1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@Fa7es said...

I have Watson and Fuller in the milly but fuller is in my flex, do I still get a part of the 100k bonus? I’m sure they were the highest scoring duo

I think so

pretty sure it doesn’t matter whether you put him in WR or flex spot, just needed him on roster

• ASitar

Watkins my Captain in my best LU. Time to reserve an entry for 2H SD on DK

• Beckhams3Fingers

@m203 said...

the highest scoring Qb/Wr combo on the slate… it says right in the tournament name lol.

Oh that. Well, I hope it was Watson/Fuller, I had the duo as well. I wonder how many others did. Found the fine print:

Additional details: To be eligible, you must enter at least one lineup into the Fantasy Football Millionaire contest before Sunday, 10/06/19 at 01:00PM ET. Offer conditions are met if a user drafts the highest DFS points scoring Quarterback and Wide Receiver combo from the same team. If you take advantage of this offer and draft the highest scoring QB/WR pair, you will receive a share of $100,000. If there is a tie between two or more QB/WR combos, all lineups that contain those sets of players will split the $100,000. If your lineup has the highest scoring QB/WR pair, the share of $100,000 will be paid out by 11:59PM ET on Monday, 10/07/19. If you have any questions, please contact support@draftkings.com.

• thetitanlb

Watkins better come back or I might lose it. Rostering a guy then he doenst actually play any snaps would be a joke

• damionismyname

@m203 said...

yeah the actual contest paid out already though which is why i ask. maybe though

the promotions take longer

• damionismyname

@thetitanlb said...

Watkins better come back or I might lose it. Rostering a guy then he doenst actually play any snaps would be a joke

he did it to me last year, same sh*t with the hamstring. was ruled in and came out and played one snap and then was out.

• tyleh

@m203 said...

the milly maker just paid out but where is the QB/Wr thing they were talking about? i assume it was watson fuller which i had. anyone know anything?

It only applies if you got 1st place and have the QB/WR combo. Not everyone on the slate lmao

• yisman

@thetitanlb said...

it’s just an NBA late scratch

they needed to wait until after lock to announce it

• rog11sm

I’m assuming it’s the extra 13 or maybe $14 for the Fuller and Watson combo

• keephustlincuz

@thetitanlb said...

Doesn’t sound good for sammy. Colts lost a cb as well.

I am scared of that pringle guy.

• superjon

Did Mahomes forget about Robinson and Hardman?

• m203

@tyleh said...

It only applies if you got 1st place and have the QB/WR combo. Not everyone on the slate lmao

pretty sure this is not true lol

• tyleh

Anyone who owns a lot of Pringle definitely had insider information and either is a friend or kid of the chiefs coaching staff .

• keephustlincuz

Colts secondary in bad shape.

Nobody can check kelce. He is gonna have a giant game.

• monarch

Hate to jinx the guy but Kelce should eat

• bigwillie20

@tyleh said...

Anyone who owns a lot of Pringle definitely had insider information and either is a friend or kid of the chiefs coaching staff .

If Watkins would have been out before the game I would have went nearly 100% Pringle at that price

• thetitanlb

@keephustlincuz said...

Doesn’t sound good for sammy. Colts lost a cb as well.

I am scared of that pringle guy.

Son of a actual bitch. I hope Watkins gets diarrhea for days. He owes me money. Pussy

• thetitanlb

Oh yeah Kelce is gonna go beyond ham without Watkins smh

• S7ubs

@tyleh said...

Not true. I have a lot of Pringle. He was on the field a decent amount against my Detroit Lions. I saw the $200 and rostered him in most my lineups. With this many offensive weapons in the game you had to find someone cheap

• depalma13

Screw the NFL. This is just nonsense

• monarch

Ugh. Kringle McKringlebery with the TD

• SteeloCity

Hahaha Pringle is the new slate breaker. Oh well. Made a decent buck today in the main slate.

• S7ubs

One thing I didn’t do was MVP Pringle

• jayzee666

I have 3.4% Sammy and 100% dead LUs. Injuries never have a negative affect for me, only I have the negative affect on my LUs!

• thetitanlb

All these pringle catches are Watkins stats. Fook this horseshit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.