4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 54
    4:25 PM EST : Indianapolis ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 47
    8:20 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Seattle ( -7.5 ) —- T: 58

Monday, October 12th
    5:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at New England ( -11 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : LA Chargers ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) —- T: 52

Tuesday, October 13th
    7:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( -8.5 ) at Tennessee ( 8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• CheeseCutter

@kulps19 said...

My issue isn’t with the stats. It is with lineups not showing players. I’m in a single entry and multiple lineups show six players. Magically all nine are now going to appear? How do I know they really had those guys? Bot accounts 101

One explanation is that people didn’t swap out players from the games that were postponed.

When they postponed, if you didn’t go into your lineup and replace them, the roster spot was literally empty; the guy you had from the postponed game was deleted.

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

typical nfl dfs. I stack all the pass catchers in showdown for a high scoring game between MIN/SEA. Both RBs decide to go off instead.

• damionismyname

@CheeseCutter said...

One explanation is that people didn’t swap out players from the games that were postponed.

When they postponed, if you didn’t go into your lineup and replace them, the roster spot was literally empty; the guy you had from the postponed game was deleted.

yeah that was the case with some of my lineups and when I replaced them it wouldnt save so you were stuck with the bagel.

• Csquared1987

I wonder what the cash line will be on FD? I think I may have 1 lineup that cracked 150 lol

• yisman

four TDs in a third quarter? Now that’s extremely rare

• CheeseCutter

@damionismyname said...

yeah that was the case with some of my lineups and when I replaced them it wouldnt save so you were stuck with the bagel.

Since their other dfs games are scoring okay, I’m wondering if their software needs an update to accommodate the null values (instead of zeros).

• depalma13

@CheeseCutter said...

Since their other dfs games are scoring okay, I’m wondering if their software needs an update to accommodate the null values (instead of zeros).

They haven’t paid out any college football from yesterday. This is not a software problem. This is a customer service problem.

• tristanwolf

my dk 4th quarter in game has 25% of people with dalvin cook

• ministry_of_scoring

You can download csv file of all entries on DK at beginning of any contest. FD doesn’t have this feature.

I recall this from my DK days. It looms large right now, and leaves one wondering.

• CheeseCutter

@depalma13 said...

They haven’t paid out any college football from yesterday. This is not a software problem. This is a customer service problem.

Didn’t know that. That’s a much bigger and different issue. Damn.

• Dfspacman

Get ready for a fanduel $500 free roll with 500,000 entries

• beare

dfspacman im thinking same thing they will offer some crappy freeroll small prizes and thousands entrys

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

Get ready for a fanduel $500 free roll with 500,000 entries

lol

• railroad82

If everyone wants to know what the deal is at FanDuel all they need to do is follow the money……….look at what happened to DK stock last week……look at how many shares were sold. Look at Fanduel stock currently and watch what happens to it tomorrow. Sure would look good for a company’s assets to be worth so much more on Monday wouldn’t it…….can’t do that if you’re paying out winnings from over the weekend. Some of you will say conspiracy and I don’t blame you…..but stuff like this DOES NOT happen to billion dollar company’s like this. Flutter Entertainment would not let this happen.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@railroad82 said...

If everyone wants to know what the deal is at FanDuel all they need to do is follow the money……….look at what happened to DK stock last week……look at how many shares were sold. Look at Fanduel stock currently and watch what happens to it tomorrow. Sure would look good for a company’s assets to be worth so much more on Monday wouldn’t it…….can’t do that if you’re paying out winnings from over the weekend. Some of you will say conspiracy and I don’t blame you…..but stuff like this DOES NOT happen to billion dollar company’s like this. Flutter Entertainment would not let this happen.

Fanduel isn’t a publicly traded company.

• railroad82

They are owned by Flutter Entertainment which is

• feekdogg

@CheeseCutter said...

Didn’t know that. That’s a much bigger and different issue. Damn.

100% accurate. A day and a half after the slate started, my lineup is in my Live entires with a total score of 0.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@railroad82 said...

They are owned by Flutter Entertainment which is

Thanks, didn’t know that. I don’t understand how this would help their stock price though. If anything this has been a giant shitshow that will only drive away loyal customers and hurt their reputation.

• zacsby

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Fanduel isn’t a publicly traded company.

This is likely nothing more than piss poor management and customer service. But you’ll always have those people mad they’re losing money every week saying it’s rigged or whatever. Unfortunately a failure on this level grants people a legitimate opportunity to push that narrative. Hope they’re taking it seriously.

• strassnerte

So what are the odds that I still see 0s when I wake up in the morning? At this point someone could have hand entered the points. Especially for the college slate that still has 0s

• IronMonkey415

DAMN!!!! Metcalf with the winning TD catch

• railroad82

I agree but this is what I really think is happening…. DK shares went down about $15 last week….big hit. If FD “Flutter Entertainment” shows a big profit this weekend then investors are more likely to put their money in with them…first thing Monday morning…..THEN their stock will go up. Those shares might get sold off but I’m willing to say it will go up $4/$6 tomorrow if they are showing that much profit because it’s obvious they haven’t paid anything out for football this weekend. Again this is all my theory but in 2020 this problem should have been fixed in 5 minutes. There is a bigger reason this is happening

• depalma13

Way to go Vikings! Worthless clowns!

• SteeloCity

@railroad82 said...

I agree but this is what I really think is happening…. DK shares went down about $15 last week….big hit. If FD “Flutter Entertainment” shows a big profit this weekend then investors are more likely to put their money in with them…first thing Monday morning…..THEN their stock will go up. Those shares might get sold off but I’m willing to say it will go up $4/$6 tomorrow if they are showing that much profit because it’s obvious they haven’t paid anything out for football this weekend. Again this is all my theory but in 2020 this problem should have been fixed in 5 minutes. There is a bigger reason this is happening

I’m all for conspiracy theories but this ain’t it man. FD sucks. As someone who solely has played FD I realize this and will move someplace else.

It’s simply piss poor effort on their part. It has nothing to do with stocks or stock prices. They simply have terrible customer service.

• railroad82

I’ll completely agree with that too!! No matter what the cause this has ruined me on FD. If and when they correct this I’ll have a couple of nice wins in there…..should anyway….and every dollar in that account will be taken out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).