4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fitz2k2

@Njsum1 said...

Any interest in Jeff Smith for 3k as a cap saver?

Wouldn’t pp shadow him?

• MrFreeze53

@BIF said...

I hope you are right on Akers as I have him on my season long bench and have already lost Saquon for the season and lost Ekeler for 6+ weeks so I’m down to Carson and my waiver wire pickups Freeman, D’Ernest Johnson and Wilson Jr.

Are we that high on Akers for year long? I too have him In a year long with Henderson, not liking there committee look.

• Njsum1

@fitz2k2 said...

Wouldn’t pp shadow him?

Yeah that’s my hesitation, and that the Jets/flacco are inept

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Njsum1 said...

He’s my bring back in a couple of Kyler line-ups. Less owned than a chalky O Z

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I like Ebron, but might just be high.

I like him also

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah that’s my hesitation, and that the Jets/flacco are inept

Pointless fun fact. Flacco came in and threw 2 passes last game when Darnold went down. Both went to Smith…

He’s 3K. Yes, he’s dicey, but all the evidence points to him being involved. He doesn’t need to post a massive score to help you, and a low score won’t crush you. He’s an OK pivot off Zaccheaus, whether for ownership reasons, or wanting to get off him, because Julio suits up.

• Dr_Gonzo

@Njsum1 said...

Haha, just got into it with a buddy over him. Told him no way I’m touching him with Flacco in there. Said I liked zucchini better. Now we have $20 riding on who scores more

• 33BeRad

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Thanks 😁, he’s had a really good DFS year in spite of the pandemic. I guess being good at DFS skips a generation, my grandkids are profitable at it also lol

Just go 300 lineups with him. HAHAHA!
    Heck, with the grandkids you can go 600 lineups(assuming there are 2).

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Pointless fun fact. Flacco came in and threw 2 passes last game when Darnold went down. Both went to Smith…

He’s 3K. Yes, he’s dicey, but all the evidence points to him being involved. He doesn’t need to post a massive score to help you, and a low score won’t crush you. He’s an OK pivot off Zaccheaus, whether for ownership reasons, or wanting to get off him, because Julio suits up.

Good to know, didn’t know that. Yet that was against the Broncos. He’ll likely see Peterson a good bit.

Not Like the Jets have the creativity to scheme him open. Yet I have a good amount of Zacchacalifragilisticexpialladocious, who’s no lock even with Julio out, so I’m looking for another 3k dynamo.

I would expect Smith to at least get a good amount targets. I have him in 2/25 right now.

• superjon

For those that like to do the TD parlays.

Bovada has a whole bunch of them. They even have something called a prop builder where you can pick a player, the statistic and how many you think they’ll get.

• 33BeRad

@Njsum1 said...

Good to know, didn’t know that. Yet that was against the Broncos. He’ll likely see Peterson a good bit.

Not Like the Jets have the creativity to scheme him open. Yet I have a good amount of Zacchacalifragilisticexpialladocious, who’s no lock even with Julio out, so I’m looking for another 3k dynamo.

I would expect Smith to at least get a good amount targets. I have him in 2/25 right now.

I think someone else mentioned him earlier in the week but Isaiah Wright for Wash is another 3K dynamo. He played 82% of the snaps last week and Sims now on IR. Or you could go to $3700 for Inman. Allen has no shame in slinging the ball around. He knows he’s a place holder for A. Smith

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

Do you think crowder still gets to be the jets target hog?

• HoodsFromTheWood

@33BeRad said...

Just go 300 lineups with him. HAHAHA!
    Heck, with the grandkids you can go 600 lineups(assuming there are 2).

Lol got 5, but only the oldest seems to have gotten the degen gene from me/jr.. And he’s strictly a single bullet shooter, takes my 💵 in our Sunday 3-man and does well in our 20 man family/friend league. Lol I only play 3-4 lineups, Too old to figure how to MME. I’m scared of the optimizer. Reminds me of the first Mrs Hood. Too complicated

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Do you think crowder still gets to be the jets target hog?

I do

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

Hazy, what are your thoughts on the main slate? And as always, thank you for the projections!

I’m probably not the person to ask this week. I’ll probably be more contrarian than I have been all season. Think there’s too much bad chalk this week.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

He’s in my cash lineup, but not touching him in GPP’s.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@33BeRad said...

I think someone else mentioned him earlier in the week but Isaiah Wright for Wash is another 3K dynamo

If people are dredging for 3k WRs, a couple on Philly in what seems like a tough matchup. Funny thing. Read a bit this week about a good Indy D might not be all that because of the schedule. A good Pit D has played the NYG, Den and Hou. Not exactly a murderers row of offenses.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

I’m probably not the person to ask this week. I’ll probably be more contrarian than I have been all season. Think there’s too much bad chalk this week.

If you don’t mind, can you tell us 2/3 bad chalk plays. And thanks again for the Own.%‘s

• Njsum1

If people are dredging for 3k WRs, a couple on Philly in what seems like a tough matchup

I was looking at Fulgham and Ward (not 3k) as one offs.

• 33BeRad

If people are dredging for 3k WRs, a couple on Philly in what seems like a tough matchup. Funny thing. Read a bit this week about a good Indy D might not be all that because of the schedule. A good Pit D has played the NYG, Den and Hou. Not exactly a murderers row of offenses.

Well Hou and Giants seem to be chalky this week so they must be a murderer’s row. HAHA! What can go wrong?

• 33BeRad

@Njsum1 said...

I was looking at Fulgham and Ward (not 3k) as one offs.

Or can I interest you in an Isaiah Ford for $3500 against SF backup corners?

• Njsum1

@33BeRad said...

Or can I interest you in an Isaiah Ford for $3500 against SF backup corners?

Possibly…got 10 targets last week.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

If you don’t mind, can you tell us 2/3 bad chalk plays. And thanks again for the Own.%‘s

OK but no making fun of me when these crush haha.

Ezekiel Elliott (playing him in cash so fine with underweight in GPP’s)
    Clyde Edwards-Helaire (also playing him in cash though so whatev)
    Kareem Hunt
    Robby Anderson
    Darius Slayton
    Evan Engram

Pretty much fading the DAL-NYG game. I’ll have a few stacks of each QB but going to be severely underweight on that game (along with the CAR-ATL game). I figure ownership in those two games is going to be about twice what it actually should be. I’ll be focusing more on a few other games I like better. I’m also heavy on the KC passing attack which is why I’ll be underweight on CEH.

• HoodsFromTheWood

According to the ESPN WR/CB chart the WR for Philly don’t seem to have a killer matchup. Not sure on routes run/drop-back but last week snap%‘s Hightower 81, Ward 77, Fulgham 60 and Burnett 31. Ertz 95. Philly has the 4th most passing attempts and if you believe Vegas spreads, they’ll probably be throwing a bit. unfortunately it’ll be from a so far inefficient Wentz. Can’t be worse than Flacco? Right? WCGW

• 33BeRad

According to the ESPN WR/CB chart the WR for Philly don’t seem to have a killer matchup. Not sure on routes run/drop-back but last week snap%‘s Hightower 81, Ward 77, Fulgham 60 and Burnett 31. Ertz 95. Philly has the 4th most passing attempts and if you believe Vegas spreads, they’ll probably be throwing a bit. unfortunately it’ll be from a so far inefficient Wentz. Can’t be worse than Flacco? Right? WCGW

HAHA! That’s #ELITE Flacco!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).