4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

Initial thought is to stack Watson and Fuller, run it back with Robinson. Houston is absolutely terrible vs. running backs. Obviously a Dallas stack is in play as well, and Panthers/Falcons is a game I’m circling but I don’t see anything else that pops off. Rams? Maybe, Washington is solid vs. the run (Lamar had a good game on the ground but you take that away, they gave up 88 yards on the ground).

KC/Vegas another one to look at too, spread is a little concerning but the Raiders are shit defensively too so maybe a KC stack and run it back with Jacobs or Waller if the game gets out of hand and they have to pass.

Just doesn’t seem like a good week for stacking though, which is good because it tightens up my player pool.

• factorial89

it is still hard to believe a starting nfl qb-prescott- throws for 502 yds. and 4 td . and his team loses

• fitz2k2

@factorial89 said...

it is still hard to believe a starting nfl qb-prescott- throws for 502 yds. and 4 td . and his team loses

They always find a way to get that L

• Njsum1

@factorial89 said...

Not really hard to believe at all. His team can’t play defense, he’s playing catch-up all game long, every game.

Doug Peterson is going to look like a genius for taking that tie and winning the division with a 6-9-1 record.

• SteeloCity

Cowboys have been the most overrated team ever. Every year everyone picks them to win the Super Bowl and every year they show why they’re terrible. That defense couldn’t stop my grandma at wide receiver.

• Njsum1

@SteeloCity said...

That defense couldn’t stop my grandma at wide receiver.

Can she ball? 😁

• 808state

Julio @ 6800 will probably be popular

• 33BeRad

@factorial89 said...

What’s more impressive is the team that gave that up and scored 49 points themselves had a QB that only threw for 165 yds and played the entire game. HAHA!

• 33BeRad

I am assuming Mike Davis is a lock for cash, still way under priced for his roll

• TopDawgs07

If someone finds Mike42 or Deebo, see if Brandon Cooks is with them too.

• MattyK1981

CAR ATL might combine for 100pts

• parrothead112

@33BeRad said...

I am assuming Mike Davis is a lock for cash, still way under priced for his roll

I think he is for me.

• emnj69

it will be a zeke game

• emnj69

will be interesting to see if everybody chases OBJ this week-too bad for him he cant play dallas every week

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Texans fired HC and GM Bill O’Brien, Romeo Crennel is the likely interim HC, per source.

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Texans fired HC and GM Bill O’Brien, Romeo Crennel is the likely interim HC, per source.

No surprise at all.

• TJRhodes

@theIrrigator said...

I was hesitant to go too heavy with this matchup and now I want to fade it completely.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@TJRhodes said...

I was hesitant to go too heavy with this matchup and now I want to fade it completely.

Texans about to look like super bowl contenders

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Daniel Jones (5.4) double stack? Slayton 4.8, Tate 4.6, or Engram 4.6. Run it back w Zeke. Tempting but Giants have looked SO bad with 47 points in 4 games. Is the Cowboys D the remedy? Edit: Cowboys D has given up 146 points in 4 weeks. Wow.

• TJRhodes

@theIrrigator said...

Texans about to look like super bowl contenders

Lol, maybe so. The matchup has a history of being low scoring and now throw the new HC into it there’s just too much uncertainty. And even if you did want to stack it with Texans, you have to navigate the Fuller/Cobb/Cooks/Stills trap and even then Watson suddenly decides to go for his TE and you play Aiken and it’s Fells with 2 TDs instead. Fuller is way too expensive on DK and will he even finish the game? The only thing I like from week to week is DJ. 20 touches at his price and eventually it’s going to pay off.

• 808state

good thing broncos d is priced up a bit

• Steverino01

New York, Washington, Pittsburgh and Baltimore all may be getting some rain from what’s left of Hurricane Delta on Sunday. Still too early to know for sure, but something to keep an eye on.

• lotusbomb

@emnj69 said...

it will be a zeke game

agreed, it’s not that the giants won’t score it’s that their inept enough on offense that they won’t jump out to a big lead. If the cowboys didn’t realize they need to run at least a little bit to keep that defense off the field I’m sure they know it now

• Randallus

I’m gonna be the bookie for this thread this week.

I’m setting the O/U at 2 for “amount of games that get postponed due to Coronavirus.”

Taking all bets.

(Sorry to put that bad juju out there boys.)

• emnj69

most jilting thing so far this season was taking a ride on the drake express. I cant even eat drakes coffee cakes anymore….
    I am 100% fading him this week vs my sadly jets-edwards looks to be the better play right now which is shocking to me. Each week i say this is the drake week well after dying a slow death last week vs a cake match up he is on my do not draft list forever. I dont care if he will be 1% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).