4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@thehazyone said...

Pretty much fading the DAL-NYG game. I’ll have a few stacks of each QB but going to be severely underweight on that game (along with the CAR-ATL game). I figure ownership in those two games is going to be about twice what it actually should be. I’ll be focusing more on a few other games I like better. I’m also heavy on the KC passing attack which is why I’ll be underweight on CEH.

Lol thanks for the input, can’t make fun of you when you’re better at this than me. Seems funny to me people are big-time on the NYG, Car. and Hou offenses. 3 of the lower scoring, least efficient offenses in the league. Guess matchup trumps efficiency

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I was looking at Fulgham and Ward (not 3k) as one offs.

Wish I had a handle on the Philly wideouts. Acega-Whiteside is back, which should take from someone, one would think. Fulgham, I thought was behind Ward and Hightower, but had the biggest impact. If he really is behind those 2 on the depth chart, than -Whiteside should push in front of Fulgham.

Either way, I think Philly falls behind and has to throw, and I don’t remember what stats I saw or where I read it, but got the impression that the Steelers although stellar against the pass are susceptible to the deep ball. That would seem to fit Fulgham and Hightower, especially. Kind of thin plays, but could pop.

• Njsum1

@thehazyone said...

OK but no making fun of me when these crush haha.

Ezekiel Elliott (playing him in cash so fine with underweight in GPP’s)
    Clyde Edwards-Helaire (also playing him in cash though so whatev)
    Kareem Hunt
    Robby Anderson
    Darius Slayton
    Evan Engram

Pretty much fading the DAL-NYG game. I’ll have a few stacks of each QB but going to be severely underweight on that game (along with the CAR-ATL game). I figure ownership in those two games is going to be about twice what it actually should be. I’ll be focusing more on a few other games I like better. I’m also heavy on the KC passing attack which is why I’ll be underweight on CEH.

I’m a fan of the KC passing game as well, still think CEH can have a big one.

I can see the Zeke GPP fade. He’s underpriced yet so is like every other good rb play.

I don’t love the Dallas giants game yet I think Slayton, Engram, Maybe Tate and Jones are underpriced. Most of my exposure to that game is skinny stacks. (No bring back) or one offs.

Kareem Hunt has been discussed. Plenty of reasons for a fade.

Can I ask, Why the Robby A underweight? Going with the lower owned DJ moore? Or off it totally.

• realphipps

I’m very high on Zach Paschal and Devante Parker this week and haven’t heard much chatter on either.

Really hoping we don’t lose another game before 1p tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Wish I had a handle on the Philly wideouts

Yeah I’ve got no handle. I threw greg Ward in a lineup. Think that’s where im at with that.

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

I’m very high on Zach Paschal and Devante Parker this week and haven’t heard much chatter on either.

Really hoping we don’t lose another game before 1p tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I like parker.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@33BeRad said...

HAHA! That’s #ELITE Flacco!

Lol I saw Super Bowl III when Namath predicted the win vs Colts. Jets have had 24 QBs since Joe gave way to Todd in ’76. Flacco probably top 8 of that group

sorry hard to type that. Can’t be much worse than Darnold, Or that Butt fumble guy

• beare

hoping kc game doesnt get canceled

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I’m a fan of the KC passing game as well, still think CEH can have a big one.

I can see the Zeke GPP fade. He’s underpriced yet so is like every other good rb play.

I don’t love the Dallas giants game yet I think Slayton, Engram, Maybe Tate and Jones are underpriced. Most of my exposure to that game is skinny stacks. (No bring back) or one offs.

Kareem Hunt has been discussed. Plenty of reasons for a fade.

Can I ask, Why the Robby A underweight?

I have a rule that is a WR is 20%+ owned and they are not a top 5 WR in the game then I’m going to be at half the field or less on that player. Just a rule of mine. Too much volatility at the position. Same reason I’m underweight on Slayton.

• BIF

@MrFreeze53 said...

Are we that high on Akers for year long? I too have him In a year long with Henderson, not liking there committee look.

I wasn’t going in but he hung around a long time in my draft so it was tough to pass on a possible RB1 late in the draft. I also ended up with Akers in about 30-40% of my Best Balls so any playing time would be a bonus as the lead spot in that committee is probably still up for grabs.

• Njsum1

@thehazyone said...

I have a rule that is a WR is 20%+ owned and they are not a top 5 WR in the game then I’m going to be at half the field or less on that player. Just a rule of mine. Too much volatility at the position. Same reason I’m underweight on Slayton.

Makes sense.

I just feel Slayton is so cheap. Yet there are other guys in that price range with upside as well.

My thing with Slayton is that I have been riding #1 WR versus Dallas and Seattle like Seabiscuit since Week 2, and I’m not getting off til I get bucked off. 🤷‍♂️

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    Falcons’ WR Julio Jones, who did not practice this week due to an aggravated hamstring injury, is considered a pre-game decision for Sunday’s game against the Panthers, per source. Falcons don’t want to make a final decision on him until they see how he’s feeling pre-game.

• MrFreeze53

@BIF said...

I wasn’t going in but he hung around a long time in my draft so it was tough to pass on a possible RB1 late in the draft. I also ended up with Akers in about 30-40% of my Best Balls so any playing time would be a bonus as the lead spot in that committee is probably still up for grabs.

Yeah, I went WR-WR-TE-WR, so my looks for rbs was limited, but I immediately switched to picking up two pieces of committee’s. Henderson is clearly the lead back, is Mcvay scared to Gurley him? Luckily I was able to fleece someone of CEH for Thomas, so my RBs are good.

• Danforth11

@Pandamonious said...

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    1m
    Falcons’ WR Julio Jones, who did not practice this week due to an aggravated hamstring injury, is considered a pre-game decision for Sunday’s game against the Panthers, per source. Falcons don’t want to make a final decision on him until they see how he’s feeling pre-game.

He won’t play

• TomBradyBlueMamba

What’s to like about Pascal? He’s the deep threat for a noodle arm

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Also Zeke has never had a game over 22 points against the Giants. 4 of the 6 matchups he is under 20 points. Why so much love? Never has hit 3x with his salary 7800. I guess the thought is Dak is gonna go nuts so he’ll get extra TD’s?

• theghostofveebs

@thehazyone said...

I’m probably not the person to ask this week. I’ll probably be more contrarian than I have been all season. Think there’s too much bad chalk this week.

For every 1 pmh/lamar/dak/watson stack I have, I have 2.5 of murray / big ben / uncle rico.

The Houston ownerships look like everyone buying into the Texans being a playoff team now that Bob is gone.

Everyone is convinced that the right Steeler stack is Connor/Defense. If Wentz avoids being carried off on a stretcher he can keep Philly in the game.

Kyler Murray underowned versus the rest of the flowchart mobile elite. Arizona’s only running back is Kyler Murray. Nuk and Kirk is icing on the cake.

Oh and a JimmyG stack for kicks.

too contrarian?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Makes sense.

I just feel Slayton is so cheap. Yet there are other guys in that price range with upside as well.

My thing with Slayton is that I have been riding #1 WR versus Dallas and Seattle like Seabiscuit since Week 2, and I’m not getting off til I get bucked off. 🤷‍♂️

I’m not complete fading him. In fact on SuperDraft I’ll be a little heavier on him because his multiplier is good (he’s my #7 overall there) so I’m fine going underweight on DK. I’m also an Auburn fan so I’d never fade him completely haha.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@theghostofveebs said...

For every 1 pmh/lamar/dak/watson stack I have, I have 2.5 of murray / big ben / uncle rico.

The Houston ownerships look like everyone buying into the Texans being a playoff team now that Bob is gone.

Everyone is convinced that the right Steeler stack is Connor/Defense. If Wentz avoids being carried off on a stretcher he can keep Philly in the game.

Kyler Murray underowned versus the rest of the flowchart mobile elite. Arizona’s only running back is Kyler Murray. Nuk and Kirk is icing on the cake.

Oh and a JimmyG stack for kicks.

too contrarian?

Jimmy G. is my highest owned QB on SuperDraft but he has a 2.0x multiplier there – I won’t play him much on DK but I get the play.

Love Nuk this week. In fact, I’m taking a contrarian approach in my cash lineups and playing the two 3K cheapies so I can play him. My cash lineup actually has Lamar-Zeke-CEH-Mike Davis-Nuk and I’m fine punting at the other four spots.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Also Zeke has never had a game over 22 points against the Giants. 4 of the 6 matchups he is under 20 points. Why so much love? Never has hit 3x with his salary 7800. I guess the thought is Dak is gonna go nuts so he’ll get extra TD’s?

He’s also averaging less than 4 yards per carry and his offensive line is in shambles. I’m playing him in cash because volume is king there, but don’t love him in GPP’s at his projected ownership. I’ll have him in about 10% of my GPP lineups and in none of my single entry lineups.

• 49noobers

@MrFreeze53 said...

Are we that high on Akers for year long? I too have him In a year long with Henderson, not liking there committee look.

Akers was a starter first couple of weeks before he got injured. He is the most explosive of all backs they have. Brown is generally used for pass protection.In Akers absence, neither brown or Henderson cemented starting spot.

But as I said earlier, this is still a gamble from me to trade for him in season long. I wanted to get rid of RoJo and Keenan Allen and recieved Diggs and Akers in return.

• DarthPasta

Cooper/Tyreek or Ridley/Fuller in GPP?

• awilson45

• akirbyca

I would go Ridley/Fuller

They have slightly higher projected combined ownership…however Falcons/Texans are far more likely to playing catch-up then cowboys/chiefs.

I would also expect Cooper/Tyreek to come in with higher ownership once lock hits.

My take anyhow

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

He’s also averaging less than 4 yards per carry and his offensive line is in shambles. I’m playing him in cash because volume is king there, but don’t love him in GPP’s at his projected ownership. I’ll have him in about 10% of my GPP lineups and in none of my single entry lineups.

You think Zeke’s volume and output will be enough to justify his salary compared to other high volume and more than $1000 cheaper guys like Davis, Robinson, CEH, McKinnon (if no Mostert) and maybe Hunt.

At $7800 Zeke feels super expensive unless he hits the box 2+ times

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).