4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@emnj69 said...

most jilting thing so far this season was taking a ride on the drake express. I cant even eat drakes coffee cakes anymore….
    I am 100% fading him this week vs my sadly jets-edwards looks to be the better play right now which is shocking to me. Each week i say this is the drake week well after dying a slow death last week vs a cake match up he is on my do not draft list forever. I dont care if he will be 1% owned.

I’m just going with the cautious approach with the Cardinals running backs. Edmonds may be a good play, but who’s to say Murray won’t vulture his rushing upside too? It’s hard to play either of them when you have a QB that can also run the ball.

• RatedDAL

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m just going with the cautious approach with the Cardinals running backs. Edmonds may be a good play, but who’s to say Murray won’t vulture his rushing upside too? It’s hard to play either of them when you have a QB that can also run the ball.

Seriously, I just traded Singletary in my season long league because I got tired of every damn td going through Allen 1 way or another. Of course Singletary got in last week but those will be few and far between. Even worse when Moss gets back.

• emnj69

@dominicanpapi said...

i wont touch edwards either just noting he looks to be the better back….

• NDNole

@emnj69 said...

most jilting thing so far this season was taking a ride on the drake express. I cant even eat drakes coffee cakes anymore….
    I am 100% fading him this week vs my sadly jets-edwards looks to be the better play right now which is shocking to me. Each week i say this is the drake week well after dying a slow death last week vs a cake match up he is on my do not draft list forever. I dont care if he will be 1% owned.

I dont care if they spot me 10 points for drake like they do for defense im never playing him again so long as murray is the qb. Matter of fact his backup edmonds is pretty much just aas good as he is.

I dont think drake sucks, I think he is a good player but he just isnt getting it done fantasy wise and his qb is a better rb than a lot of rb’s.

• TopDawgs07

I think you have to consider that Lamar, Kyler, and Allen are all the RB1’s for their teams. So those juicy rushing matchups pop up for Baltimore, Arizona, or Buffalo, you have to take that in consideration.

• tmarohl

Has anyone else have DK Best Ball tournaments just disappear over the last couple of days?

• Caelixx

@tmarohl said...

Has anyone else have DK Best Ball tournaments just disappear over the last couple of days?

Look them up in your history and bookmark them, I had one that was buried in my history for weeks and recently moved back over to live for whatever reason. They’re still active even if they’re in your history.

• cwlee

@tmarohl said...

There is a separate tab for it.

• TopDawgs07

At first glance, TE looks tough this week. Unless you want to pay up for the high priced guys like Kittle, Kelce, or Waller, it’s hard to find those cheaper options. The only one that really jumps out to me is Jonnu Smith, or mabye, Ebron. Any other ideas at TE?

• infantryboys

@TopDawgs07 said...

At first glance, TE looks tough this week. Unless you want to pay up for the high priced guys like Kittle, Kelce, or Waller, it’s hard to find those cheaper options. The only one that really jumps out to me is Jonnu Smith, or mabye, Ebron. Any other ideas at TE?

Fells could be in play at $3.4K, if Akins doesn’t get cleared from the concussion protocol.

• NDNole

@TopDawgs07 said...

I know 3 TE’s is a mess but im going to look into Trey Burton for the colts. WR’s for the colts are all banged up and old man rivers likes to throw to TE his whole career. Maybe hope for a TD? He got some run last week. Plus he plays the browns. I always target TE vs browns when I can. Should be sneaky unless touts get on him. Just a thought.

• AdamBski

If Julio can’t play, is Olamide Zaccheaus the cheap chalk of the slate? He was getting peppered with targets last night.

• emnj69

@AdamBski said...

If Julio can’t play, is Olamide Zaccheaus the cheap chalk of the slate? He was getting peppered with targets last night.

if they are smart they will give the rock to TG 25+ times

• winnerchickendinner

First time I mad an initial build and think its comfortable enough to stick with it. Going double TE as I don’t like much of the WRs this week.

• Njsum1

@TopDawgs07 said...

Yeah, Evan Engram

• Jokey401

Anyone considering a Daniel Jones or Tate stack against Dallas. I think I’ll have a couple in tournaments. Bring it back with Cooper and Lamb.

• RatedDAL

Feels like a Zeke control the clock combined with the Giants ineptitude on O and im not that appealed with them. Maybe they are a tourney play but I think a lit of people are going to stack against Dallas from this point forward.

• Njsum1

@Jokey401 said...

Anyone considering a Daniel Jones or Tate stack against Dallas

Dallas Cowboys sign anyone new to play defense since Sunday?

More interest in Slayton than Tate. Yet Tate is solid too. And yes to Danny Dimes as well.

• Njsum1

@RatedDAL said...

Feels like a Zeke control the clock combined with the Giants ineptitude on O and im not that appealed with them

Are the Giants really that inept?

Have they failed in a good matchup yet? Pit, SF, Chi, LAR. Those be some goooood defenses.

Edit…I posted the following thought about OBJ before I went 60% last week and that is…..If the Giants fail here, at least I’ll know they’re unplayable the rest of the way. So it’s a win, win. They either hit and I do really well this week or I save myself money in coming weeks.

• BiGtIGeRs

hunt as an RB1 even vs. the colts?

• Njsum1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

hunt as an RB1 even vs. the colts?

Do you mean the RB1 on the slate or as an RB 1, like a top 10 play?

• squidkill

Zeke TD regression has to come back, right? Or does Pollard and Dak keep getting in the end zone

• beare

cheap te maybe dallas te

i like hunt i think indy D a bit over rated look at the offenses they have played

• Njsum1

@squidkill said...

Zeke TD regression has to come back, right? Or does Pollard and Dak keep getting in the end zone

Giants run def present a mixed bad as far as Ypc goes. Yet they give up a ton of receptions and TD’s to RB.

I think you go back to the well here

Zeke still getting it done, if he starts scoring look out

• SleDwreckerZ

@Njsum1 said...

Do you mean the RB1 on the slate or as an RB 1, like a top 10 play?

Think he meant RB1 for their team. Like, don’t play the depth chart RB1 from those teams because they aren’t the true RB1 – their QBs are. At least that’s how I took it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).