1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

@mike42 said...

EVERYONE is going to be mixing combinations of Julio/NUK/Fuller/Ridley. A ridiculously large number of people will have every 2-3 player combination of those 4.

Yeah, but Ryan will be 2% owned on the road in what should be a shootout and I don’t think Fuller will be as highly owned as people think. A lot of people will look at his recent history and pass.

• ssilberman2012

@33BeRad said...

HAHAHA! Yes he could but he didn’t seem to like one person taking all of his action. Trying to get around that

yeah i mean im a decent cash player i would like to limit variance though i am sure itll be the same LU vs my same LU. it is still s strange that this guy is a shark with no experience on FD boggles my mind..

• kps3205s

@mike42 said...

EVERYONE is going to be mixing combinations of Julio/NUK/Fuller/Ridley. A ridiculously large number of people will have every 2-3 player combination of those 4.

In cash or GPP? I only play GPP and Julio is the only one I have in my single LU on DK for this week.

• keephustlincuz

@ssilberman2012 said...

yeah i mean im a decent cash player i would like to limit variance though i am sure itll be the same LU vs my same LU. it is still s strange that this guy is a shark with no experience on FD boggles my mind..

I am really interested to see both these lineups tomorrow.

• mike42

@ASitar said...

Yeah, but Ryan will be 2% owned on the road in what should be a shootout and I don’t think Fuller will be as highly owned as people think. A lot of people will look at his recent history and pass.

Ryan is going to chalk in cash and GPP. 100%. Fuller is going to be 15 plus %. Nothing sneaky about the WR’s/QB’s in that game. Might be good plays, but not sneaky.

• keephustlincuz

@mike42 said...

Ryan is going to chalk in cash and GPP.

• mike42

I’ve been going from zero Danny Dimes to a lot. One thing that I just thought about is Shurmur was the OC in minny not that long ago and probably knows Zimmer and these guys pretty well.

• mike42

@keephustlincuz said...

100%. The last ownership update that was posted had Ryan second, at 13%, 2% behind Watson. Exactly zero percent chance Ryan is sneaky in any format.

• ssilberman2012

@keephustlincuz said...

I am really interested to see both these lineups tomorrow.

remind me to post i will!

• ASitar

@mike42 said...

100%. The last ownership update that was posted had Ryan second, at 13%, 2% behind Watson. Exactly zero percent chance Ryan is sneaky in any format.

I bet he ends up being less than 10% owned on DK

• Danforth11

Running some Flacco, Chase Daniel, and Dalton stacks this week. It’s just sad.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@mike42 said...

I’ve been going from zero Danny Dimes to a lot. One thing that I just thought about is Shurmur was the OC in minny not that long ago and probably knows Zimmer and these guys pretty well.

Pairing him with Tate?

• mike42

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Pairing him with Tate?

TE’s have had good games against Minny but it’s been in garbage time. I just watched every throw from Wash game and he seems to like throwing to RB’s, TE’s and slot WR’s. Probably mix it up between Engram and Tate with a splash of Gallman. Bring it back with Thielen and Cook. He runs a lot so maybe you can throw him out naked or with just 1 guy.

• mike42

Just read this. Thought some might find it interesting. It’s from a Buf beat reporter.

Will Dawson Knox see an increase from the three to four targets per game he has seen during the past few weeks?

It’s a safe bet. Tyler Kroft doesn’t look anywhere near ready to play, and Knox has shown chemistry with Josh Allen and had a decent rapport with backup Matt Barkley at the end of last week’s game. Regardless of who is under center, Knox is establishing himself as one of the Bills’ more reliable receiving options, regardless of position. — Marcel Louis-Jacques

• squidkill

Hey Mike. What’s up with this Wims guy? Useable ?

• dimestorez

@mike42 said...

I don’t think 13% ownership should be a deterrent at all in using Ryan. I honestly can’t see how he doesn’t put up another 300+ game with multiple TD’s. At 13% ownership you can definitely differentiate elsewhere.

I’m not liking the Danny Dimes take, but if he does put up a good game, Golden Tate has to be the guy, right? I’ve been leaning more and more on firing up Golden as a pivot on the Ridley’s and Fuller’s. Which at that point obviously correlates with Dimes… Man, you really think he can beat us? I’ve been thinking a huge bounce back week for the Vikings. I think a ton is riding on this game here in terms of season outlook for them.

• Hoods From The Wood

@mike42 said...

Or lose, on purpose, to set him up for next week where you play him for higher stakes. I saw it in a movie once. Hood, you’ve probably seen it more than once because you are a little older than me.

BTW- It worked.

Yeah but that was pool, I remember the black and white version

• BigRay

@Danforth11 said...

I got Dalton and Rivers stacks. That is where I ended up

• mike42

Quote from a Giants beat writer when asked about Tate:

How big of a role will Golden Tate play in his Giants debut?

Big. They cut Bennie Fowler after he was on the field for 43 snaps last week. Tate should immediately find his way into the starting lineup. It helps that he was working on the field in helmet and shoulder pads with trainer Todd Durkin, Chargers running back Melvin Gordon and quarterback Luis Perez during his suspension. The Giants are looking for their top free-agent signing this offseason to make an immediate impact. They’ve been looking for a consistent threat alongside Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram. They believe Tate is that guy, their 1B WR alongside Shepard. — Jordan Raanan

• jcotdl

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Yeah but that was pool, I remember the black and white version

pool is great but..
    the sting> the hustler> the color of money

• mike42

@Danforth11 said...

Flacco is the one to fade. It was a one week thing because Fangio said it was easier to pass against Jax sans Ramsey than run, You can’t count on Flacco 2 weeks in a row. I think they run a lot to keep their D fresh, that was another issue last week, D got tired late.

• byo34

Single bullet running with Ryan/Julio/Ridley/Fuller, can’t wait for the game to end up 17 to 10!

• mike42

@squidkill said...

Hey Mike. What’s up with this Wims guy? Useable ?

I think so. He’s been a stud ever since he was drafted late (like 6-7th round). Kills it in practice and in the preseason. Players, coaches, and fans want him to do well. I’d guess he gets a real chance at a TD in this one, Nagy designs something for him, Also helps he’s been a second-teamer along with Chase. Maybe a 1 in 3 chance he outscores A. Tate.

Heard stuff about Nagy establishing the run but I’ll believe it when I see it. We’ve been waiting for him to go balanced and he never seems to do it even though I think it would help us go farther this year. Put it this way, I’d be more surprised if we came off the plane running than if we came out passing 70% of the time. I just don’t like Arob because he and Chase have no established connection. The odds of Arob and Wims seeing a similar amount of targets is halfway decent with Chase out there, but practicallly nonexistent if Trubisky was.

• theghostofveebs

@byo34 said...

Single bullet running with Ryan/Julio/Ridley/Fuller, can’t wait for the game to end up 17 to 10!

Dalton/Boyd/ATate/Fitz/DJ.

Ditto.

Feel the MIN/NYG Gm goes OVAAA easily line was 43.5 wow. Definitely have a couple Gm Stacks from this one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler