1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TopDawgs07

They give up 273 ypg. Two high paced teams, Dalton at home, I’m optimistic.

• timusbr

Request for Info

does anyone have a cvs copy of a week 1 Thursday-Monday gpp Final?

if so can you PM me a link.

• BIF

@ssilberman2012 said...

sorry – this was FD. there is no limit but this activity is just very suspicious. Dude has no experience badge next to his name. We are straight up betting like $150

Not suspicious – normal shark behaviour

On DK you can limit it to one game per opponent but only at each price level – I often grab a guy’s H2H at $1,$2,$3,$5,$10,$20 if I’ve had success against them

• squidkill

@ssilberman2012 said...

I never really create H2Hs, only do 50/50s. I created like 100 $1 and $2 H2Hs across almost every slate and this one guy “stankycheese” took almost every single one. He doesn’t have a star or any experience badge but has to be a shark, right? Is this allowed? How do you stop one shark from taking all your H2Hs???

He is bum hunting you. There is a an option to limit that

• keephustlincuz

@ssilberman2012 said...

sorry – this was FD. there is no limit but this activity is just very suspicious. Dude has no experience badge next to his name. We are straight up betting like $150

Did he crush you a few times before in H2H? Maybe he views you as a fish.

• 33BeRad

@ssilberman2012 said...

I never really create H2Hs, only do 50/50s. I created like 100 $1 and $2 H2Hs across almost every slate and this one guy “stankycheese” took almost every single one. He doesn’t have a star or any experience badge but has to be a shark, right? Is this allowed? How do you stop one shark from taking all your H2Hs???

There doesn’t seem to be an option. If you don’t like it just cancel all of them then just scoop up the ones you want.

• Hoods From The Wood

@33BeRad said...

There doesn’t seem to be an option. If you don’t like it just cancel all of them then just scoop up the ones you want.

Or he could just win?

• mike42

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Or he could just win?

Or lose, on purpose, to set him up for next week where you play him for higher stakes. I saw it in a movie once. Hood, you’ve probably seen it more than once because you are a little older than me.

BTW- It worked.

• 33BeRad

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Or he could just win?

HAHAHA! Yes he could but he didn’t seem to like one person taking all of his action. Trying to get around that

• superjon

Is it a bad idea to play 100% of someone when doing MME?

The prop’s on Cook are juicy and the Giants defense isn’t in great shape with some missing and others questionable.

I am really loving Cook.

• noddy

Is it stupid to play 2 WR and a TE with Dalton?

• Supanice

@superjon said...

Is it a bad idea to play 100% of someone when doing MME?

The prop’s on Cook are juicy and the Giants defense isn’t in great shape with some missing and others questionable.

I am really loving Cook.

Depends on your bankroll. GPP are so top heavy you really need leverage with your pool, but a twisted ankle could give you $0 winnings on the day.

• ASitar

I’m stacking a lot of Rivers/Allen/Sutton. Both defenses are known to be great, but neither are this year. 80 DK points.

• superjon

@Supanice said...

Depends on your bankroll. GPP are so top heavy you really need leverage with your pool, but a twisted ankle could give you $0 winnings on the day.

Good point, maybe i’ll just max him out at 55 or 65

• Dr_Gonzo

@ASitar said...

I’m stacking a lot of Rivers/Allen/Sutton. Both defenses are known to be great, but neither are this year. 80 DK points.

Chris Harris and Casey Hayward are two very good corners shadowing sutton and allen.

• superjon

Trying something a little different with my QB.

If I don’t have a lot of exposure to a team’s flex players, I’m going to severely limit how much of that QB I play. An exception might be if that QB has upside for rushing TDs.

• keephustlincuz

@ASitar said...

Do you know if sutton or Sanders gets shadowed?

I am seeing conflicting reports.

• superjon

Feeling pretty good about my RB situation.

Core – Cook, Michel, Jones, CMC

• mike42

Hayden might be out for Jax, on top of Ramsey, Allen might be a good stack with Samuel (maybe CMC/Lenny). Flacco just threw for 300-3 and Allen has flashed his floor and ceiling the last 2 weeks. One of those would put you in a good spot to win some $$, the other, not so much. Samuel blows up, he probably takes Allen with him.

• mike42

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Chris Harris and Casey Hayward are two very good corners shadowing sutton and allen.

I was going to say, mix up the stacks to include some M. Williams/Manny/Fant and maybe even Lindsay. I like that game to be the highest-scoring game out of ALL the late games. Almost for sure. I think GB/DAL will be playing hard on D while neither of these teams will be doing the same.

• Danforth11

@Pandamonious said...

Are people on Mixon, because they think the Bengals run away with the game? Or are people thinking it’s an exploitable match up? I’ve seen Mixon mentioned heavy and often through these 30 pages and I have zero idea why.

On yahoo he is $18 and if you compare people around that price range to him it makes sense.

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

Do you know if sutton or Sanders gets shadowed?

I am seeing conflicting reports.

All I’ve seen is Sutton getting shadowed. It makes more sense too, if they shadowed Sutton last year, they should this year too since he’s been playing at a higher level.

• noddy

@noddy said...

Is it stupid to play 2 WR and a TE with Dalton?

Is it?

• Dr_Gonzo

@mike42 said...

All I’ve seen is Sutton getting shadowed. It makes more sense too, if they shadowed Sutton last year, they should this year too since he’s been playing at a higher level.

I’m a Bronco fan, we’ve used Harris on Allen the last few years. Harris usually wins, Allen has a TD or two in there but it’s nothing spectacular.

• mike42

@noddy said...

Is it?

Probably. Even if you just played 1 WR you should bring it back with 1 or 2 ARZ players. You need the game to go off for it too work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler