1:00 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at NY Giants ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Seattle ( -6 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, October 17th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• pick6er

@Ipt007 said...

WTH is going on with Aaron Rodgers. What a fall from grace

Missed my boy Cobb for 2 TDs so far, is Dallas D# and clock management this legit? After 5 1/2 weeks it feels that way, Rodgers needs to give the R E L A X quote to the media and start going gung-ho!

• Ipt007

Oh for sure. Hes got all day back there for the most part.

• mbyrd75

this has been the most vulturey day that could have ever been vultured..goodness. Poe? Fleener? Collins? Dalton running in TDs.

• Ipt007

Maybe that Julio TD will open this thing up.

• HeroFnStatus

What’s your guys thoughts on sleepers for the Sun-Monday night contest?

• pick6er

@DaddyDukes said...

What’s your guys thoughts on sleepers for the Sun-Monday night contest?

Since it’s vulture week, Muhammad Wilkerson for a TD. Lol

• mbyrd75

nothing drives me crazier than the cowboys playcalling. get to the 3 yard line and call 3 straight plays from the shotgun. You have a monster line just line up and run the fn ball!!

• Porsche3344

Got to love the packers. They’re down and they still want to run the ball.

• specvspeed03

going to regret pivoting to c-mike

• Ipt007

Seattle punt really

• Ipt007

JESUS CHRIST. Put Hundley in

• osuryanf

What in the world has happened to Aaron Rodgers?

• RatedDAL

The Jordy Nelson excuse was cute last year. Now what is it?

• Ipt007

Wow, who would have thought Matt Ryan would outscore Rodgers and Wilson combined.

• Porsche3344

I wasn’t expecting Seattle’s offense to struggle this much.

• Ipt007

OMG COBB AGAIN

• RatedDAL

Holy hell Rodgers. That throw was Wow.

• mellofellowsu

Whoever rostered both Ware and Ajayi has a horeshoe lodged firmly in their rectum.

• kpquick24

Primetime slate.. So thoughts on is Fuller going to play or not? Should we play him if he does play? Is anybody other than Hopkins and him worth playing at WR on Houston?

• WestCrook1

Maclin smh

• m203

baldwin has 13 yards. lol

• sgumike

Alex Smith in main slate cash just ruined all the goodness from 1pm slate results. Not sure why I thought “this time” would be different.

• monarch

Having my best day ever. 18 points back in the 500k TH-M DK kickoff special and everyone in front of me is done and I have a receiver left. Cashing in all 10 of my FD GPP’s and I went heavy on Nick Novak tonight.

• CJtheGrump

Aaron Rodgers is over until he does something to show he still has a pulse. Ditto for his receivers. I didn’t play him today but I thought maybe Cobb would at least be decent.

I’ll be over here beating myself up for not having any exposure to Saints/Panthers in a freaking cash game. That was dumb before kickoff. After kickoff, well… I’m out of self-deprecating ideas.

• themikestrick

Despite earlier reports, #Texans WR Will Fuller is ACTIVE for tonight’s game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler