1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

@darickc said...

I went to look for last week’s thread but couldn’t find that thread

Here’s the link. Interested in seeing the results of your research.

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek4time.pdf?addata=2021=WRCB_chtsht_week4time_xxx
    ~

• BlueEdwards

Is rondale Moore playable or did he shoot his wad?

• NDNole

I dont think im gonna cash at all this showdown lol. Maybe thats a good sign.

• emnj69

showdown will come down to locket vs dk

• Rickytango13

@osuryanf said...

Touches per week

Zeke:

Week 1: 11 for 33
    Week 2: 16 for 71
    Week 3: 17 for 96
    Week 4: 20 for 143

Pollard:

Week 1: 3 for 14
    Week 2: 13 for 109
    Week 3: 11 for 60
    Week 4: 10 for 67

Targets per week:

Zeke:

Week 1: 2.. 2 catches 6 yards
    Week 2: 2.. 2 catches 26 yards
    Week 3: 3.. 3 catches 21 yards
    Week 4: 1… 0 catches 0 yards

Pollard:

Week 1: 4.. 4 catches 29 yards
    Week 2: 3.. 3 catches 31 yards
    Week 3: 1… 1 catch for 5 yards
    Week 4: 0…

When they’re handing the ball off Pollard is not drastically off from as many carries as Zeke… Zeke’s snap count is undeniably higher but a huge part of that is because he’s a much better blocker.

Is Zeke the #1? Sure. But Pollard is the best ‘backup’ in the NFL this season and the Cowboys are making sure he’s getting plenty of touches himself. And thus why I don’t label Zeke in the same tier as a Henry, Cook, or Harris.

Zeke also led the NFL in fumbles by a RB last season… He’s yet to cough one up this year. Wait til that starts happening again (inevitable) and then pay close attention to who’s getting the rushing work soon after.

Kareem hunt is the best backup in the league

• Rickytango13

Looks like a tough slate. Love ruggs this week vs Chicago and Pitt d at home after that blowup on the sideline on Sunday. I think juwan Johnson is too cheap. Liking a LAC stack with hunt. My boldest and probably dumbest take is that jax comes out firing and gives the Titans a run for there money so I’m avoiding Henry for the most part

• HoodsFromTheWood

@emnj69 said...

showdown will come down to locket vs dk

LOL if it’s like most showdowns it’ll probably come down to
    Johnny Mundt or Travis Homer, cause punt players rule showdown

• emnj69

@Rickytango13 said...

Looks like a tough slate. Love ruggs this week vs Chicago and Pitt d at home after that blowup on the sideline on Sunday. I think juwan Johnson is too cheap. Liking a LAC stack with hunt. My boldest and probably dumbest take is that jax comes out firing and gives the Titans a run for there money so I’m avoiding Henry for the most part

I am all in on raiders D vs a rookie qb with no line who just lost their best weapon

• BIF

@Rickytango13 said...

Kareem hunt is the best backup in the league

C Patt has been saying Hold My Beer the last few weeks

• 33BeRad

@Z06Fanatic said...

Thoughts on Goff this week? He’s airing out 35-40 pass attempts a game, Minn has a bad defense but will put up points, and he’s 5200 I believe on DK. Seems like a great value

Minnesota’s not a bad defense but not great. They can get beat deep, which is why Burrow had a good game against them(albeit in 5 quarters). If Baker was more accurate last week with OBJ people would be saying how bad their defense is. The question is, can Goff beat them deep? He seems much more content with dump offs to the rbs and tes. Would Cephus be the play if Goff does throw deep?

• BIF

Calvin Ridley OUT for personal reasons and not making the trip to London. Gage also still out with an injury.

CPatt CPT on the early London game Showdown

• emnj69

@BIF said...

Calvin Ridley OUT for personal reasons and not making the trip to London. Gage also still out with an injury.

looks like teams playing the jets decided it is best to have your wrs stay home lol

• emnj69

@BIF said...

best bet captain koo lol

falcons win 21-6 with all field goals from both sides

• fleishmo6

Can we go cheap Alex Collins in capt tonight or will Carson still get too many touches

• JCappy

@fleishmo6 said...

Can we go cheap Alex Collins in capt tonight or will Carson still get too many touches

Seems like a bad play. Homer/Dallas will get any and all passing down work. He will need two TDs or a very low scoring game to be optimal Captain.

• Dr_Gonzo

@JCappy said...

Seems like a bad play. Homer/Dallas will get any and all passing down work. He will need two TDs or a very low scoring game to be optimal Captain.

Huh? Carson hasn’t practiced all week and is likely out

• fleishmo6

collins only 4800 as capt on dk

• jcotdl

@fleishmo6 said...

collins only 4800 as capt on dk

yeah, i think that is totally do-able.. not sure i like either of the running games here, but his price is certainly enticing if he gets the lion’s share of the carries..

fwiw- i think i will prob use more homer than collins- but i am thinking this will be high-scoring

• siddom

Homer+ woods or Collins+highbee dk gpp?

• BIF

@emnj69 said...

best bet captain koo lol

falcons win 21-6 with all field goals from both sides

I did have Koo circled as well

• ifthethunder

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Huh? Carson hasn’t practiced all week and is likely out

We’ll know before kickoff.

“A game-time call thus is likely, which will be known about 90 minutes before Thursday’s 8:20 p.m. ET kickoff. If Carson sits or is limited, Alex Collins is the prime candidate to handle early down reps, while Travis Homer and DeeJay Dallas would be available for change-of-pace duties.” – DK
    ~

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Does Everett play today?

Everett is out tonight.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1446230386112176136?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

• Bobby 🎄 gonna be way overowned based on all the “touts” talking him up.

Give me djax all day vs this seahawks secondary😁

• NDNole

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bobby 🎄 gonna be way overowned based on all the “touts” talking him up.

Give me djax all day vs this seahawks secondary😁

Who?

• TopDawgs07

Carson is out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).