4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

The Giants have 34 points. Daniel Jones has single digit fantasy points.

• Dr_Gonzo

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a showdown like tonight. Lots of high priced stars in this one

• NDNole

The winning milly lineup, im looking at it like how did they think that would be a winner? But you gotta have stones to play things like that I guess and thats why it pays off.

• electrichaz3

If you look at my profile you will know I have played pretty heavy fd gap volume since 2014. I have never played on Dk. Well tonight I deposited for the first time. Fd you are losing your very loyal customer base with this horrible lack of support. Shit happens but to ignore customer is not acceptable. Cashing out max tomorrow.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@electrichaz3 said...

If you look at my profile you will know I have played pretty heavy fd gap volume since 2014. I have never played on Dk. Well tonight I deposited for the first time. Fd you are losing your very loyal customer base with this horrible lack of support. Shit happens but to ignore customer is not acceptable. Cashing out max tomorrow.

Yep unless they full refund I’m done there as well. Ruined the experience for the day.

• Dfspacman

Evan Engram with just one reception against Cowboys smh

• feekdogg

Fanduel can’t fix things after 36 hours, but they can send me alerts about Dak’s injury.

• TJRhodes

@NDNole said...

The winning milly lineup, im looking at it like how did they think that would be a winner? But you gotta have stones to play things like that I guess and thats why it pays off.

Was just looking at the DK play action and thinking the same. Claypool and Fulgham stack for all the money. Ok……

• land_of_the_lock

@thehazyone said...

Yep unless they full refund I’m done there as well. Ruined the experience for the day.

Agree. If fanduel doesn’t make this right, it’s DK time.

This day made me realize how much value I put into live scoring. I think I’m doing well but have no idea. Not enjoyable.

• NDNole

Cowboys showed some mettle. Red rifle was an average nfl starter so having that as a backup I dont think the cowboys really miss a beat.

• damionismyname

got my money back and some milly tickets for next week on dk…on fd…..

• BazookaDad

@thehazyone said...

I’m with you, sad really. I always defended FanDuel and prefer their interface but that stops today

• NDNole

@TJRhodes said...

Was just looking at the DK play action and thinking the same. Claypool and Fulgham stack for all the money. Ok……

In hindsight we can make a story for why they had a good game. But before hand? Nahhhhhhhhhh lol. I am on record as saying claypool would be a beast in the league. But Today whou woulda thought.

Maybe I should start putting a lineup in I know full well will barely cash and watch it go all the way to the top.

• synth

Got a few lineups that make me think I might have gotten a good outcome on FD if it ever start back

Murray
    Mike Davis
    Gurley
    Cooks
    Crowder
    Hopkins
    Waller
    Hunt
    Texans

as one of the main ones I think could be good

• Njsum1

Im no longer on speaking terms with this slate. I’m 65% Slayton and 30% Engram.

Having to watch them each have a 30yrd td called back on questionable calls is straight💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Slayton still dominated yet it could have been a monster.

Like I said, I will continue to ride #1 WR versus Dallas Until it stops working.

Lessons from today…Kareem Hunt is getting bellcow work until Chubb returns.

Kenyan Drake is not good at the game of football. The falcons are bad, at everything.

Kelce will more often than not be a better play than kibble because his QB is better

• emnj69

Not being able to see lineups is shady really really shady –

• squidkill

SquidCity is back baby!

• chatmar

Tied for 4th with another guy out of 47,562 players in the 10K quarter Jukebox. $5.00 turned into $108.33. I was due. Been sucking for the past 4 weeks. Let’s get a little Showdown luck.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Should be happy, finally had a good week…just wish I didn’t see the Slayton TD that was called back. Questionable call and he was in virtually every team that cashed high, would have had the chance to go from good to amazing with those points.
    Still nice to win money. My strategy of not listening to podcasts and not getting too cute seems to have paid off.
    Hope others had a great week as well.

• homers1226

lamb and claypool no joke

• kulps19

I’m done with fanduel. Moving to DK. There’s a ton of questions on Fanduel regarding the integrity of their contests after what was pulled as evidence today. I would say that someone is really going to investigate them closely after this.

• damionismyname

@NDNole said...

In hindsight we can make a story for why they had a good game. But before hand? Nahhhhhhhhhh lol. I am on record as saying claypool would be a beast in the league. But Today whou woulda thought.

Maybe I should start putting a lineup in I know full well will barely cash and watch it go all the way to the top.

I was high on claypool during my season long drafts and took him everywhere and played him the first week or so in dfs but today was kinda fluky due to dionte johnson getting hurt again. think I’m done rostering that guy though.

• damionismyname

@squidkill said...

SquidCity is back baby!

what did you do today? moms lucky meatloaf helped you out?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

For those looking for a new site I recommend SuperDraft (even though I lost a grand there today). I broke even for the day with a good day on DK. Anything I get on the site that shall not be named is profit.

• strassnerte

Like many others I think I did well on FD, but who knows when I will find out. I think the thing that frustrates me the most is not all of their glitches which have been numerous the last several months, but the lack of response from customer service whenever there are issues.
    I expect more than just a dollar for dollar refund. They better pay out the slate though as well since I am sure that I cashed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).