1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Will Fuller
    Supanice
    JTAx33
    Ace15
    Bnett2210
    Smallchimp
    thedkexperience
    dimestorez
    TJRhodes
    zpa1989
    mdalb
    Njsum1

Good work…I think I touted Sanu also, who was solid for 4200 and Devante Freeman who was solid for 5300. Unfortunately, I had and touted too much Julio, Hopkins, and Graham, which made for a slightly unprofitable week. (GPP only).

Yet more importantly, cause we all care so much about season long 😁, I stuck with Fuller, in one of my season long teams and he finally didn’t suck. However, I’m not sure 4 duds is worth one gem 🤷‍♂️

• Jpitten

I feel like winning lineup tonight will have 2 49ers RB. But who?

• Dunzor

@Jpitten said...

I feel like winning lineup tonight will have 2 49ers RB. But who?

That is the problem with the SF backfield, it could be any of 4 guys now that Coleman is expected back as well, so unless you have the bankroll to basically plug each of them into a lineup around your core it’s probably best to not try to figure out that roulette wheel of RBs

• superjon

@Dunzor said...

That is the problem with the SF backfield, it could be any of 4 guys now that Coleman is expected back as well, so unless you have the bankroll to basically plug each of them into a lineup around your core it’s probably best to not try to figure out that roulette wheel of RBs

Yep, and the receiver situation for SF is bad as well. Any of them could have a good game.

I will likely fade their backs in my main LU’s, just based on the fact I really like Jimmy G to torture that Cleveland secondary that looks to be pretty banged up.

Of course, we know the winning LU will be 3 SF backs and both kickers.

• JSteele

I think the best case scenario is using their goal line back in Jeff Wilson. Unless you don’t think they score at all.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

I think the best case scenario is using their goal line back in Jeff Wilson. Unless you don’t think they score at all.

He’s probably the odd man out if Coleman plays though.

• uptowndirt

Appreciation to the guys on this board for putting me on Fuller this week, I was seriously considering Cole Beasley until I read through your insights. Put up 292 on DK but didn’t enter enough contests to make a splash.

• Ace15

Kittle Captn spot. You saw what Fuller did this weekend? Kittle has been in a similar spot all season. Barely missing on some huge games hes ready to go nuclear., think tonight he goes 100+ yds and 2 TDs. Browns side I feel like you fade Chubb 49ers stout run D. ODB/Landry are in good spots to take one to the house where 49ers have been susceptible.

• thedkexperience

@uptowndirt said...

Appreciation to the guys on this board for putting me on Fuller this week, I was seriously considering Cole Beasley until I read through your insights. Put up 292 on DK but didn’t enter enough contests to make a splash.

Yeah man, that was an extreme example of why paying down at WR for one trick go deep ponies instead of catch and fall down guys is worth it.

You’re gonna have some awful weeks at WR no matter who you use. It’s just the way it goes. If Hopkins, Julio and Allen are capable of duds, literally anyone is. May as well make sure those zero and five point weeks are worth it by rostering people that can go ham for 30+ on 5 targets instead of someone who needs 10 targets in a perfect game script for 15 points max.

• superjon

@Ace15 said...

Kittle Captn spot. You saw what Fuller did this weekend? Kittle has been in a similar spot all season. Barely missing on some huge games hes ready to go nuclear., think tonight he goes 100+ yds and 2 TDs. Browns side I feel like you fade Chubb 49ers stout run D. ODB/Landry are in good spots to take one to the house where 49ers have been susceptible.

Love Kittle tonight. I’ll probably have more Jimmy as my MVP just in case he decides to spread it out some.

As for Chubb, even though the Niners haven’t allowed a big game to a RB yet. They’ve also only played Conner, Mixon and Barber. None of those 3 backs have been that great this season.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

He’s probably the odd man out if Coleman plays though.

Its true he didn’t get any carries in week 1 but he’s been good in the red zone for them and Breida and Mostert has really stepped up without Coleman. I wonder if they continue what they have been doing and ease Coleman in.

In the case that they don’t use Wilson, who becomes the goal line back?

• Tabes

@JSteele said...

kittle week 2 tds for him so they wont need a goal line back

• superjon

And…after what Chubb did to Baltimore. I’ll roll the dice on a few in the hopes that he’s match up proof.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Its true he didn’t get any carries in week 1 but he’s been good in the red zone for them and Breida and Mostert has really stepped up without Coleman. I wonder if they continue what they have been doing and ease Coleman in.

Juszczyk or Coleman himself I would think.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Juszczyk or Coleman himself I would think.

I’m seeing conflicting reports that Mostert may be the odd man out with Coleman and Wilson may be.

I’ll try to find some definitive information before the game tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I’m seeing conflicting reports that Mostert may be the odd man out with Coleman and Wilson may be.

Yeah, this and Callaway/Higgins need to be sorted out before anyone could make any definitive line up decisions I would think.

• Ndepompei

@JSteele said...

thinking one of the backs will end up being inactive so that should help

• Ace15

Gould should be the kicker you want tonight. 49ers RZ opportunities rank among the highest in the league yet their conversion rate is near the bottom.

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

Anybody that knows a fair amount about SF or has access to a WR/CB tool that can tell me who primarily plays the Slot for SF, is it Deebo or Pettis?

Also does SF have any particularly strong shadowing tendencies? Any guesses who OBJ / Landry get to run against most of the game?

Bump to see if anyone can help me out with this?

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, this and Callaway/Higgins need to be sorted out before anyone could make any definitive line up decisions I would think.

I think Baker said Higgins was his guy awhile back, so i’d lean that way, but a OBJ/Landry/Baker lineup with the right 49ers backs seems nice.

The Browns have been great against the TE (throwing out week 1), so i’m hesitant on Kittle.

I could also see this game being a double defence, double kicker type. Both teams are great on D on the 3rd down, but they should be able to move the ball.

• Ace15

@Dunzor said...

Goodwin has about 90 snaps from the slot deebo around 70. Petits mostly outside.

• JSteele

@Dunzor said...

So Witherspoon is out for the Niners. Sherman doesn’t have a history of shadowing, so it’s likely OBJ moves around the formation to matchup with their undrafted rookie filling in for Witherspoon.

49ers are one of the worst against the slot this season, so Landry should be fine. (Juju 3-81-1, Boyd 10-122, Godwin 3-53-1)

Pettis is listed as the starting slot receiver, but they also featured 5 different receivers last game.

• Dunzor

@JSteele said...

The Browns have been great against the TE (throwing out week 1), so i’m hesitant on Kittle.

Not sure what you’re seeing, but the two weeks they played actual TE teams the lines were decent, and the other two games were against the Jets who had basically no pass catching TE on the team, and the Rams who were down one of their starting TEs that game I believe and just had an overall awful day on offense. It’s no cakewalk, but it’s far from making me want to get away from Kittle, I’ll be heavy on him tonight:

Wk 1 Ten TE(s): 6/7 62yds 2TDs
    Wk 4 Ravens TE(s): 6/10 70yds 1TD

• JSteele

@Dunzor said...

Not sure what you’re seeing, but the two weeks they played actual TE teams the lines were decent, and the other two games were against the Jets who had basically no pass catching TE on the team, and the Rams who were down one of their starting TEs that game I believe and just had an overall awful day on offense. It’s no cakewalk, but it’s far from making me want to get away from Kittle, I’ll be heavy on him tonight:

Wk 1 Ten TE(s): 6/7 62yds 2TDs
    Wk 4 Ravens TE(s): 6/10 70yds 1TD

Good point, I’m just not sure Kittle gets there at 9k. The niners will most likely run it in when it matters or end up with 3 points.

• ASitar

Richie James Jr is the cheap punt that will find his way into the winning LU tonight. Mark my words. And oddly enough, optimizers I’ve seen have Chubb at Captain. So many ways to go tonight and will probably leave a lot of money on the table to find the right gamescript.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).