1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SteeloCity

@deeebo said...

im thinking mack cook and zeke will be my core?

I really like DJ too…

• JTAx33

@deeebo said...

Ok sorry guys – i dont have much time this week to check this and research or talk. working over 100 hrs this week. what will be the chalk this week at rb and core on fd this week? at qb/wr as well. also at qb? should i play anyone from kc/indy game or monday night game??? or is it ok to fade that game and just play everyone on sunday? it would much appreciated as i wont have time to check this frequently

Came in firing asking us to build your lineup on Tuesday, I respect it

• mike42

Deep sleeper for sure, but T. Cohen worth a look this week and it’s because Chase is the QB. Last Sunday he scored a TD from 10 yds out and it got me thinking about last year when Chase was in at QB. The first game, at Det on Thanksgiving, he should have had a big game but Chase overthrew him in the end zone at least once, and in the second game, he smashed and landed on the winning LU Vs the Giants. I think Chase likes to look to him in the red zone in good matchups and OAK should present just that. Good run D up the middle but I doubt any of their LB’s can hang with Cohen.

Anyway, he’s going to be sub 1% owned, Nagy has talked about using him more and the switch to Chase coupled with the matchup Vs Oak makes him more in play than most would think. Strange things happen in London games and Chase throwing 4 TD’s, 2 to Cohen, wouldn’t be any stranger than Bordles throwing for 4 TD’s in London a couple years back.

Strictly from eyeballitics, I think Cohen is Chase’s favorite red zone target.

• Zwalt83

@Ndepompei said...

didn’t want bengals to pop last night to keep ownership down but after watching that I’m not sure if I can play them anymore

Mixon, Eifert and Tate they play at Home against a weak Arizona D Mixon should have a good game Tate will if Ross is out

• NDNole

I feel dirty putting Mixon in a milly maker after the hot hot haaaaaaaaaaaawtt garbage the bengals looked like last night. But its the cards and he is getting the touches.

• NDNole

@mike42 

I am thinking the same thing with cohen. I have him in a lineup for the reasons you stated.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well that’s good for my season long Mike. Needed a 3rd RB for the upcoming bye weeks and there wasn’t much available.

• DepressedSteelersFan

Auden Tate for $3,500 on DK vs Cards

• S7ubs

Already sick to my stomach that I love Cousins and company this week

• JTAx33

Lock and load Tate if Ross is unable to go. Jones vs Mixon gonna be a tough call

• Benzo1925

@S7ubs said...

Already sick to my stomach that I love Cousins and company this week

I’m looking hard at him too haha. I see this almost the same way as the Mayfield debacle versus the Rams last week where there’s so much media blow back that the Vikings will make some offensive tweaks and try their damnest to get Cousins in a rythym with quicker passes against a bad defense.

But I still feel silly with Dalton, Ryan, and Rivers being there for just a few hundred more…

• TJRhodes

@JTAx33 said...

Lock and load Tate if Ross is unable to go. Jones vs Mixon gonna be a tough call

LOCKED. I just can’t get comfortable with this slate at all. It all feels like garbage.

• Njsum1

@DepressedSteelersFan said...

Yeah….what do you guys think if Ross plays…seems like a play regardless, obviously juicier if Ross misses.

• JTAx33

@TJRhodes said...

LOCKED. I just can’t get comfortable with this slate at all. It all feels like garbage.

It’s also Tuesday. Assuming things go the way they’re looking, I’d assume chalk DK builds are 2 of the 3 stud RB’s, one of Mixon or Jones, MT, Tate, and then figure out QB, WR3, TE, D/ST

• SteeloCity

What TEs you like this week guys? Weak field and bad match ups all around.

• squidkill

Michael Thomas on DK $6600 at home vs TB wow! algo got broke on that one

• squidkill

How is this guy not the stone minimum? priced up? lol

• JTAx33

@squidkill said...

Michael Thomas on DK $6600 at home vs TB wow! algo got broke on that one

Makes literally zero sense, I thought for sure I was reading it wrong

• BIF

@Smallchimp said...

Because a committee RB, even if low-priced, still has the risk of being on the wrong side of scoring/high value opportunities. Kamara and Ingram worked because the offense was a well-oiled machine where there was a backlog of times where it was +EV for them to hammer both, Conner and Samuels isn’t at that point where you can really trust it, especially against Baltimore who may or may not have an answer against the run after being chewed up by it in the absence of their run-stuffing DT.

Even at a discount, RB is a spot where you can get beat because you leave points on the table while there’s predictable studs with predictable volume that give you a chunk of points. $4100 is juicy for a guy who gets snaps and is utilized, but getting 14-15 FP is a real possibility and isn’t worth chewing up a roster spot if there’s value at WR.

Agreed – on a one or two game slate, you can play him but on a full slate….? No ‘

• parrothead112

Does anybody have an idea of who will be taking Christian Kirk place?

• DepressedSteelersFan

Really like the Bucs defense for $2,200. Teddy Bridgewater will do Teddy Bridgewater things

• mtdurham

@SteeloCity said...

We locking and loading Tyler Eifert against Arizona?

Only if someone locks Andy Dalton in the cellar. My god that offense is a disgrace. I get the play but after being 100% dalton last night that’s a no for me dawg. Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice Shame on jerry rice. Fool me dandy that ain’t john candy. Fool mike pency I’m all out on cincy

• S7ubs

@Benzo1925 said...

I’m looking hard at him too haha. I see this almost the same way as the Mayfield debacle versus the Rams last week where there’s so much media blow back that the Vikings will make some offensive tweaks and try their damnest to get Cousins in a rythym with quicker passes against a bad defense.

But I still feel silly with Dalton, Ryan, and Rivers being there for just a few hundred more…

Yeah but Kirk has the same ceiling as any of those guys. I know I’ve already talked myself into him so I’m pretty much screwed come Sunday

• bfwl3434

@parrothead112 said...

Does anybody have an idea of who will be taking Christian Kirk place?

If he is out it will be guys like Byrd (missed last game), Sherfield, K. Johnson, Isabella. Thinking it benefits DJ the most.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Agreed – on a one or two game slate, you can play him but on a full slate….? No ‘

Not any more. Conner is questionable for next week and if he’s out, Samuels is going to get a lot of touches and definitely be in play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).