1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

My take away from this game is…..

KC better fix the o line and d line.

Quickly.

My take from this game is that you just run at the Chiefs all game long and keep Mahomes and company off the field. Their run defense looks worse than the Packers run defense.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like that last sack jumped that person into solely 1st place in the $10. Suprised I broke even with 100% Watkins

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like that last sack jumped that person into solely 1st place in the $10. Suprised I broke even with 100% Watkins

LOL the winning 10$ lineup doesnt even really make sense. But hey more power to them. I love it when its a single winner.

• BIF

Well that game sucked – got blanked – not a single cashing Showdown lineup as I had zero Brissett, Mack and Pringle.

Biggest NFL cash today was a $400 win in the $150 entry and a $125 win in the Milly. Best lineup was a 270 and a few others between 220 and 250. Lost about five hundred cash-wise overall in NFL but did win a $333 Wildcat ticket and a bunch of Milly tix in Tiers.

On the positive side I finished 2nd in this $44 entry Golf GPP

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/77595585?uc=1638538086

The same golf lineup finished 11th in a bigger $44 entry so finished up over $2K on $97 in entries 👍

• BIF

@NDNole said...

LOL the winning 10$ lineup doesnt even really make sense. But hey more power to them. I love it when its a single winner.

Yah I would have had a hard time pressing enter on that lineup with Colts D and Mahomes with a couple pass catchers.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Yeah all my lineups that I had enough salary left over for colts d I just dropped down Cain. After thinking about it I should of had at least some Pringle. With Watkins being questionable there was no reason for me to rule out the possibility of re-injury, especially being a hamstring. Instead I do the opposite and jam in all the Watkins lol

• Agent47

I had a $1 early only lineup on DK with Matt Ryan, Fournette, McCaffrey, ARob, Thomas, Godwin, Pittsburgh D. The only non-flames were Eifert, which doesn’t bother me too much because he was dirt cheap and TE vs. Arizona has been a thing all season, and my flex spot….where I spent $4,500 for Hooper when I could have had Fuller for the exact same price, SMH

I normally don’t go with 2 TEs but I think I can chalk it up at least partially to finishing my lineups at 1-2 AM last night haha. A simple swap-in of Fuller at the Flex would have gotten me 4th place and $300 instead of 690th and $5. Oh well! Congratulations to all the big winners!

• superjon

For tonight, I like all of the Jimmy G and Kittle. Mixed in with different cheap WR’s from both teams.

Also, hot take: Landry > ODB tonight.

• Falconsfan101

Anyone know how the DK Milly QB\WR duo works? I had Watson to Fuller, but haven’t seen no split from the 100K. My Milly LU didn’t cash overall due to insane scores, but pretty sure Watson to Fuller was the highest duo correct?

• BIF

@Falconsfan101 said...

Anyone know how the DK Milly QB\WR duo works? I had Watson to Fuller, but haven’t seen no split from the 100K. My Milly LU didn’t cash overall due to insane scores, but pretty sure Watson to Fuller was the highest duo correct?

They said they’d pay out Monday before midnight – it’s only $6 per combo

• Pbasniper

@mtdurham said...

Fuller is only 18% owned and Watson is only 13% owned. So multiplicative property is like 2.35%

Multiplicative Property is n*1=n. Would you care to explain how it relates to taking the ownership of Fuller and the ownership of Watson and guessing the ownership of the stack?

• thedkexperience

My apologies to anyone I put onto Zeke Elliott. I was right that there was a 3-4 TD game gonna happen for a RB in that game but my magic 8 ball appears to have had a smudge over the name. My error.

Anyway, I’d like to thank Watson, Fuller and CMC for winning me money this week. Despite my Zeke error, I was able to scrape out a small profit of $60 to $100 bucks depending how tonight falls. I’ll take it.

The amazing thing about this year to me is that I’ve been killing it in cash (didn’t play week 1 cash, but went 13-3 since) in my $25 50/50s using a strategy of “well I guess I’ll just use CMC and 2 other pro bowl RBs each week while spending barely 25% of my total cap on my 3 WRs. The only week I came off this … the week I went 1-3.

Any way … onto next week!

• SteeloCity

Feeling like an MVP Chubb night

• draftkings5464

So who is the MNF version of Pringle?

• superjon

I kept track of every time a player/defense was touted as a good play. I did it from the time the thread opened until Saturday. Below is a list of players that were in the winning LU’s on both DK and FD, and below that are the forum members that said they were good plays. The forum members are listed in order from most touted to least touted under each players name. Just a little shout out to these guys for giving up some good advice and knowing what they are talking about.

Aaron Jones
    Ace15
    JTAx33
    Dunzor
    Smallchimp
    mike42

Adam Thielen
    SteeloCity
    CheeseCutter
    kdsdawg
    DfsBopBooth
    Dunzor

Chris Godwin
    Ace15
    rourke441
    mike42

Christian McCaffrey
    JTAx33
    SteeloCity
    dimestorez
    infantryboys
    JSteele

David Johnson
    SteeloCity
    DfsBopBooth
    Njsum1
    keephustlincuz
    Agent47
    deeebo
    Pandamonious
    TJRhodes
    candyman911
    Ace15
    JTAx33

Deshaun Watson
    Dunzor
    thedkexperience
    DfsBopBooth
    TopDawgs07
    zpa1989
    BIF
    miggs6876

Eagles D
    No one

James White
    Dunzor

Jared Cook
    mike42
    BIF
    Marker0357

Julian Edelman
    keephustlincuz

Michael Thomas
    JTAx33
    mike42
    TJRhodes
    squidkill
    jcotdl
    candyman911
    808state

Teddy Bridgewater
    No one

Will Fuller
    Supanice
    JTAx33
    Ace15
    Bnett2210
    Smallchimp
    thedkexperience
    dimestorez
    TJRhodes
    zpa1989
    mdalb
    Njsum1

Zach Ertz
    I know he was mentioned by at least one person, but I must not have logged it correctly.

• Pbasniper

@draftkings5464 said...

So who is the MNF version of Pringle?

Fritolay.

• Falconsfan101

@BIF said...

They said they’d pay out Monday before midnight – it’s only $6 per combo

That is it? Booooooo lol. I was hoping for at least $20….

• NDNole

@superjon

That’s some nice work. Appreciate the effort.

• AshNconnor2015

I had a solid build.. didn’t win any earth shattering money though. My single bullet this week was

Bridgewater
    D. Johnson
    C Thompson
    Julio
    Michael Thomas
    Thielen
    Jared cook
    Will fuller
    Eagles D

Hindsight.. but I probably should’ve paid up for a running back this week.

• AshNconnor2015

@superjon said...

I kept track of every time a player/defense was touted as a good play. I did it from the time the thread opened until Saturday. Below is a list of players that were in the winning LU’s on both DK and FD, and below that are the forum members that said they were good plays. The forum members are listed in order from most touted to least touted under each players name. Just a little shout out to these guys for giving up some good advice and knowing what they are talking about.

Aaron Jones
    Ace15
    JTAx33
    Dunzor
    Smallchimp
    mike42

Adam Thielen
    SteeloCity
    CheeseCutter
    kdsdawg
    DfsBopBooth
    Dunzor

Chris Godwin
    Ace15
    rourke441
    mike42

Christian McCaffrey
    JTAx33
    SteeloCity
    dimestorez
    infantryboys
    JSteele

David Johnson
    SteeloCity
    DfsBopBooth
    Njsum1
    keephustlincuz
    Agent47
    deeebo
    Pandamonious
    TJRhodes
    candyman911
    Ace15
    JTAx33

Deshaun Watson
    Dunzor
    thedkexperience
    DfsBopBooth
    TopDawgs07
    zpa1989
    BIF
    miggs6876

Eagles D
    No one

James White
    Dunzor

Jared Cook
    mike42
    BIF
    Marker0357

Julian Edelman
    keephustlincuz

Michael Thomas
    JTAx33
    mike42
    TJRhodes
    squidkill
    jcotdl
    candyman911
    808state

Teddy Bridgewater
    No one

Will Fuller
    Supanice
    JTAx33
    Ace15
    Bnett2210
    Smallchimp
    thedkexperience
    dimestorez
    TJRhodes
    zpa1989
    mdalb
    Njsum1

Zach Ertz
    I know he was mentioned by at least one person, but I must not have logged it correctly.

Nice work, some of the same names over and over. Good deal!

• Pbasniper

@Falconsfan101 said...

That is it? Booooooo lol. I was hoping for at least $20….

15,355 lineups, $6.51 a pop.

• SteeloCity

@superjon said...

Aaron Jones
    Ace15
    JTAx33
    Dunzor
    Smallchimp
    mike42

Adam Thielen
    SteeloCity
    CheeseCutter
    kdsdawg
    DfsBopBooth
    Dunzor

Chris Godwin
    Ace15
    rourke441
    mike42

Christian McCaffrey
    JTAx33
    SteeloCity
    dimestorez
    infantryboys
    JSteele

David Johnson
    SteeloCity
    DfsBopBooth
    Njsum1
    keephustlincuz
    Agent47
    deeebo
    Pandamonious
    TJRhodes
    candyman911
    Ace15
    JTAx33

Deshaun Watson
    Dunzor
    thedkexperience
    DfsBopBooth
    TopDawgs07
    zpa1989
    BIF
    miggs6876

Eagles D
    No one

James White
    Dunzor

Jared Cook
    mike42
    BIF
    Marker0357

Julian Edelman
    keephustlincuz

Michael Thomas
    JTAx33
    mike42
    TJRhodes
    squidkill
    jcotdl
    candyman911
    808state

Teddy Bridgewater
    No one

Will Fuller
    Supanice
    JTAx33
    Ace15
    Bnett2210
    Smallchimp
    thedkexperience
    dimestorez
    TJRhodes
    zpa1989
    mdalb
    Njsum1

Zach Ertz

I need to put a disclaimer on people that take my advice haha but thanks for putting this together brother, neat to look at.

• thedkexperience

@AshNconnor2015 said...

Nice work, some of the same names over and over. Good deal!

I love that all my research said to not play CMC but at noon on Sunday I legit made a decision to go against everything I found and just play him in like 30% of my LUs.

Whoever corrected me last week, you were right. CMC is James Harden. Guy could put a 30 spot on the 85 Bears.

• Dunzor

Anybody that knows a fair amount about SF or has access to a WR/CB tool that can tell me who primarily plays the Slot for SF, is it Deebo or Pettis?

Also does SF have any particularly strong shadowing tendencies? Any guesses who OBJ / Landry get to run against most of the game?

• thedkexperience

@SteeloCity said...

I need to put a disclaimer on people that take my advice haha but thanks for putting this together brother, neat to look at.

Thank god I saved face by getting Watson and Fuller right. Half the reason I post on here is so that I’m held accountable for my trash talk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).