1:00 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at NY Giants ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Seattle ( -6 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, October 17th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• satchmo77

god tanney has been putrid. Always puts a damper on parker and landry.

• deejmonster

@zpa1989 said...

anyone considering ryan mathews this week? the matchup is great dvp wise, the other backs smallwood and barner hardly played last game and mathews showed he can score in the receiving game too. at 6500 he is pretty cheap on FD and will go very low owned in gpp

After that huge fumble last week, Pederson is likely going to be throwing Smallwood and Sproles back into the mix for the remainder of the season. I’ve been listening to their sports talk and this seems to be the case. I would stay away from him. He’s too implodable with fumbles and injuries

• deejmonster

@WestCrook1 said...

Really wanna play the big 3 (McCoy, Bell, Murray) in cash but I’m having a hard time justifying that because I have to punt at all 3 WRs pos and TE but they all have high floors and tremendous upside. Idk. Charles is a very interesting play at 5100 but I hate rostering RBs in a possible 50/50 time share

This is not a good week for WR due to the high impact from RBs last week. I’m taking a bye this week.

• BIF

@Dadeano860 said...

I’m talking about cash here and he’s a super cheap #1 WR. I see the limitations on upside for GPPs but do think he’s a nice option/consideration for cash in thathe uptempo game. I have no illusions that he’s a great WR.

I’d still shy away from Woods but this is what makes DFS great, a difference of opinions.

He might be WR1 but could be 3rd most targeted player on a team (behind Shady and Clay) that is facing a bad run defense and likely to be ahead (7.5pt favorited) so game flow doesn’t look like there will be garbage time targets/yards.

But who knows as KAP is starting QB for Niners.

• WestCrook1

All IN on KAEP

• BIF

@deejmonster said...

This is not a good week for WR due to the high impact from RBs last week. I’m taking a bye this week.

“Taking a bye this week”

Is that an option ? LOL

• Fsudrew17

Yup it seems like a bye week. Ugly slate and NHL starts tomorrow

• DomTwan

@lineupofpeace said...

Pricing on DK feels really tight. Meredith and Coates should be really popular as value plays that jump out, coming off monster weeks.

All the more reason to fade them to a certain degree.

I will definitely be under-weight against the field.

• pburghpens22

Can someone explain to me why Baltimore DST didn’t get charged for the 6 points they gave up on the punt return on Sunday on Fanduel? If the special teams gets points for when they score a TD, why wouldn’t they get docked points when they give one up? Just curious…

• Richebee

@Dadeano860 said...

Haha. ALL IN, followed by question marks. Isn’t that a bit of a contradiction. I do like him for a bounce back though. Hard to trust Tannehill to get him the ball.

I’m in the tank on it!!! Have to read the soul of the Pittsburgh defense and Ryan Crappyhill.

• Dadeano860

He’s got the matchup and Gane script going good for him

• js5734

i disagree – coates and meredith are going to both be solid performers this week – similar thought process to jordan howard last week – coates is in a great spot getting massive targets in an offense that is most likely going to score 25-35 this week – its not like the dolphins are going to spend the day doubling coates and not focusing on AB and LVB – in regards to meredith – vontae davis could potentialy shadow jeffrey all over the field leaving meredith as the most likely primary option in that offense in what could very well be a shootout – i wouldnt expect 30 points from each – but 80-100 yards and a TD is definitely a possiblity

• kpquick24

@DomTwan said...

All the more reason to fade them to a certain degree.

I will definitely be under-weight against the field.

Very true, thats why I tend to fade players like them that had big games previous week. They become more known, more owners, at a higher price, which turns me away from them. Not saying they won’t have a good game, but it won’t make as big of a difference not having them this week as oppose to last week.

• gillio

Nelson/Hyde or Baldwin/L Miller or Hilton/Howard (GPP)

• Jcaljr88

Thoughts on t austin, Britt, kerley, and m thomas as pivots off Meredith and Coates?

• Jcaljr88

I like Baldwin/millermost for gpp. Howard/Hilton will be highly owned after playing well this past Sunday.

• kpquick24

@js5734 said...

i disagree – coates and meredith are going to both be solid performers this week – similar thought process to jordan howard last week – coates is in a great spot getting massive targets in an offense that is most likely going to score 25-35 this week – its not like the dolphins are going to spend the day doubling coates and not focusing on AB and LVB – in regards to meredith – vontae davis could potentialy shadow jeffrey all over the field leaving meredith as the most likely primary option in that offense in what could very well be a shootout – i wouldnt expect 30 points from each – but 80-100 yards and a TD is definitely a possiblity

Well there will be no Vontae Davis for the Jaguars, but excellent way of putting it if you were talking about Fuller for the Texans. Bears may try and get their star WR going this week as he is getting healthier. I don’t think Meredith will have near as big of a game this week. May hit value, but I don’t think he will get enough to win big GPPs.

• js5734

@kpquick24 said...

Well there will be no Vontae Davis for the Jaguars, but excellent way of putting it if you were talking about Fuller for the Texans. Bears may try and get their star WR going this week as he is getting healthier. I don’t think Meredith will have near as big of a game this week. May hit value, but I don’t think he will get enough to win big GPPs.

lol sorry about that – you got my logic though – also take a look at martavius bryants game logs in the past for coates potential

• DomTwan

Tavon/Rams D will win someone a million dollars this week.

• Dadeano860

From the looks of it, everyone is looking at the big RBs and trying to value it at WR. I think we know how the GPPs are going to be won

• DomTwan

Miller/Bell/Hyde at tailbacker this week for sure.

• LGBuffalo

@clrockny24 said...

I saw someone mention Robert Woods. I could see playing him. anyone else think it’s a good play? Only Bills receiver I would trust really. Playing in what could be a more up-tempo game against a chip Kelly team. I watch every Bills game and I think it’s a “play him at your own risk” thing

Long-time Bills fan here, and I just don’t see him being a viable play. I know the match-up is decent, but Tyrod has been so monumentally inconsistent, that I just don’t see any of his receiving targets as great plays this week, despite the match-up. Way too much variance in the Bills offense. Now that I’ve said that, I’m sure he’ll have a 20 point day!

• P0key

The Bills have been showing off lately..can niners bring them back to earth?

• WestCrook1

@js5734 said...

Vontae Davis plays for the Colts

• flip4flop

@pburghpens22 said...

Can someone explain to me why Baltimore DST didn’t get charged for the 6 points they gave up on the punt return on Sunday on Fanduel? If the special teams gets points for when they score a TD, why wouldn’t they get docked points when they give one up? Just curious…

Because its only counted when the D is on the field for points against. ST only counts as points for.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.