1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Smallchimp

@808state said...

Diggs might be traded to the Bills or Patriots before the end of the week

Yuck, does it really make sense to trade away players of his caliber for what’s likely not a proportional trade? Obviously he’d be more valuable if he was passed to more frequently, but does it hurt that much to just hang onto him?

• deeze3329

Just starting to mess around with roster construction, and I am for the first time ever liking a WR in the flex on FD. I know this was talked about in the past weeks forums. Did anyone roll with it, if so, how did it work out?

• Smallchimp

@superjon said...

I wonder if the Pats would give up Michel or White.

I’m sure the Vikings wouldn’t mind another good back that could help take some of the workload off Cook.

It’d make sense for their scheme I’m sure, but jeez, they’ve gotta reach a point where not having Diggs is going to hurt them in games they can’t rush for over 100 yards

• mike42

@superjon said...

I wonder if the Pats would give up Michel or White.

I’m sure the Vikings wouldn’t mind another good back that could help take some of the workload off Cook.

That doesn’t make sense, they drafted one this year for that purpose. If their smart, they will try getting Brady in the deal. They could use an upgrade at QB almost for sure.

• Smallchimp

@deeze3329 said...

Just starting to mess around with roster construction, and I am for the first time ever liking a WR in the flex on FD. I know this was talked about in the past weeks forums. Did anyone roll with it, if so, how did it work out?

It’s higher risk, higher reward. RB is a “safer bet” because you can predict volume which helps you predict output, but for WR, it’s harder to get an accurate read on them, even if volume is predictable. It’s viable, but don’t go extra WR if you aren’t confident picking another one.

• mike42

@Smallchimp said...

Yuck, does it really make sense to trade away players of his caliber for what’s likely not a proportional trade? Obviously he’d be more valuable if he was passed to more frequently, but does it hurt that much to just hang onto him?

Read between the lines, Diggs is probably asking for a trade but just not doing it publicly. That way it gives the team more leverage and isn’t a distraction. He had to go to them, hard to imagine it any other way.

• dimestorez

@mike42 said...

That doesn’t make sense, they drafted one this year for that purpose. If their smart, they will try getting Brady in the deal. They could use an upgrade at QB almost for sure.

What about Diggs with a 1st and 2nd for Ramsey?! It’s fun to dream.

• mike42

@deeze3329 said...

GPP or cash? Cash prolly not but GPP’s its totally viable.

• deeebo

@Dunzor said...

In a big gpp it is definitely in play as they could be the top scoring D easily, but for cash or your smaller work league, I don’t think you need to go there. The savings you can get by going to Car or Ten allow you to do so much more at your other positions to beat your limited number of competitors

awesome. thanks man appreciate it. ill pay down to carolina

• mnstone14

out of cmc/cook/zeke, whose the ideal cash play?

• deeze3329

@mike42 said...

GPP or cash? Cash prolly not but GPP’s its totally viable.

Was talking GPP, should have put that in the post.

• Logan7777

@mnstone14 said...

out of cmc/cook/zeke, whose the ideal cash play?

CMC.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

• deeebo

im not playing cmc this week in cash …im scared 😅 but zeke cook and dj are my three rbs …

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

im not playing cmc this week in cash …im scared 😅 but zeke cook and dj are my three rbs …

which qb?

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

If u are playing FanDuel It’s not DJ.
    On DK it’s DJ. IMO

• BigPod

Thoughts on using Flacco for cash on DK this week? Only $4700. Both defenses missing some key players, likely playing from behind most of the game. Chargers have allowed 8 passing tds in 4 games, including one to Rosen. Makes for a nice stack piece to bring it back with whatever Chargers you want to squeeze in.

• deeebo

@squidkill said...

If u are playing FanDuel It’s not DJ.
    On DK it’s DJ. IMO

why? whats the difference? who should I play instead of dj then? dj has a good matchup no?

• deeebo

@keephustlincuz said...

which qb?

wentz

• squidkill

@deeebo said...

why? whats the difference? who should I play instead of dj then? dj has a good matchup no?

U know what the difference is between sites? And scoring?

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Are you saying the Vikings should try to get Brady?

As in Tom Brady?

• squidkill

@superjon said...

Are you saying the Vikings should try to get Brady?

As in Tom Brady?

Mikes drunk. He meant Marcia Brady or Wayne

• Logan7777

@squidkill said...

U know what the difference is between sites? And scoring?

He doesn’t. PPR way different.

• realphipps

Samuels could be a good play this week. Referring to the game plan against Cincy…

I think they designed that to attack Cincys “big” 5 man line, one which is stout up the gut but severely lacking in agility and lateral quickness.

• Dunzor

@realphipps said...

Samuels could be a good play this week. Referring to the game plan against Cincy…

I think they designed that to attack Cincys “big” 5 man line, one which is stout up the gut but severely lacking in agility and lateral quickness.

Ya the announcers were making a point of the fact that Cincy was playing its Big Base defense with an extra defensive tackle in there since they were expecting Pit to focus on the run…it did look like they got out leveled by the wildcat quickness

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).