1:00 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at NY Giants ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Seattle ( -6 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, October 17th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• clrockny24

looks like there are some good plays against my Dolphins

• Cbed11

Lamar Miller will finally get into the end zone, possibly multiple times.

• boosted23

as a Texan fan, I hope so

• Rachelynn51912

Does anyone know the payout for the FD survivor final week?… I’ve got 5 of my 5 teams through, just curious if I am guaranteed money or not.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Rachelynn51912 said...

Does anyone know the payout for the FD survivor final week?… I’ve got 5 of my 5 teams through, just curious if I am guaranteed money or not.

All entries get money this last week.

I have 34/50 in there – so I guess I at least get my money back.

• lineupofpeace

Pricing on DK feels really tight. Meredith and Coates should be really popular as value plays that jump out, coming off monster weeks.

• Rachelynn51912

Awesome thanks!—- Do we know the min cash yet?

• Davey224

Stupid question, but I’m not much of a gambler. DFS is a game of skill anyway, right?

But what do the numbers in parentheses signify? (-2) (2)

• clrockny24

@Davey224 said...

Stupid question, but I’m not much of a gambler. DFS is a game of skill anyway, right?

But what do the numbers in parentheses signify? (-2) (2)

they show who is favored in vegas betting. Washington is getting 2. Philly is giving up 2

• Davey224

@clrockny24 said...

they show who is favored in vegas betting. Washington is getting 2. Philly is giving up 2

So as a gambler, how do you interpret that? Philly is favored to win but not by much odds?

Like Pittsburgh is -7.5 over Miami, that means Pitt is heavily favored to win, but if you bet on Miami and they won, you’d win a lot more than if you picked Washington over Philly?

• BUFUu2

as a fins fan i guarantee I will not be playing bell at all….. Pitt will be up by 20 by the second quarter. Big Ben Brown and coates are a must play this week.

• BUFUu2

OOOOO and there d as well i see 3 picks possible a pick 6 with 9 sacks

• jimmyd1507

@BUFUu2 said...

as a fins fan i guarantee I will not be playing bell at all….. Pitt will be up by 20 by the second quarter. Big Ben Brown and coates are a must play this week.

If Pitt was up by 20, why would you not want to play their RB?

• falldown

@Davey224 said...

So as a gambler, how do you interpret that? Philly is favored to win but not by much odds?

Like Pittsburgh is -7.5 over Miami, that means Pitt is heavily favored to win, but if you bet on Miami and they won, you’d win a lot more than if you picked Washington over Philly?

You can bet Miami and get 7.5 points. Basically added on at the end of the game.

If the final is Pitt 20 and Miami 13, a bettor who chose Miami would win (20.5 > 20)

There is also a money line (not shown in this thread) where you can bet on just winners and Pitt would pay less than even and Miami more.

• stats99tuff

My titans are favored for the 1st time this year! Demarco Muarry for the WIN!!!!!!!!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@stats99tuff said...

My titans are favored for the 1st time this year! Demarco Muarry for the WIN!!!!!!!!

He might be 50% owned.

• deactivated66527

Brady was only 15% owned in the Milly and Ben ended up being more popular in my 50/50s. Thank god I didn’t pay the price of fading Brady but it could have been ugly if one or two things didn’t go Ben’s way…

• kettab24

I like Tannehill this week they’re gna have to throw to stay in the game

• RatedDAL

I watched the entire Steelers game and came away from it feeling like Sammie Coates is their version of Davante Adams. Felt like he left a lot of points out there.

• Cbed11

@dearmand said...

Brady was only 15% owned in the Milly and Ben ended up being more popular in my 50/50s. Thank god I didn’t pay the price of fading Brady but it could have been ugly if one or two things didn’t go Ben’s way…

Ben had plenty go against him yesterday, namely Sammie Coates dropping just as many passes as he caught.

• lineupofpeace

Feels like a pay up for RB pay down for WR type of week

• KillaChap

@lineupofpeace said...

Amen.

• flip4flop

@kbarnhill7523 said...

All entries get money this last week.

I have 34/50 in there – so I guess I at least get my money back.

thats good to know. Managed to get 2/5 to final round and place high enough week 2 to make all me entry fees back. Be nice to take this week down.

• danliebl

survivor payouts for final round found here, everyone guaranteed $3 per entry

https://www.fanduel.com/300k-nfl-survivor

• zpa1989

@lineupofpeace said...

also agree. very hard to trust the workloads of the lower priced guys, many of whom also lack upside due to the fact they are either basically passing down backs or just early down backs. on FD, i might not even go above cooks whos 7500.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).