1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• timusbr

@33BeRad said...

HA! Had some injuries and if someone got a td overturned or tackled at the 1yd line you could almost guarantee I had them. HAHA! Such is this game of DFS.

HAHA, dont forget your WR or TE who gets a pass interference call to set up the 1 yrd TD run by someone else. I cringe every time the flag is tossed. knowing I am gonna get screwed.

• BIF

@AdamBski said...

GG Squidward. You win the series 2-1.

Why just a Best of 3 ? It’s only Week 5 – still lots of weeks to go

• BIF

JuJu done for the season

CEH sprained MCL and will miss a few weeks

Golladay will miss at least 1 week (out next Sunday vs Rams)

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have read a few articles for tonight’s SD slate, and I have seen little to no mention of Proche. Am I missing something? Also no mention of Boykin.

• Dr_Gonzo

@Felixxberg said...

I have read a few articles for tonight’s SD slate, and I have seen little to no mention of Proche. Am I missing something? Also no mention of Boykin.

I’ll have some proche, and Boykin should be active. Looks like Williams will be active at only 1200

• AdamBski

@BIF said...

Why just a Best of 3 ? It’s only Week 5 – still lots of weeks to go

True. Kinda burned out already but I can keep going. It’s up to Squidward.

• zovyn

Welp. I always pick one good player to hard-fade based on whatever theory gamescript I go with… tonight it was Taylor. Good night and good luck to the rest of you!

• rocketman828

No Taylor no cash. Another showdown slate up in flames for me.

• depalma13

Well, at least is wasn’t Hines.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@zovyn said...

Welp. I always pick one good player to hard-fade based on whatever theory gamescript I go with… tonight it was Taylor. Good night and good luck to the rest of you!

Same. Didn’t even last 5 min. I 100% faded Taylor. I went Hines thinking he’d be the Indy RB in a play from behind script.

So tilting.

• NDNole

I went with Hines as well. Fully expecting a rec td from him or rec yardage and right off the bat taylor crushes it lol.

• BIF

Death Taxes and Wentz turning It over

• Beckhams3Fingers

@NDNole said...

I went with Hines as well. Fully expecting a rec td from him or rec yardage androgen off the bat taylor crushes it lol.

I honestly don’t know why I even F with Showdowns. It’s such rando bullshit. I keep making myself think I can find an edge somewhere, like there’s some GTO solve to crushing showdowns.

There isn’t. I need to accept it.

• NDNole

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I honestly don’t know why I even F with Showdowns. It’s such rando bullshit. I keep making myself think I can find an edge somewhere, like there’s some GTO solve to crushing showdowns.

There isn’t. I need to accept it.

We are on the same page lol. I swear I feel like I have it down and think I see a pattern. And each week I end up proven I know nothing lol. But it only take one time to be right to make it worth it.

• BIF

@BIF said...

Death Taxes and Wentz turning It over

Death Taxes and Watkins Hurt

Only Watkins can take a hit on his shoulder and hurt his hamstring 😂

• Skee

We should have known Hines was too obvious. Tough against the run? Don’t play the receiving back, bank on the main guy housing a screen pass!

I like to enter at least one contest with my first thoughts of any week in the full slate. Habit I got into a couple years back after noticing I tinkered away from good plays. But for showdown I might start deleting my first showdown lineup. Just remove all the guys from the pool, and go from there

• yisman

• NDNole

Wentz has almost 200 yards passing and pascal has zero yards. Smh.

• marker0357

Ravens +1.5 LB

• yisman

bet on Baltimore third quarter ML which was looking great after missed XP from Colts and Ravens driving

then Duvernay ruled just short and Lamar fumbles

also kills my other bets

have a 500 parlay on Wentz 2+ pass TD and Lamar 2+ pass TD and bet a lot on Lamar 2H rush TD

so either a pass TD or rush TD for Lamar would’ve been fantastic

• Beckhams3Fingers

The fact that Colts D at CAPT was the play is why showdown GPPs will never be in the +EV column for me lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Wow there’s a solo winner! And his lineup isn’t perfect.

• zovyn

What a game. Lamar. Just wow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).