1:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    4:05 PM EST : Chicago ( 4.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( (Pick) ) at LA Chargers ( (Pick) ) —- T: 49.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 4.5 ) at Arizona ( -4.5 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 7.5 ) at Dallas ( -7.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    8:20 PM EST : Buffalo ( 3 ) at Kansas City ( -3 ) —- T: 56.5

Monday, October 11th
    8:15 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 7 ) at Baltimore ( -7 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TopDawgs07

@NDNole said...

Who?

• JCappy

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Huh? Carson hasn’t practiced all week and is likely out

Pete LOVES Travis Homer. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a 40/40/20 split between Collins, Homer and Dallas. I doubt Seattle OL is gonna create many yards for Collins. He’ll now be relatively popular. There’s 4 receivers who could post 30 point games. I think Collins needs multiple scores to be the optimal captain.

• JCappy

Collins is a strong flex play to maybe give you 8-10 without a score. If he scores, he’ll be in the 14-16 range. They won’t use him heavily in the passing game with Homer and Dallas there. Seattle running the fewest plays in the league. He’s probably only getting 12-16 carries and 2 targets. He’s an okay runner. Better chance he gives you 13/30 than comes close to 100 rushing yards or multiple scores. Just my thoughts.

• NDNole

@TopDawgs07 said...

Robert Woods

Ugh man I thought he’d be lower owned. So who is the odd wr out or lower owned then?

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

Ugh man I thought he’d be lower owned. So who is the odd wr out or lower owned then?

I didn’t listen to a single tout all week and I landed on Robert Woods for value everywhere. My strategy tonight is basically just crossing my fingers that Kupp has an off night and it’s the Robert Woods show.

• Dr_Gonzo

So Dorsett is active. Either it’s a zero or he’s the slate breaker

• jcotdl

@Dr_Gonzo said...

• BIF

@JCappy said...

Pete LOVES Travis Homer. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a 40/40/20 split between Collins, Homer and Dallas. I doubt Seattle OL is gonna create many yards for Collins. He’ll now be relatively popular. There’s 4 receivers who could post 30 point games. I think Collins needs multiple scores to be the optimal captain.

65-25-10 split

Pete likes Homer the way he liked McKissic – a couple gimmick plays and a couple touches when spelling RB1

• Rickytango13

“So Dorsett is active. Either it’s a zero or he’s the slate breaker”

Or he catches 1 for 15 yards and is ultimately irrelevant!

• Homer for me, but dorsett is too juicy to pass up, could easily see him outscore any of the punt plays.

Idk if i want lockett over russ? Lockett has a big game, he should outscore russ on dk, on fd you need the 2td lockett to show up. But i like the rams onslaught here, stafford 4 td game.

• zovyn

@Dr_Gonzo said...

n/m

• Dr_Gonzo

@jcotdl said...

I’m not playing him, so you know what will happen

• NDNole

Im just gonna step away so I dont tinker with my lineups any more than I have.

• JCappy

@BIF said...

65-25-10 split

Pete likes Homer the way he liked McKissic – a couple gimmick plays and a couple touches when spelling RB1

I’d be shocked if Collins plays 65% of the snaps, but we will see.

• jcotdl

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I’m not playing him, so you know what will happen

i’m angling for a shootout, so you can imagine what will happen, too.

• Playing collins on dk not on fd, watch him score 2 tds and be necessary on fd😯

Hoping for 8-15 points no td😁

• rocketman828

Anybody remember CJ Houzmans last Thursday. I think Alex Collins will be that guy at captain tonight.

• zovyn

I am all over

GL ALL!

• marker0357

why in the world are the cheerleaders wearing masks while nearly everyone else in the stadium aren’t?

• jcotdl

that guy can eat a dissly

• thedkexperience

Kick the field goal. It’s the first half.

Edit: how the hell do you decide that a run play directly at Aaron Donald on 4th and 2 is better than a field goal in a tie game?

• Rickytango13

D Jax cannot run routes. 9s or nothing

• odanny

So one of the most heavily bet props was Van Jefferson U 44.5. I took some of that. Not liking the look of my O 2.5 TD’s by Stafford right now.

• Rickytango13

@thedkexperience said...

Edit: how the hell do you decide that a run play directly at Aaron Donald on 4th and 2 is better than a field goal in a tie game?

To add to that, how do you cut that back inside? Awful vision. I mean he’s probably stopped either way but dear lord

• odanny

@thedkexperience said...

NFL rules. You see everyone on the field not playing or coaching is wearing one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).