1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@noddy said...

Is it?

Yes that’s too many with Dalton I think. If you wanna stack the bengals I think you either got Dalton Boyd/Tate or Dalton/Mixon/Tate or something like that. I don’t think I would go with more than 3 Bengals even in the stacks and personally I will probably just be using them as one off sprinkles in my other stacks rather than stacking the full bengals themselves

• superjon

Did we ever find out awesomeos fade of the week

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

All I’ve seen is Sutton getting shadowed. It makes more sense too, if they shadowed Sutton last year, they should this year too since he’s been playing at a higher level.

Thanks.

• monarch

Irv Smith pivot off Eifert?

• Messiah717

@superjon said...

You mean the who’s going to be in 90% of his lineups?

• BigPod

@monarch said...

I like Fant or Sprinkle for punt TE

• mike42

@monarch said...

In that Range: Fant, uzomah, Cook and Dawson Knox.

Burton- He started the year injured and has been getting healthier every week. Oak awful Vs TE and it’s probably good for him that Chase is at QB. I’m probably not using him but he’s going to start being in play over the next couple weeks.

• monarch

So you don’t like Smith? Isn’t there emphasis to jump start the passing game and there is no Diggs (possibly). He’s one of their best play makers. This is the same Giants team that surrendered the Mike Evans get right game, Not comparing Smith to Evans but they should be able to get what they want in the passing game and he can get a lot in a couple of targets with his athleticism.

• 808state

@superjon said...

aaron jones

• mike42

Does anyone like L. Kendricks for cash? He’s only $2700 and I don’t have enough to get to Fant at 2800. He should get 5-10 pts, right?

• JTAx33

@mike42 said...

Does anyone like L. Kendricks for cash? He’s only $2700 and I don’t have enough to get to Fant at 2800. He should get 5-10 pts, right?

He could. should is a stretch

• Logan7777

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Or he could just win?

He could call in Captain Quint to take of those sharks.

• mike42

@808state said...

aaron jones

He seems to like Danny dimes too. I think the Giants can score a few TD’s in this one. I’m going to way over on him, maybe stack with Engram.

• keephustlincuz

@Logan7777 said...

He could call in Captain Quint to take of those sharks.

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

• mike42

@JTAx33 said...

He could. should is a stretch

That’s fair, but he MIGHT get 15 too.

• JTAx33

@mike42 said...

That’s fair, but he MIGHT get 15 too.

Then play Lance Kendricks in cash

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Considering Rivers hasn’t been targeting his TE’s much, and they still have plenty of weapons. I don’t see enough of a floor for cash.

I’m not a big fan of Fant for GPP’s, but I do think his floor is much better than Kendricks for cash games.

• mike42

@superjon said...

Considering Rivers hasn’t been targeting his TE’s much, and they still have plenty of weapons. I don’t see enough of a floor for cash.

I’m not a big fan of Fant for GPP’s, but I do think his floor is much better than Kendricks for cash games.

Me too, I didn’t have the extra $100 to get to him. I’ve moved on but it feels like a week you can dud at TE and maybe be OK.

• Gjohn25

I get the whole TE’s vs Arizona is a thing but are people forgetting the cards cut swearinger? (The one whose been getting lit up by TEs all year)

• ASitar

Ryan/Julio/Fuller

• schoony82

For cash games, do you guys think the amount of cash entered for a contest makes a difference? For instance, is it more advisable to enter 1 $100 contest of 20 $5 contests? Are the people entering vastly different (based on quality, experience) or does it not really matter?

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Ryan/Julio/Fuller

EVERYONE is going to be mixing combinations of Julio/NUK/Fuller/Ridley. A ridiculously large number of people will have every 2-3 player combination of those 4.

• superjon

@mike42 said...

EVERYONE is going to be mixing combinations of Julio/NUK/Fuller/Ridley. A ridiculously large number of people will have every 2-3 player combination of those 4.

I’m not :)

• ssilberman2012

@keephustlincuz said...

Did he crush you a few times before in H2H? Maybe he views you as a fish.

i dont really play h2h. he isn’t experienced though. so he is a shark without a even few thousand in FD winnings?

• TJRhodes

@ASitar said...

Ryan/Julio/Fuller

Go on. 6 man game stack is where it’s at…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler