4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

@BazookaDad said...

Not sure if you’re aware, but lineups in the main tournaments have players not showing up. The integrity cannot be trusted, this is bigger than just refunds.

I’ve been following it closely all day, yes. My point is that you can’t fully trust the integrity of the contests on a normal day, either, if you are 100% realistic about it. Sure, if you’re looking at a small contest and you check the rosters of each entry and monitor it for the length of the slate you can be sure that you spot any changes mid-game etc… but their site is specifically designed to not allow such detailed scrutiny in the larger contests. The only guarantee of ‘integrity’ is their guarantee – which is still in place regardless of our ability to watch the games today.

I think a more valid complaint is regarding the blind swap choices people may have had to make in the afternoon games without knowing their relative scores from the 1PM ones… I don’t tend to tweak my lineups once the slate starts (unless it’s an injury) but I know plenty of people do.

• kdsdawg

@infantryboys said...

I haven’t been drinking and I can’t figure it out.

LOL

• w3junky

If their stats provider is down then why is their NBA product working fine tonight on FD??

• BazookaDad

@w3junky said...

If their stats provider is down then why is their NBA product working fine tonight on FD??

I don’t play NBA but if this is true then I am 200% done with Fanduel. They are a billion+ dollar company. Stats are at the core of their business. This is literally unacceptable in my book. I have 493$ in play

• SteeloCity

@w3junky said...

Yeah this is what I don’t understand

• kulps19

@zovyn said...

Well… I will say that I don’t know about what is or isn’t legal here and I’ve never read the full user agreement or other information on the site.

However – the reality is that they don’t really have issue ANY refunds. Their operation is to provide the contests and to pay out the results. Our ability to see the stats update live is a feature, but not the product necessarily. I wouldn’t think their legal obligation would be to provide ANY refunds – it’s a customer service choice.

As for the concerns about the slate being illegal/invalid/untrustworthy because live stats weren’t rolling – if you want to be completely frank, there’s no real way to prove it is legit the rest of the time, either. It’s bits and bytes and we all know how solid that reality is.

The reason I “trust” FD to keep things as legit as possible IS the ridiculous and unheard of profit margin of their business model. It’s MUCH more profitable for them for the contests to run ‘fairly’ under the existing structure than it would be for them to conspire to skim more than their already crazy 10% cut.

My issue isn’t with the stats. It is with lineups not showing players. I’m in a single entry and multiple lineups show six players. Magically all nine are now going to appear? How do I know they really had those guys? Bot accounts 101

• kdsdawg

@w3junky said...

• TJRhodes

@infantryboys said...

I haven’t been drinking and I can’t figure it out.

Apparently we all agreed to it when we hit submit. I guess I should read that better next time.

• odanny

Played a same game parlay tonight, Under 65.5 and Minnesota +9.5, not even sweating this one.

Earlier today I made up for my abysmal fantasy lineups with a three teamer.
    Houston +0.5
    Pittsburgh -0.5
    Baltimore -5.5

• Dfspacman

Edward Hellaire and Dak injury might crash my fanduel chances..

• bigwillie20

@Dfspacman said...

Edward Hellaire and Dak injury might crash my fanduel chances..

I’ve been pretty steady in all my contests there today staying tied for 1st in everything

• BazookaDad

Dalvin Cook is done boys, seems like a hammy

Edit: maybe groin injury

• BazookaDad

@bigwillie20 said...

I’ve been pretty steady in all my contests there today staying tied for 1st in everything

Haha, I see what you did there

• yisman

@BazookaDad said...

I blame FOX

https://twitter.com/FOXBet/status/1315460858294792193

• infantryboys

@BazookaDad said...

With the way injuries have been piling up, teams will be fielding XFL rosters by the end of the season.

• Beckhams3Fingers

And just like that, my showdown LUs are dead. Today I reminded myself just how bad I run in DFS.

Almost 100% Dak in most of my main slate LUs, so naturally Dak breaks his ankle.
    Heavy on Watkins, he shreds his hammy as usual.
    Cook in all three Showdown LUs, so of course his quad falls off his thigh.

• lukemiller42

My pricing predictions for some guys I like at a glance. I’ll come back to these once the week 6 thread is up if anyone’s super mispriced

Mark Andrews 6300
    Julio 6900
    Ridley 7900
    Theilan 6900
    Cook 7500
    Juju 6400
    Arob 6500
    James Robinson 6600
    Peterson 4900
    Marvin jones 4800
    Lance Thomas 3400
    Freeman 5400
    Adams 7500

• beare

im also starting to question things if there legit things seem very fishy

• thenatural91

Well could be worse. I chose to go with Aiyuk with lower ownership over Slayton. Swapped them. Won 400.. Had I not would have won 30k.

• BIF

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

And just like that, my showdown LUs are dead. Today I reminded myself just how bad I run in DFS.

Almost 100% Dak in most of my main slate LUs, so naturally Dak breaks his ankle.

Cook has 19.90 points and twice as many anyone else – he’ll be on all winning lineups and he is at 50% ownership

If you don’t cash – it’s not because of Cook

• kdsdawg

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

you aren’t ruined when he is 50% owned and he already had 20.

• 49noobers

@zovyn said...

Well… I will say that I don’t know about what is or isn’t legal here and I’ve never read the full user agreement or other information on the site.

However – the reality is that they don’t really have issue ANY refunds. Their operation is to provide the contests and to pay out the results. Our ability to see the stats update live is a feature, but not the product necessarily. I wouldn’t think their legal obligation would be to provide ANY refunds – it’s a customer service choice.

As for the concerns about the slate being illegal/invalid/untrustworthy because live stats weren’t rolling – if you want to be completely frank, there’s no real way to prove it is legit the rest of the time, either. It’s bits and bytes and we all know how solid that reality is.

The reason I “trust” FD to keep things as legit as possible IS the ridiculous and unheard of profit margin of their business model. It’s MUCH more profitable for them for the contests to run ‘fairly’ under the existing structure than it would be for them to conspire to skim more than their already crazy 10% cut.

Tbh, you can download csv file of all entries on DK at beginning of any contest. FD doesn’t have this feature.

• zacsby

If you enter a late swap contest and the ability to effectively late swap is taken away from you, a 50% refund is flat out unacceptable. The contest is not what you advertised it to be and completely compromised at that point. Not to mention the fact that it could not have been more poorly communicated. I had no idea till after lock. They can put these massive message boxes up every second when you’re on the build screen to tell you games are removed from the slate…then you get this little ass drop down message box on the home screen that might as well be in fine print saying there is no live scoring. If they don’t go above and beyond to fix this tomorrow it’s DK and Yahoo from here on out. Made my first deposit on DK and the interface sucks so bad, but it’s a sacrifice I’ll be willing to make after this mess.

• superjon

Seattle finally woke up.

• Raddy00

@superjon said...

Seattle finally woke up.

Vegas woke up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).