1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Agent47

@Ace15 said...

No talk of DJ? Could see a ceiling game from him against that CIN D.

Haven’t looked at pricing yet, but I think the potential is certainly there, especially if he keeps getting lots of targets in the passing game, which seems like a pretty safe bet at this point.

• BigPod

The DK milly maker promotion, there are twelve games on the slate, would it make any sense to enter 24 lineups using each Qb paired with top two receivers and running it back with opposing teams 3rd receiver? Or is the $100 grand going to split so many ways you wouldn’t win enough to get your entry fees back. Just curious what everyone thinks about that strategy?? Thanks

• bfwl3434

@BigPod said...

The DK milly maker promotion, there are twelve games on the slate, would it make any sense to enter 24 lineups using each Qb paired with top two receivers and running it back with opposing teams 3rd receiver? Or is the $100 grand going to split so many ways you wouldn’t win enough to get your entry fees back. Just curious what everyone thinks about that strategy?? Thanks

Definitely not worth it. Your spending $480 on 24 entries. Even if you get lucky and say only 1% of the field has it, you still only getting back like $50.

• markymark13

Some notable players return from suspension this week:
    Taylor Lewan
    Golden Tate
    Ben Watson
    Antonio Callaway

• superstars92

The MM promotion is gonna create some weird incentives that messes up lineup builds. Like if I had a choice between a RB or WR at flex, I would always go with the WR.

• superstars92

@PaperStacking92 said...

Freeman could be nice against Houston. He caught 8 rec on 9 targets,if ryan feeds on that he could be nice for 5.3k against Houston who just let CMC go nuts

Except CMC plays like 100% of snaps, and Freeman plays like 60% and like 30% of goal line work. And there’s no guarantee that Atlanta plays from behind (historically Freeman doesn’t put up big receiving stats). Freeman might actually be closer to 50% of snaps if Atlanta is ahead (he’s got 1 big outlier game this year when Ito Smith was injured).

• markymark13

Really wish Duke Johnson was playing more, seems like the perfect matchup for him

• queensfinest

who are some good wr options in the under 5k to 4k range?

• PaperStacking92

@queensfinest said...

who are some good wr options in the under 5k to 4k range?

I’m assuming you’re on DK. Emmanuel Sanders Sutton,Mohammed Sanu. Are 3 that are in play. Denver should have to throw all game against the chargers

• queensfinest

@PaperStacking92 said...

I’m assuming you’re on DK. Emmanuel Sanders Sutton,Mohammed Sanu. Are 3 that are in play. Denver should have to throw all game against the chargers

yup on dk. yea sanu is someone im pretty sure im gonna play. im spending for rbs this week and lookin for value at wr. i like sanu and also possibly dorsett and crowder if darnold plays even though i think its unlikely

• Njsum1

@markymark13 said...

Really wish Duke Johnson was playing more, seems like the perfect matchup for him

I might play some Hyde in tourneys for 4300. He’s been pretty, pretty, pretty good

• TJRhodes

If Kirk is out, that pretty much makes D.J. and Fitz a lock, right?

• Boneys2000

Some Fugly looking 1pm games.Balt/Pitt,Buff/Tenn,Ne/wash. Might have to ignore All of these.

• Shaudy_lo

Golden Tate at 4500 on FD

• PaperStacking92

@Boneys2000 said...

Some Fugly looking 1pm games.Balt/Pitt,Buff/Tenn,Ne/wash. Might have to ignore All of these.

Lamar and Company could have a field day against the Steelers. Buff and tenn could be a snooze fest fg decides it imo. New England and company are licking their chops for the Redskins

• Njsum1

I’ll be making some scorched earth lineups for that hou-atl game…there’s just a lot of good players in that 1…if the script is right🔥 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

Bucs def for 2200? Muy interesante

• theghostofveebs

A couple interesting first observations….
    Kirk, meet Janoris Jenkins.
    Jacoby, try to keep up with Patrick

• queensfinest

if eifert has a good game tonight he will be popular next week especially because hes going against arz. they are worst vs tight ends. they get destroyed every week by the position

• marker0357

• deeze3329

Is it wrong to want to want to go full on Minnesota stack including defense? if it weren’t for Cousins. Maybe just Cook and Def

• deeze3329

Dawson Knox my sleeper TE for the week on FD. Tenn gives up a touchdown every week, and the one week they didn’t they gave up 9 for 130. Can Barkley get him the ball?

• Njsum1

@deeze3329 said...

Is it wrong to want to want to go full on Minnesota stack including defense? if it weren’t for Cousins. Maybe just Cook and Def

Dimes is a rook, so he’ll probably cough it up and take some sacks. Yet Dimes isn’t just any Rookie, he’ll likely move the Giants offense for a couple of scores.

• miggs6876

@Ndepompei said...

Titans D will be a lock if Allen can’t go

Yes. Barkley just doesn’t have the arm strength.

• Logan7777

@Messiah717 said...

Based on that hit Ronnie Lott would’ve never had an NFL career.

That Is old NFL before anybody knew about CTE. Nobody should end up like Jim McMahon who cannot find his car in the parking lot. Lifetime ban is the worthy penalty as in today’s NFL stage, that type of play is unacceptable. Comparing to the Lott era is unacceptable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).