1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Randallus

@33BeRad said...

Who do you think is in a smash spot, other than Henry?

If Cook doesn’t play, Mattison is basically a must start.

James Robinson, like Henry, is going up against a crappy defense on the other side of the ball.

Fournette is playing against one of the worst run defenses in the league and is also utilized in the passing game, especially without Gronk getting targets.

Damien Williams has done well in a complimentary role to date and has done well in the past when having to step into a starting role. I’m assuming Chicago plays from behind and Williams is a great pass catcher and Fields will rely on short-to-intermediate passes to move the chains.

Without delving into it:

Zeke
    Barkley
    Aaron Jones
    Hunt
    Damien Harris

All those RBs appeal to me more than an atrocious pass catcher who can’t get any YAC and who has averaged a little over 3 YPC per game this season. Josh Jacobs isn’t appealing to me at all, zero intrigue. I think the Raiders are better off with Barber. Jacobs is a goal line back who is really not relied upon for anything outside of muscling in the TD. Nothing wrong with that, just not something I wish to rely on in DFS.

• squidkill

@Randallus said...

If Cook doesn’t play, Mattison is basically a must start.

James Robinson, like Henry, is going up against a crappy defense on the other side of the ball.

Fournette is playing against one of the worst run defenses in the league and is also utilized in the passing game, especially without Gronk getting targets.

Damien Williams has done well in a complimentary role to date and has done well in the past when having to step into a starting role. I’m assuming Chicago plays from behind and Williams is a great pass catcher and Fields will rely on short-to-intermediate passes to move the chains.

Without delving into it:

Zeke
    Barkley
    Aaron Jones
    Hunt
    Damien Harris

All those RBs appeal to me more than an atrocious pass catcher who can’t get any YAC and who has averaged a little over 3 YPC per game this season. Josh Jacobs isn’t appealing to me at all, zero intrigue. I think the Raiders are better off with Barber. Jacobs is a goal line back who is really not relied upon for anything outside of muscling in the TD. Nothing wrong with that, just not something I wish to rely on in DFS.

just point at the doll and tell us where Josh touched you

• squidkill

fav cheap wr on dk

toney? viska? samuel? waddle? renfroe?

• NDNole

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

I like renfroe and toney. Toney is tempting because he will be starting and they will be trying to get him the ball. Its Toney or renfroe from that group and I think Toney has the higher chance of hitting a nice game. But sheesh Waddle should get all he can handle this week against TB secondary I just dont trust the QB and game could be one sided and not a shootout. In the end I guess I say Toney, more likely a shootout, they will get him the ball, dallas gives it up.

But then again im not really on a hot streak right now………………

• FunkMac

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

I’m nervous about Samuel with the same groin injury bothering him again. I imagine Carter is gonna steal some snaps from him regardless. I like Toney and Shenault more at this point. And I’ll have some Waddle, but I prefer Parker for my TB stack runbacks.

• squidkill

@NDNole said...

I like renfroe and toney. Toney is tempting because he will be starting and they will be trying to get him the ball. Its Toney or renfroe from that group and I think Toney has the higher chance of hitting a nice game. But sheesh Waddle should get all he can handle this week against TB secondary I just dont trust the QB and game could be one sided and not a shootout. In the end I guess I say Toney, more likely a shootout, they will get him the ball, dallas gives it up.

But then again im not really on a hot streak right now………………

Lol. Yup. That 4K range is interesting to say the least. Ren free will likely be lowest owned

• squidkill

@FunkMac said...

I’m nervous about Samuel with the same groin injury bothering him again. I imagine Carter is gonna steal some snaps from him regardless. I like Toney and Shenault more at this point. And I’ll have some Waddle, but I prefer Parker for my TB stack runbacks.

Yeah. There has been backpedaling on Samuel. Limited practices to finish the week is never a good sign. Wish we had more info

• FunkMac

The best part about the London game tomorrow morning is that Cordarrelle Patterson isn’t on the main slate.

• 33BeRad

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

It’s between Viska and Toney for me. I’m using Toney more than Kenny G with Jones and not playing any Lawrence so will only have Viska as a bring back for Henry lineups.

• Dr_Gonzo

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

I like Cobb at 4K, not seeing much talk about him this week.

• marker0357

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

Viska and Waddle. It’s probably Waddle and Gesicki all day long trying to keep up with TB. They will eventually fail but may get enough to be worthwhile. Viska is my 2nd choice as he will share with Jones and we may see a RB tradeoff game between King Henry and JRob.

• Randallus

@squidkill said...

just point at the doll and tell us where Josh touched you

It doesn’t matter. Everyone should start Jacobs because I don’t like him. He’ll probably be in the optimal LU now that I’ve trashed him publicly. 😂

• Randallus

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

Viska waddle and renfroe.

Viska: 31st ranked defense against slot receivers. No DJ Chark. High scoring game most likely (as supported by O/U and crappy defenses).

Waddle: I mean… obvious. No one else to throw to besides Gesicki. The volume has been there for a couple of weeks and Parker possibly being out solidifies it.

Renfrow: underrated. Prolly lowest owned cheap receiver of the group you mentioned. Chicago’s pass rush forces short-to-intermediate passes, so Renfrow and Waller should eat. Kinda hard to pick who will go off between the two, but I like Renfrow’s chances.

• mrshhhh

Tell me the lineup n I will enter it. If it wins I’ll give u 100k

• BiGtIGeRs

Anyone like vegas or Bears defense

• theghostofveebs

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Anyone like vegas or Bears defense

take your pick….

Defenses against rookie QBs
    Raiders vs Fields, Titans vs Lawrence, Texans vs Jones (and no oline), Cardinals vs Trey Lance

Defenses against bad teams
    Cowgirls vs Giants, Pats vs Texans

Defenses against occasionally sloppy QBs
    Chargers vs Mayfield, Packers vs Burrow, Vikings vs Goff

• squidkill

@mrshhhh said...

Tell me the lineup n I will enter it. If it wins I’ll give u 100k

Mama hood.?.

• squidkill

@Randallus said...

It doesn’t matter. Everyone should start Jacobs because I don’t like him. He’ll probably be in the optimal LU now that I’ve trashed him publicly. 😂

I don’t like Jacob’s personally. Heard a few people mention him outside of here

• kps3205s

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

With me going single LU and full blown crazy by running a Titans stack, Chester Rogers for me. Both Herndon and and Campbell are terrible CB which has me thinking Rogers and AJ Brown have big days.Only have room for Rogers so I can only hope he helps break the slump.

Now off to the game and tailgate. Good Luck today.

• mike42

@squidkill said...

fav cheap wr on dk

What’s up cutie. This is probably my first and last post of the year. I was going to do it the last couple of weeks and it may have actually helped the cause.

Bears/LV- Renfroe should have a good game but it’s Riggs that may explode. The Bears have one good corner and he doesn’t move, so they will stick Edwards on that side of the field and Riggs on the other. It’s no worse than a coin flip that Riggs catches a bomb today, and maybe more. Renfroe needs this game to be close to blow up and you cannot trust a rookie QB on the road because he had a good game vs DET’s D.
    Jacobs- He looked bad vs a bad run D, everyone saw that and thinks getting great usage will be meaningless vs a good Bears run D. Last week I was surprised how easily Jamal Williams was running through our D early in the game until I found out Hicks left after the first play. Literally every time Hicks is out RB’s smash vs the Bears. Jacobs is going to get elite usage in a classic bounce-back spot for Oak vs a run D that has ALWAYS been vulnerable when Hicks is out. The fact that everyone will be on the other side with Williams thinking Fields (CHI) will play well vs an actual NFL D and pass to the RB for the first time makes the play even better.
    Moony vs AROB- I could have told you this 2 weeks ago, but Mooney is the number 1 now. Beat reporters have been talking about it for weeks. It’s silly to play a possession receiver with Fields at QB. I doubt anyone will be on him but the OAK secondary is banged up, and was bad, to begin with.

Jacobs is the home fav getting elite usage that everyone will leave off their playlist because everyone saw MNF. My best guess is you turn on the game and you see the usually slow-starting Raiders come out fired up vs a bad team missing it’s best-run stopper. Both Mooney and Riggs will get air yards vs soft pass D’s. So if the game ends up going over, or being close, I think one or both will smash.

Dallas O- You can have a great O and be bad for DFS, which is what I think Dal will be most weeks. I mean, you want a team that gets 400 yds on O and scores 4 TD’s, but not when the production can be spit up in 6-7 ways. 2 RB’s, 2+ WR’s, 2 TE’s. You legitimately have 6-7 guys that can score and/or have good days. The one good thing about Dal is it’s at least somewhat predictable. Play Amari vs man D’s (TB) especially in good matchups. LAC/CAR and NYG are all zone-heavy schemes. Remember all those blowups vs Philly for Amari? Well, Philly switched to zone this offseason, and logically, they became a much worse matchup for him. The fact he was chalk vs run funnel D(LAC) that plays heavy zone is silly. The Giants play a combination of Cover 2/3 and S Peppers is out, so it should be the TE’s and maybe CC (Amari vs man/Lamb vs zone) that have good days. Not buying that NYG has a bad run D given the fact that the talent is there. Regardless, I keep seeing silly ownership numbers on Dallas every week and just wanted to tell you unless it’s obvious, like TB’s pass funnel man D or LAC’s run funnel D, lay off of the chalk.

Pit D/ Harris- Just a feeling that Teddy looks like Teddy 2 gloves today with no weapons and a crap O-line. Veteran teams usually put up a fight at home before their season goes down in flames.

Fade Lenny- If gio is active, he’s going to take over the passing game role and Lenny’s usage(snaps) peaked last week. In close games, they don’t trust ROLO but if it isn’t so close, I bet you they give him enough touches to make you wish you didn’t eat the chalk and he’s the one getting carries late when those GPP winning type runs happen.

Firkster- Jax run D isn’t bad, TEN is short on pass-catching options, and Jax just gave up 2 TDs to a Firkster type TE. 5-10% seems about right.

Good luck the rest of the year. I miss you Squid and can’t wait until we are in each others arms again.

• squidkill

@mike42 said...

What’s up cutie. This is probably my first and last post of the year. I was going to do it the last couple of weeks and it may have actually helped the cause.

Bears/LV- Renfroe should have a good game but it’s Riggs that may explode. The Bears have one good corner and he doesn’t move, so they will stick Edwards on that side of the field and Riggs on the other. It’s no worse than a coin flip that Riggs catches a bomb today, and maybe more. Renfroe needs this game to be close to blow up and you cannot trust a rookie QB on the road because he had a good game vs DET’s D.
    Jacobs- He looked bad vs a bad run D, everyone saw that and thinks getting great usage will be meaningless vs a good Bears run D. Last week I was surprised how easily Jamal Williams was running through our D early in the game until I found out Hicks left after the first play. Literally every time Hicks is out RB’s smash vs the Bears. Jacobs is going to get elite usage in a classic bounce-back spot for Oak vs a run D that has ALWAYS been vulnerable when Hicks is out. The fact that everyone will be on the other side with Williams thinking Fields (CHI) will play well vs an actual NFL D and pass to the RB for the first time makes the play even better.
    Moony vs AROB- I could have told you this 2 weeks ago, but Mooney is the number 1 now. Beat reporters have been talking about it for weeks. It’s silly to play a possession receiver with Fields at QB. I doubt anyone will be on him but the OAK secondary is banged up, and was bad, to begin with.

Jacobs is the home fav getting elite usage that everyone will leave off their playlist because everyone saw MNF. My best guess is you turn on the game and you see the usually slow-starting Raiders come out fired up vs a bad team missing it’s best-run stopper. Both Mooney and Riggs will get air yards vs soft pass D’s. So if the game ends up going over, or being close, I think one or both will smash.

Dallas O- You can have a great O and be bad for DFS, which is what I think Dal will be most weeks. I mean, you want a team that gets 400 yds on O and scores 4 TD’s, but not when the production can be spit up in 6-7 ways. 2 RB’s, 2+ WR’s, 2 TE’s. You legitimately have 6-7 guys that can score and/or have good days. The one good thing about Dal is it’s at least somewhat predictable. Play Amari vs man D’s (TB) especially in good matchups. LAC/CAR and NYG are all zone-heavy schemes. Remember all those blowups vs Philly for Amari? Well, Philly switched to zone this offseason, and logically, they became a much worse matchup for him. The fact he was chalk vs run funnel D(LAC) that plays heavy zone is silly. The Giants play a combination of Cover 2/3 and S Peppers is out, so it should be the TE’s and maybe CC (Amari vs man/Lamb vs zone) that have good days. Not buying that NYG has a bad run D given the fact that the talent is there. Regardless, I keep seeing silly ownership numbers on Dallas every week and just wanted to tell you unless it’s obvious, like TB’s pass funnel man D or LAC’s run funnel D, lay off of the chalk.

Pit D/ Harris- Just a feeling that Teddy looks like Teddy 2 gloves today with no weapons and a crap O-line. Veteran teams usually put up a fight at home before their season goes down in flames.

Fade Lenny- If gio is active, he’s going to take over the passing game role and Lenny’s usage(snaps) peaked last week. In close games, they don’t trust ROLO but if it isn’t so close, I bet you they give him enough touches to make you wish you didn’t eat the chalk and he’s the one getting carries late when those GPP winning type runs happen.

Firkster- Jax run D isn’t bad, TEN is short on pass-catching options, and Jax just gave up 2 TDs to a Firkster type TE. 5-10% seems about right.

Good luck the rest of the year. I miss you Squid and can’t wait until we are in each others arms again.

I got a pocket full of crowns, you better stick around. Thanks for the info, we need this in here desperately

• BIF

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I like Cobb at 4K, not seeing much talk about him this week.

Khalif Raymond could easily get behind the Minnesota secondary for a long one or two.

• BIF

@mike42 said...

What’s up cutie. This is probably my first and last post of the year.

Welcome back even if it’s only temporary

• BIF

@squidkill said...

you cannot trust a rookie QB on the road because he had a good game vs DET’s D.

Only a Bears fan would call Fields’ 11-17-209-0-1 game with 9 yards rushing for a whopping 8.28 DK points a good game.

I guess it was better than the week before vs Cleveland where he took 9 sacks and was 6-20-68-0-0 for 3.92 DK points

• homers1226

@mike42 said...

welcome back

now you have me thinking about my chalk lenny

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).