1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@realphipps said...

I’m sticking with Gesicki in quite a bit of my lineups as you’re essentially paying 4.2k for a WR who’s run 66 routes and been targeted 18 times in just the past two weeks with a healthy Parker on the field and he’s tight end eligible on a, imo, pretty crappy week at the position.

Two of the quicker paced offenses, both with generous D’s (opponents scoring 26.2 vs Tampa(23rd), 27.2 vs Miami(25th)). I’m thinking Miami scores closer to the 28 they got vs LV than the 17 they got vs Indy. Short quick passes to Gesicki/Waddle seems like the common sense way to go vs a Tampa D that only has 7 sacks for the season. I’m liking this game to be a shoot out, TB 41 Miami 28

• emnj69

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Two of the quicker paced offenses, both with generous D’s (opponents scoring 26.2 vs Tampa(23rd), 27.2 vs Miami(25th)). I’m thinking Miami scores closer to the 28 they got vs LV than the 17 they got vs Indy. Short quick passes to Gesicki/Waddle seems like the common sense way to go vs a Tampa D that only has 7 sacks for the season. I’m liking this game to be a shoot out, TB 41 Miami 28

so u think it is almost a 70 point total lol if that is the case u should be hammering the over which is about 50

• HoodsFromTheWood

@emnj69 said...

so u think it is almost a 70 point total lol if that is the case u should be hammering the over which is about 50

Lol, where I live the only things I can hammer are a nail, a walnut and Mrs Hood.

• NDNole

@zovyn said...

TE is a wasteland on the main slate on FD. I do like Gesicki. Looking at Demetrius Harris at min salary if Maxx is out.

Put Juwan Johnson on the watchlist for TE. He might fall into a TD this week.

• NDNole

@superjon said...

Last few weeks, I think I’ve had too many DST in my pool. Narrowing it down to 5 this week. On FD….

NE
    TB
    PIT
    MIN
    HOU

My defense is NE and thats it lol.

• dominicanpapi

Kittle and Jimmy G doubtful.

• marker0357

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Lol, where I live the only things I can hammer are a nail, a walnut and Mrs Hood.

You too? Damn. I thought I was da man

• realphipps

@NDNole said...

Put Juwan Johnson on the watchlist for TE. He might fall into a TD this week.

It basically has to be a touchdown with Juwan.

In Week 3, he played 8 snaps and stayed in-line to block on 3 of those, so he played 5 snaps where he had opportunity on a route which turned into a single target.

In Week 4, he played 14 snaps and stayed in-line to block on 4 of those, so he played 10 snaps where he had opportunity on a route which turned into 2 targets.

• charara1224

@osuryanf said...

For the life of me I can’t figure out why New England is this heavy of a favorite… because they had one good game against Tampa? And still lost at home?

Yes, Houston sucks. Mills sucks. They just got embarrassed by a very good Buffalo team.

Could I see New England winning by 10+? Sure

But I sure as heck won’t be betting it. New England is not very good at all.

They are as good as josh mcdaniels allows them to be. His play calling sucks and has sucked for a while

• NDNole

@realphipps said...

It basically has to be a touchdown with Juwan.

In Week 3, he played 8 snaps and stayed in-line to block on 3 of those, so he played 5 snaps where he had opportunity on a route which turned into a single target.

In Week 4, he played 14 snaps and stayed in-line to block on 4 of those, so he played 10 snaps where he had opportunity on a route which turned into 2 targets.

Yeah thats why I said he may fall into a TD. CLE TE a better situation and a few others. As well as Brate or OJ. JUst thinking outside the box. He could easily have a 2-15-2 or nothing at all I guess. Im not playing him. Just a thought for people trying to be different. I do like the saints game to go over though.

• Way2fast23

Anybody like Arizona DST on FD?I wanna just plug in NE defense and move on but keep having visions of a Cleveland vs Fields type blowup spot

I do realize the 49ers are not as much of a train wreck as Da Bears

• squidkill

@winnerchickendinner said...

McCaffrey on track to play after full practice.

This is not true –

• zovyn

@NDNole said...

Yeah thats why I said he may fall into a TD. CLE TE a better situation and a few others. As well as Brate or OJ. JUst thinking outside the box. He could easily have a 2-15-2 or nothing at all I guess. Im not playing him. Just a thought for people trying to be different. I do like the saints game to go over though.

No, I hear ya… TE is going to be an adventure on the main slate(s). I’m leaning Kamara this week despite Hill and I won’t stack him with Johnson but in my non-Kamara line Juwan (@ $5000 FD) is holding the TE spot atm.

I don’t particularly like that Knox is up to $6000 on FD but I can’t seem to get away from having him AND Kelce in any of my full/late slate lineups.

• squidkill

@dominicanpapi said...

Sounds like Cook is more doubtful than questionable since he didn’t practice all week.

Edit: Meant to ask you guys, is it rare to fully stack a team? I’m more of an NBA guy than NFL guy, but for example, in a tournament, would you grab the entire Vikings offense (Cousins, Mattison, Thielen, Jefferson) and 1 run back from the Lions? Or would you set it to 3, Cousins with 2 WRs or Cousins w/RB and 1 WR?

Everything I read all week is he is going to play through it. Unless something came out today that is different.

• theghostofveebs

@squidkill said...

Everything I read all week is he is going to play through it. Unless something came out today that is different.

rotoworld….

Dalvin Cook (ankle) is questionable for Week 5 against the Lions.
    Coach Mike Zimmer labeled Cook a “game-time decision” after the latter failed to practice at any point throughout the week. Fantasy managers should expect Alexander Mattison to start given Minnesota’s soft matchup against Detroit, which will likely be without three starting o-linemen on Sunday. If Cook is (surprisingly) active, consider him a low-end RB1 in a timeshare since he’s clearly not at full strength. He and Mattison most recently split touches 11-10 in Sunday’s loss to Cleveland.

As noted previously, Zimmer doesn’t start players who don’t practice all week.

• Am i wrong for wanting to just play henry and mccaffery if he is active?

I normally don’t double pay up at rb, but i luv alot of mid priced wr this week and of course……

Lance Vance!!!

Sidenote-will be hard to not just plug in mattison if cook is out.

• squidkill

@theghostofveebs said...

rotoworld….

Dalvin Cook (ankle) is questionable for Week 5 against the Lions.
    Coach Mike Zimmer labeled Cook a “game-time decision” after the latter failed to practice at any point throughout the week. Fantasy managers should expect Alexander Mattison to start given Minnesota’s soft matchup against Detroit, which will likely be without three starting o-linemen on Sunday. If Cook is (surprisingly) active, consider him a low-end RB1 in a timeshare since he’s clearly not at full strength. He and Mattison most recently split touches 11-10 in Sunday’s loss to Cleveland.

As noted previously, Zimmer doesn’t start players who don’t practice all week.

makes sense— I read some quotes from Cook on Wed/Thur said he was planning to play thru it. That didn’t make sense to me- Maybe the gametime decision surpresses some ownership..

• 33BeRad

Rex Burkhead revenge game anyone? HAHA!
    But seriously, if Lenny is going to be over 20% in tourneys I think he’s an easy pass. Henry at that ownership is a little more of a decision to make.
    Adams is projecting well but will be higher owned, do we think he’ll be a one off or will people stack Burrow(he’s projecting lower owned for now but may rise if Mixon is ruled out)

• squidkill

@33BeRad said...

Rex Burkhead revenge game anyone? HAHA!
    But seriously, if Lenny is going to be over 20% in tourneys I think he’s an easy pass. Henry at that ownership is a little more of a decision to make.
    Adams is projecting well but will be higher owned, do we think he’ll be a one off or will people stack Burrow(he’s projecting lower owned for now but may rise if Mixon is ruled out)

Feels like a Blount week

• winnerchickendinner

@squidkill said...

This is not true –

Yeah I know. They did a switcheroo with saying good things after a full practice and then said he was doubtful five minutes later.

• AdamBski

Squid we playing H2H this week?

• squidkill

@AdamBski said...

Squid we playing H2H this week?

Concentrating on my $4,444 entry, but I’ll slide you something

• AdamBski

@squidkill said...

Concentrating on my $4,444 entry, but I’ll slide you something

Lol ok buddy.

• BIF

14 spots left

NFL Sun 12:00 PM CDT – $3 entry – 61/75 spots filled ***

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/115031761

• miggs6876

@osuryanf said...

For the life of me I can’t figure out why New England is this heavy of a favorite… because they had one good game against Tampa? And still lost at home?

Yes, Houston sucks. Mills sucks. They just got embarrassed by a very good Buffalo team.

Could I see New England winning by 10+? Sure

But I sure as heck won’t be betting it. New England is not very good at all.

I think it more of Houston being that bad. I think Alabama might give them a good game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).