1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• AVPMVP

Week 4 was a bloodbath. On to Week 5!

• superjon

Henry coming off a pretty good game. Playing a Jags team he has a good history against.

Front runner for BOTW

• winnerchickendinner

Me and family are going to Disney World in Orlando for a week starting Saturday so hopefully something magical can happen with DFS while I’m there. Although initially looking at the slate I only have a small pool of players I like so just a few lineups.

• cplatt87

Very happy this Buffalo/KC game isn’t on the main slate.

• ifthethunder

@cplatt87 said...

Very happy this Buffalo/KC game isn’t on the main slate.

I’ll bet NBC is happy about that too
    ~

• darickc

@superjon said...

Henry coming off a pretty good game. Playing a Jags team he has a good history against.

Front runner for BOTW

I was keying in on Henry from my first initial look. I feel like you just have to eat that salary and plug him in

No Patterson? No Cash Son! Goin Patt again! THR-MON Slate full game stack BUF/K C! E-Z OVAAAAA

• infantryboys

Mixon is now week to week. Let the Perine “free square” talk begin.

• squidkill

@infantryboys said...

Mixon is now week to week. Let the Perine “free square” talk begin.

Would love if Cook sits
    He should have sat this week that ankle is not right

mattison is 5 k

• 808state

I like dalvin and Chubb

I also like Lawrence because of price, stacking and matchup but I imagine there will be a ton of lineups lawrence/mjj/viska/henry

• squidkill

@808state said...

I like dalvin and Chubb

I also like Lawrence because of price, stacking and matchup but I imagine there will be a ton of lineups lawrence/mjj/viska/henry

ok so Dalvin is gimpy af and Chubby seems too pricey for A shared role… not even guaranteed the goal line looks anymore

but hey

• superjon

How about a Brady/Fournette/Evans stack. Lets you get to Henry without needing any major punts. Could also run it back with Waddle or Parker.

• mnstone14

@squidkill said...

ok so Dalvin is gimpy af and Chubby seems too pricey for A shared role… not even guaranteed the goal line looks anymore

but hey

is this like when you argued against henry and then ended up playing him?

• factorial89

both dfs-wise and as a sports bet i like the n.y. giants this week. they get 7.5 pts. plus in week4 qb. d.jones had 402 passing yds.a possible stack here.d. jones barkley golladay and bring it back with zeke and schwartz.

• squidkill

@mnstone14 said...

is this like when you argued against henry and then ended up playing him?

No, situation changed with Henry in regard to the WR being out and nobody else thT i liked

i will 1000% NOT have any cook or chubb this week

• infantryboys

@squidkill said...

Would love if Cook sits
    He should have sat this week that ankle is not right

mattison is 5 k

I do not disagree.

No Showie-Chatter? Love OVAAA for Game… & most of the player props. Shootout at OK-Corral tonight

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

No Showie-Chatter? Love OVAAA for Game… & most of the player props. Shootout at OK-Corral tonight

Tonight is still week 4, buddy!

I hope it does goes off, though. Got a couple of lineups with just Mike Evans and Mike Evans + Tampa DST for the S-M primetime contests.
    ~

• NDNole

I actually have an initial lineup with pats D that I like. Im sure i wont like it by sunday morning though.

• mnstone14

In case people aren’t aware, lance should be a cash lock as it stands right now, and I’ll guess is the highest owned qb in single entry and 3 entry max gpps.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

How about a Brady/Fournette/Evans stack. Lets you get to Henry without needing any major punts. Could also run it back with Waddle or Parker.

Had Waddle as a punt yesterday. He hurt my line up. Not as bad as Kelce.

• miggs6876

Those who are playing slates with the KC vs Buff game just lock in Kelce. The Bills can’t stop him. Milano the Bills best cover LB got destroyed by him last year. He is banged up now too. I see a 100 plus yards and 2-3 tds.

My showdowns are toast.. Ekeler inj.. & O Jackson’s. Donezo. Furious.

• squidkill

@866 said...

My showdowns are toast.. Ekeler inj.. & O Jackson’s. Donezo. Furious.

have you ever won?

asking for a friend
    i feel u

Stupid call on Waller.. taunting? Shit becoming a joke man. Not even watchable it’s sad. A NON-Call…. & I w/d money twice this past week – how did you do Squid?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).