1:00 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at NY Giants ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Seattle ( -6 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, October 17th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Tie game 38-38!

• SilverStone18

Value Running backs all around today

• ASitar

How about that Brees prop bet! I hope you suckers took the under you were so confident in. Cmon people.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I went all in on Cole Beasley, who just scored a TD. This pleases me greatly.

• Porsche3344

I feel like Carolina would be better off letting the Saints score quickly. They can’t stop anything today.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Porsche3344 said...

I feel like Carolina would be better off letting the Saints score quickly. They can’t stop anything today.

Lutz isn’t a very good kicker though.

• Davey224

PRAYING FOR OT IN NEW ORLEANS!

• mbyrd75

went way too early game heavy in my cash lineup. Now I get to watch the green drop. gonna be a long long afternoon

• zline34

He missed it

• 2dopeob

Im ready for Primetime ( Horrible regular slate for me)

• thefellowship

Amazing Brees was 25-30% owned in many cash games – no offense but if you didn’t play Brees in this matchup (or at least have 50-75% exposure to him across LUs) you are a straight dufus (that was the phrase used on the podcast by the way, not mine…but yes).

• BIF

150th in the Milly – needed some Car-NO OT action but that FG just sealed that ugh!

Nobody left playing….

• mbyrd75

@thefellowship said...

Amazing Brees was 25-30% owned in many cash games – no offense but if you didn’t play Brees in this matchup (or at least have 50-75% exposure to him across LUs) you are a straight dufus (that was the phrase used on the podcast by the way, not mine…but yes).

Not true at all. Plenty of reason to use other QBs. the spread between the top QB and the next 3-4 really isn’t that much. If saving $2-300 moving from Brees to Brady helps get another player in it makes sense. Blanket statements rarely make sense. 6 points isn’t killing you if you use the extra $ the right way.

Brees 36 pts
    Brady 30
    Cam 30
    Keenum 33
    Eli 29
    Mariota 28

• IronMonkey415

Damn I’m a dufus this week for not playing Brees.
    Pretty sure that is some sort of animal.

• zline34

@thefellowship said...

lol….

• Craptor

lol contrarian touts.

• osuryanf

I’m up 47 points in my H2H and he has Lamar Miller / Hopkins left.. gonna be a true sweat this evening

• IronMonkey415

You better win and destroy him in the H2H.

• mellofellowsu

@econbrah11 said...

Jamaal Charles TD !!

Should’ve been his second.

• osuryanf

@IronMonkey415 said...

You better win and destroy him in the H2H.

I’m up a good amount but that’s two guys facing the always atrocious IND Defense

• Ipt007

Seahawks going to bust on offense.

• specvspeed03

Just cracked the top 500 in the play action with Cooper and C-mike still going…36 back from 1st

• CJtheGrump

Before the game –

[Time Traveller]: “Hey guys. Ajayi is going to have more yards and TDs than Roethlisberger.”
    [The Entire DFS World]: “BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA!”

• kswetnam1342

Is Conley even playing for the Chiefs today?

No targets yet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).