ Howard? Curious to see what others think.

Eifert I guess

• parrothead112

@Dunzor said...

Maybe pair him with Arod?

• mike42

@Zwalt83 said...

Now that Ross is out is Tate a must start?

Probably in cash but Boyd should be too. He should see 10-12 plus tgts in a pace up game Vs a bad pass D.

• JTAx33

@mike42 said...

Probably in cash but Boyd should be too. He should see 10-12 plus tgts in a pace up game Vs a bad pass D.

Hard to fit Boyd if you’re paying up at RB and playing MT

• parrothead112

@JTAx33 said...

And the Pats D

• deeebo

CMC/Thielen or Cook/Godwin for cash … is cook a must play for cash this week? i feel like minny might theow the ball more but everyone likes him. not much talk about cmc

• JTAx33

@parrothead112 said...

And the Pats D

That’s why you don’t sacrifice volume for defense in cash

• S7ubs

@SteeloCity said...

There is pretty much zero TEs I like this week. Maybe Noah Fant? Idk. This is tough. Ertz doesn’t score enough to be worth his price, Engram has a tough matchup, Waller has a tough matchup, Andrews I don’t trust, Olsen faces a tough D. Maybe Jimmy G? His floor is low. Maybe OJ Howard? Curious to see what others think.

Eifert is an option. Not happy he has Dalton throwing to him but they do play the cards

• mike42

@JTAx33 said...

I get it but he’s a great play this week in GPP’s and I wouldn’t completely write him off for cash. Most weeks his setup would be cash viable, maybe not this one.

• JTAx33

@mike42 said...

I get it but he’s a great play this week in GPP’s and I wouldn’t completely write him off for cash. Most weeks his setup would be cash viable, maybe not this one.

Oh he’s certainly in play, I just don’t think my construction will lead me there

• mike42

@S7ubs said...

Eifert is an option. Not happy he has Dalton throwing to him but they do play the cards

I think ARZ cut Swearinger (?), wasn’t he the one covering TE’s? Either way, Eifert is the least viable TE to play ARZ this year, doesn’t mean he won’t score but he is the least likely to smash and the most likely to crash. Eifert and Uzomah played the same amount of snaps last week in a game where Cincy was behind the whole time. I know Eifert probably ran more routes but the best reason to use him in cash is he’s cheap and has some TD equity. In GPP’s, he’s far from Disley in terms of ceiling and floor.

I think Jimmy G is the better play in all formats. Dal D tends to limit production to WR’s and Adams should be out. YOu have to figure that Jimmy G is a decent or big part of the game plan this week. OJ has some GPP appeal too. I heard ARians talk about how he likes it that Godwin smashed because he is such a hard worker and does the little things. If we hear any qoutes about OJ stepping it up in practice that should be our que that he’s in play. He played 75% of the snaps last week which was on the high end of his range but he wasn’t that involved.

• mike42

@JTAx33 said...

Oh he’s certainly in play, I just don’t think my construction will lead me there

WHo do you like between the higher priced RB’s? CMC is going to be number one on most boards but I’m trying to figure out how ownership will shake out between Cooks and Zeke. Sounds like Zeke will be the next highest or even higher than CMC.

For GPP’s, I think D. Henry may be in play. They get an all-pro LT back, Ten might be able to control this game, maybe a letdown post NE and you have to figure they give it to him early and often vs Buf’s D.

• zpa1989

anyone like keesean johnson from the cards with kirk and byrd ruled out?

• bigez952

For everyone thinking that MN will throw the ball more because of Adam Thielan complaining and Kirk Cousin publicly apologizing to him doesn’t know Mike Zimmer very well. He is a hard headed coach and sounded annoyed this is even a topic saying “those guys are always complaining” and “maybe they should get off podcasts and radio shows”.

I could see him intentionally running even more just to stroke his own ego that he is in charge and complaining gets you no where.

• JTAx33

@mike42 said...

WHo do you like between the higher priced RB’s? CMC is going to be number one on most boards but I’m trying to figure out how ownership will shake out between Cooks and Zeke. Sounds like Zeke will be the next highest or even higher than CMC.

For GPP’s, I think D. Henry may be in play. They get an all-pro LT back, Ten might be able to control this game, maybe a letdown post NE and you have to figure they give it to him early and often vs Buf’s D.

I think the proper construction will be 2 of 3 out of CMC, Zeke, Cook, and 1 guy around 6k like Mixon, Jones,or maybe even Ekeler

• caleb21scott

Lance Kendricks anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).