4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lotusbomb

@BIF said...

You think Zeke’s volume and output will be enough to justify his salary compared to other high volume and more than $1000 cheaper guys like Davis, Robinson, CEH, McKinnon (if no Mostert) and maybe Hunt.

At $7800 Zeke feels super expensive unless he hits the box 2+ times

your reasoning is why I’m trying to remind myself to not go crazy with him in my single and multiplier lineups.

davis, hunt, robinson, and helaire are direct chalk comparisons who are not only cheaper but could very well outscore him.

conner,gibson,johnson are lower owned options who could also match or outscore him(I’m assuming mostert plays so I’m leaving out mckinnon).

enough guys with truly good matchups or enough upside in the passing game that unless zeke gets 33+ I probably won’t regret not rostering more of him

• 33BeRad

My bold call for tomorrow is Trey Burton is going to be the best point per dollar TE.

• callmetouch

I’m on Teddy

• l0ng25

for cash or gpp?

• superjon

I think this is the smallest player pool I’ve had so far this season. Taking a stand and fading a lot of players.

• callmetouch

@superjon said...

I think this is the smallest player pool I’ve had so far this season. Taking a stand and fading a lot of players.

Yeah until that mid 5k player you don’t have goes off for 30+

• superjon

@callmetouch said...

Yeah until that mid 5k player you don’t have goes off for 30+

I probably have more of those players than the other guys.

Well except for Slayton.

Don’t think he’s going off for 30 today.

• lukemiller42

I am eating the chalk today, differentiating with Kyle Allen and cardinals defense.

• winnerchickendinner

If the Dal/NYG game goes 20-17

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Nope hence why I’m underweight.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Wish I had a handle on the Philly wideouts. Acega-Whiteside is back, which should take from someone, one would think. Fulgham, I thought was behind Ward and Hightower, but had the biggest impact. If he really is behind those 2 on the depth chart, than -Whiteside should push in front of Fulgham.

Either way, I think Philly falls behind and has to throw, and I don’t remember what stats I saw or where I read it, but got the impression that the Steelers although stellar against the pass are susceptible to the deep ball. That would seem to fit Fulgham and Hightower, especially. Kind of thin plays, but could pop.

I also followed Travis Fulgham pronounced Full-Jam in college. Really good athlete, a little raw. He came after Zach Pascal at Old Dominion. Pascal a much more in depth route runner, route tree but Fulgham good on the deep ball/sideline stuff and after the catch. Fulgham has always had a high ceiling because his family encouraged him to play all sports and I believe his parents were involved in diplomatic endeavors which allowed him to live in all different countries.

I said all that to say if the Steelers were to key in on him then he has the potential to bagel today but someone to keep an eye on down the road.

• monarch

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

What’s to like about Pascal? He’s the deep threat for a noodle arm

Well he is running similar routes that Keenan Allen ran for Rivers so I like that.

• truegrinder

I am playing Minshew today and Mahomes. Kinda like the Redskins D today. Rain and shitty there I believe

• miggs6876

Cowboy line dropped from -9.5 to – 7.5. Big drop.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I love Slayton today

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert (knee) and WR Deebo Samuel (illness), both listed as questionable for today’s game against the Dolphins, both “should be good (to play)”, per source.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ravens’ QB Lamar Jackson (knee, illness), TE Mark Andrews (thigh) and WR Marquise Brown (knee) – all of whom are listed as questionable for Sunday’s game vs. the Bengals – all are expected to play, per sources.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Also not concerning today’s slate but Titans and Pats shut down again

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I know I should have some 49ers in my player pool but which ones?

• kdsdawg

why would PP shadow a WR that cost 3K?
    Fading Zeke completely. They gave him a 9K price tag on FD and with the 1/2 point PPR and Dak vulturing TDs at the goal line, no thanks.
    I have Robby Anderson at about 75%. Falcons are bad but they will score on anybody at home on turf. This game is chalk for a reason. Plenty of ways to differentiate even with heavy game stacks. Would not surprise me to see it be the highest scoring game of the slate.
    Now that I have said that I pretty much guaranteed a 21-14 game. There is always one game that shoots out that surprises everyone. Wonder which that will be today?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I know I should have some 49ers in my player pool but which ones?

Kittle and shares of Mostert/McKinnon (and obviously the 49ers DST)

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kdsdawg said...

Fading Zeke completely. They gave him a 9K price tag on FD and with the 1/2 point PPR and Dak vulturing TDs at the goal line, no thanks.
    I have Robby Anderson at about 75%. Falcons are bad but they will score on anybody at home on turf. This game is chalk for a reason. Plenty of ways to differentiate even with heavy game stacks. Would not surprise me to see it be the highest scoring game of the slate.
    Now that I have said that I pretty much guaranteed a 21-14 game. There is always one game that shoots out that surprises everyone. Wonder which that will be today?

ARI-NYJ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

Surely he doesnt check DK prices to figure out who he wants to cover

• truegrinder

@miggs6876 said...

Cowboy line dropped from -9.5 to – 7.5. Big drop.

i am seeing a lot of line movement today. Dolphins dropping, Vikes dropping, Giants as you said, Philly , Jets. Crazy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).