1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 4 ) at Cincinnati ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 47
    1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 9.5 ) at Kansas City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 57

Monday, 10/7
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3.5 ) at San Francisco ( -3.5 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Seems like alot of ppl on pettis, i had one of my best showdowns weeks back with gabriel at capt, ill take a chance on rjj.

• Divine_Prodigy

Browns D could be sneaky . Garoppolo been turnover prone lately & the LT that’s designated to block Myles Garrett has not been good.

• JSteele

Jeff Wilson and Matthews both inactive.

There goes my punt

• Dr_Gonzo

Wilson the odd man out. Not sure how much I trust Coleman

• ASitar

I love Breida all day

• ASalvaro

the awesemo site just tweeted touting an inactive player after it was known he was inactive…lol

‘Awesemo.com
    Awesemo_Com · 9m "(player-popup #jeff-wilson)Jeff Wilson Jr.":/players/jeff-wilson-329007 has scored 2 touchdowns in each of his last 2 games & could see the goal-line work again tonight for the 49ers, he is currently projected for just 0.60% ownership on DraftKings & 1.40% on FanDuel: ‘

• NDNole

You know what will tilt me the most? Kittles having a bad game. So im fading kittles. Thats part of my rationale for showdown. Whatever would tick me off is what im gonna roster.

With that said, since im fading kittles he is going 13-156-3. So you guys are welcome for the reverse jinx I just did. Roster kittles cause im fading him. He is almost sure to go off.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ASalvaro said...

the awesemo site just tweeted touting an inactive player after it was known he was inactive…lol

‘Awesemo.com
    Awesemo_Com · 9m "(player-popup #jeff-wilson)Jeff Wilson Jr.":/players/jeff-wilson-329007 has scored 2 touchdowns in each of his last 2 games & could see the goal-line work again tonight for the 49ers, he is currently projected for just 0.60% ownership on DraftKings & 1.40% on FanDuel: ‘

No wonder why he’s projected for such low ownership..

• cjs5555

@timusbr said...

Any Gpp results from week 1 Thursday to Monday.
    my way of capturing every players DFS Pts. I thought I had it but Noooo, I dont

did you try emailing customer service for whatever site you’re talking about?

• ASitar

F it, I’m going Browns D/Coleman/Breida in 1. Maybe 9ers try running early, have to try and catch up and make mistakes

• DC2380

It’s crazy all the money is going on the browns, but vegas has the 49ers winning

FYI – did yall see Odell’s stats for monday night games?
    9 games – 57 catches, 916 yards, and 8 TDS

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

F it, I’m going Browns D/Coleman/Breida in 1. Maybe 9ers try running early, have to try and catch up and make mistakes

I think a lot of people are gonna have 2 49ers rbs.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

Mostert and James for all the monies

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Why has there been so much mention of James? Is this the Pringle effect?

• ASitar

@NDNole said...

I think a lot of people are gonna have 2 49ers rbs.

I disagree. I think most are stacking both QBs w OBJ, Kittle and Samuel

• callmetouch

@Pandamonious said...

The Pettis talk interrupted the James talk

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

You know what will tilt me the most? Kittles having a bad game. So im fading kittles. Thats part of my rationale for showdown. Whatever would tick me off is what im gonna roster.

With that said, since im fading kittles he is going 13-156-3. So you guys are welcome for the reverse jinx I just did. Roster kittles cause im fading him. He is almost sure to go off.

Totally undecided on this now. Its just not wise to fade him. Ugh decision decisions.

• NDNole

@ASitar said...

Hmmmmm then double 49er rb could be the play.

• ASitar

@Pandamonious said...

This morning the RG optimizer had him everywhere.

• uptowndirt

Dontrell Hilliard, Cleveland’s backup RB, $1800. He has had 2 TD in three games.

• monarch

49ers extra time to prepare so Goodwin should be good for a couple of deep targets vs banged up Browns secondary.

• NDNole

KYLE JUSZCZYK is the WTF punt you are looking for if you want one guys.

• Kamais_Ookin

Browns will win the game!!

• S7ubs

@ASitar said...

Hope so I don’t think I have a single double QB lineup. Faded both QBs in most lineups I believe

• S7ubs

@uptowndirt said...

Dontrell Hilliard, Cleveland’s backup RB, $1800. He has had 2 TD in three games.

Was all garbage time last week. I looked into it and passed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).