4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CheeseCutter

I’ve got waaay to much McKinnon. Somebody gotta do a Tonya Harding on Mostert or I have to do a fire drill lineup change Sunday.

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

cheap defenses of the week?
    so far every L/U I have made is Baltimore
    need some variance

Cleveland

I also like Dallas if the Giants are going to be really chalky.

• Joeltimb

Baltimore can be thrown on. I think paying down is viable for sure. I actually kind of like some Cincinnati pass catchers this week. This could be more competitive than people think.

• Bnett2210

@BIF said...

Where’s JCappy….your $10 invite is sitting not entered…

Anytime need one send invite, if he don’t get in

• Njsum1

@Joeltimb said...

Baltimore can be thrown on. I think paying down is viable for sure. I actually kind of like some Cincinnati pass catchers this week. This could be more competitive than people think.

I think the Chiefs Def is going to be my pay up option.

• noddy

Is it dumb to play both Zeke and Cooper in cash games? Asking for a friend.

• Dr_Gonzo

No hazy yet? I just read CEH projected at 40%. I don’t think it will be that high but even if it’s around 30 I think I’ll go way under on him

• CheeseCutter

@Dr_Gonzo said...

No hazy yet? I just read CEH projected at 40%. I don’t think it will be that high but even if it’s around 30 I think I’ll go way under on him

I’ve seen between 20 and 25% on DK for CEH in various projections.

• Njsum1

@CheeseCutter said...

I’ve seen between 20 and 25% on DK for CEH in various projections.

IMO……Barring injury he’s the best play on the slate.

• Alvance83

@Njsum1 said...

I think the Chiefs Def is going to be my pay up option.

Gotta ask why not Steelers? They seem like a no brainer against that mediocre college o-line for the eagles

• Njsum1

@Alvance83 said...

Gotta ask why not Steelers? They seem like a no brainer against that mediocre college o-line for the eagles

I like the Steelers plenty. Chiefs are 300 cheaper. And although this is completely random, for GPP’s, I feel they have a better chance for a TD with a larger spread and Tyreke returning punts.

• winnerchickendinner

Don’t think this is the week to go stacking. Too many good plays from just about each team to limit oneself.

• hypegotti

Cfb dfs not updating??

• BIF

@squidkill said...

is it auto-sized BIF? Can run with just us 3 if we have too

Yup

• NDNole

I think I like freeman this week. Looking over how rb’s have fared against the cowboys this year I think he could payoff. Better option than my earlier gus edwards call. I think a ravens rb is going to go off this week though. Cin rush D is tuuuuuuuuuuurible.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

cheap defenses of the week?
    so far every L/U I have made is Baltimore
    need some variance

Texans

• BIF

@mnstone14 said...

i get that the jets suck, but its likely theyre going to run a lot of plays ad arizona is still below average defensively. even if he only completes 15-20 passes for 200 yards, theres only like 4 guys that can go to.

I get it but in cash I don’t wanna misfire on a NYJ pass catcher then spend the next 6 days cursing for not just playing someone from a team that throw more than 20 passes or from a team that will score 3+ TDs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

I think a ravens rb is going to go off this week though. Cin rush D is tuuuuuuuuuuurible.

Yes Lamar

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 5 Projections and pOWN (industry averages): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mZxeZThDfGQ9SApiquh-vsCfmMqwRwgakvJITSgClCk/edit?usp=sharing

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

If anyone plays at SuperDraft and wants my SD projections, feel free to shoot me a pm.

• squidkill

I think a lot hinges on Julio playing this week. If he’s OUT that min price Z guy is in play. The WR group for the main slate is not really good.

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

Week 5 Projections and pOWN (industry averages): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mZxeZThDfGQ9SApiquh-vsCfmMqwRwgakvJITSgClCk/edit?usp=sharing

Always useful to see.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

I think I like freeman this week. Looking over how rb’s have fared against the cowboys this year I think he could payoff.

Funny you posted this now, as I was just looking into Freeman. My conclusion, is maybe a one off or 2 off. He’s still sharing touches and snaps with 2 other guys. However, if he takes over the backfield this week then you could get a low owned guy with some upside.

I’d still need to see it before wasting More than 1 or 2 valuable RB or flex spots.

• zacsby

@winnerchickendinner said...

Don’t think this is the week to go stacking. Too many good plays from just about each team to limit oneself.

Yeah I’m struggling to game stack anything except CAR/ATL. Most of my lineups have ended up being a running QB with a single high ceiling WR, then a WR vs WR or WR vs RB, then maybe a RB/DEF combo. Then 3 or 4 one offs. Think that type of build could get it done and maybe provide a little leverage with people trying to jam these 3+2 game stacks that have been winning every week.

• marker0357

Thanks Hazy. Good Luck this week!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.