4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tgirl

Not gonna lie, got a bit emotional over Prescot.

• yisman

I see Diontae Johnson with an injury notification on FD. I had six tickets there so I had to play today. Johnson in 5/6 lineups. Thanks for the 0!

and I got stuck with a shell lineup for thu-mon slate

FD a disaster today

• BazookaDad

@bhdevault said...

Mod Note

There is no place for political talk in this sports forum. Find some other forum for that. This is the NFL thread and members who refuse to stay on topic will have their posting privileges removed.

Thanks

Thank you sir

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Tgirl said...

Not gonna lie, got a bit emotional over Prescot.

Yep I legit teared up.

• Dfspacman

Wish Dak a speedy recovery, having a great season so far, had him in season long…
    Time for Elliot to ball out

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Dak is one of the good ones….that was tough to watch.

• damionismyname

need the 60 yard kittle reception about now….

• jcotdl

thanks mods. we seem to do fine arguing about issues in this DFS world- and i greatly appreciate not having to expand our territory..

• BazookaDad

Thanks again mods. Sorry that someone let the children loose on the forums today.

• kulps19

I don’t post much. But has anyone really examined the fanduel million lineups? There are entries that show no qb, flex, or wide receiver. This may be a bigger deal then even stats. How can the results be trusted when players aren’t even be shown?

• JH822547

Red, Redwine gives Rivers his UB40.

• biga0787

@kulps19 said...

I don’t post much. But has anyone really examined the fanduel million lineups? There are entries that show no qb, flex, or wide receiver. This may be a bigger deal then even stats. How can the results be trusted when players aren’t even be shown?

I messaged them about the integrity of there product

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Wish I knew how much I was losing on FanDuel.

• damionismyname

@kulps19 said...

I got entries where I cannot take out ne defense or other players that were taken off the slate. very shady and wont be surprised if a bot wins the million with a name like raiders13290 or something.

• cedric19

Ok bhdevault, I warned that pdrhodes guy to not keep PMing me his freakshow garbage but he won’t stop. How about dealing with him? Thanks.

• 49noobers

Ohh no Dak. Injury looks bad. he is making 30m+ this year, but I hope he had accepted 5 years 175m deal that was on table.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@cedric19 said...

Ok bhdevault, I warned that pdrhodes guy to not keep PMing me his freakshow garbage but he won’t stop. How about dealing with him? Thanks.

Sorry, I cannot view or interfere with private messages. You’ll just have to ignore him.

• jcotdl

@thehazyone said...

Wish I knew how much I was losing on FanDuel.

too true..lol

• kulps19

Seriously, I shared with them screenshots showing multiple lineups that had no qb, rb, at, etc.

This is a really bad look for them. So many questions need to be answered.

• cedric19

• damionismyname

if fd cant fix this by tomorrow I think im done with the site. its getting ridiculous over there.

• JH822547

Is it OK to start laughing at the Cowboys again?

• cedric19

@bhdevault said...

Sorry, I cannot view or interfere with private messages. You’ll just have to ignore him.

Is there a block somewhere? I don’t care to be alerted I have a message and then see profane message titles from disturbed stalkers.

• ifthethunder

If the Red Rifle knocks me out of Survivor, I will just accept it as karma for something I did in another life.
    ~

• jcotdl

@cedric19 said...

Is there a block somewhere? I don’t care to be alerted I have a message and then see profane message titles from disturbed stalkers.

you obviously haven’t met my ex- girlfriend…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).