1:00 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    1:00 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at NY Giants ( -3 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 2 ) at Oakland ( -2 ) —- T: 46.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Seattle ( -6 ) —- T: 45.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 46

Monday, October 17th
    8:30 PM EST : NY Jets ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CleverGroom

Welp, I guess that’s that. Certainly can’t complain.

Apologies to everybody who lost this sweat. On to Cincinnati, as they say.

• cy1985

Won $49 this week and I had Miller in 7 of 8 lineups and Mccoy in 8 of 8. The strong survive.

• osuryanf

I sincerely apologize to anyone who’s a Colts fan…. your defense is so atrociously bad that it has to be miserable to watch your team each week.

• Fonz87

Yeah they cost somebody 800,000$ lol

• Fonz87

• Fonz87

• Johno

My day was looking terrible up until tonight… Miller gave me a $100 profit… Not amazing, but it puts me in a better mood when researching next week

• zline34

@osuryanf said...

I sincerely apologize to anyone who’s a Colts fan…. your defense is so atrociously bad that it has to be miserable to watch your team each week.

Not even mad about the defense. Some of the worst offensive coordinating calls I’ve ever seen. Truly pathetic

• kdsdawg

nothing chalk about Golden Tate, he played Tate and Britt, both under 5% owned, hell Gronk was only 5.7%, Lamar Miller 17%, Michael Thomas 15.1%…not really a chalky line up at all..the winning LU had Stafford at under 5%..

• Fonz87

But hey he still shipped 200k soooo

• cy1985

Britt was the only one of the group above I thought about, but didn’t put in any lineup.

• zpa1989

solid week for me, made an 800 dollar profit. if i had gone britt over austin im in 3rd in the 2 dollar GPP on FD 400k gaurentee, for a cool 10 grand. i had Keenum mccoy miller OBJ austin cooks graham crosby houston d. bad beat, but oh well. going t west over r mathews and fading arob and d walker in more would of helped too.

• Darkman33

I was a little bitter they kicked the FG as I could have used more from Miller! I’m a casual player, but this week I really hit the research hard since I planned to play a little more then normal and it paid off. After, the sweat tonight, I think I’m addicted. Definitely going to hit the research harder from now on.

• JGun10

Mallen21 won at least 1 million and 192K in the milky maker. Might have to stop playing that contest if one guy takes down 20-30 of the top 100 scores and basically takes home everybody’s money.

• mbyrd75

That Murray over Miller decision really hurt today. ugh. Glad it’s over lol

• Fonz87

Now everyone will chase Tate & Britt next week lol

• Dfspacman

Draftkings reduced the payout for week7, 2nd place now $150000,it was $200000.

• PujolsJunkie

I think this was my first winning week of NFL in a full calendar year LOL

• kpquick24

@JGun10 said...

Mallen21 won at least 1 million and 192K in the milky maker. Might have to stop playing that contest if one guy takes down 20-30 of the top 100 scores and basically takes home everybody’s money.

Those who lost. “Its all luck, thats all dfs is. If I had entered 150 lineups I would of won a million too. Doesn’t take skill to mass enter lineups” Where are these people at tonight. Usually hear from them around this time.

• CleverGroom

@Dfspacman said...

Draftkings reduced the payout for week7, 2nd place now $150000,it was $200000.

Milly Maker didn’t quite fill this week. I’m sure this is an inevitable consequence.

On the bright side, they also cut the max entries by about 11k.

• zpa1989

in case no one believes me

http://imgur.com/OPznwtr

tough beat. oh well. thought tavon had the upide.

• Metalmitch72

I came in second in the 4K Sunday Mini Dive on fanduel. I scored 190 points and won 200 dollars.

• CleverGroom

@kpquick24 said...

Those who lost. “Its all luck, thats all dfs is. If I had entered 150 lineups I would of won a million too. Doesn’t take skill to mass enter lineups” Where are these people at tonight. Usually hear from them around this time.

I’ve put eight entries into the Milly over the last three weeks that I’ve been playing, and I’ve been profitable on it every single week. Mallen21 placed 24th last week, IIRC, but the winner was a guy who fired a single bullet. If you ask me, success seems replicable from week to week, and 240+ points seems accessible even on a budget and a schedule.

Maybe I’ll be more receptive to the “It’s all luck” narrative when mine runs out. Till then, I guess there’s only one way to find out!

• Dfspacman

Any word on Mallen21??

• deejones49

@JGun10 said...

Mallen21

delete

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).