NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/12
    8:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 46

Sunday, 10/15
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -9.5 ) at NY Jets ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Baltimore ( -6.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -1 ) at Arizona ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4 ) at Kansas City ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 38.5

Monday, 10/16
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Simplebitz

• Theguy49503

@Simplebitz said...

Dude who you telling, still cashed but missed out on some big money lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

Not even close to ready for the new week…I will check back in Thursday.

• tkofantasy

I am playing Watson, he’s Hot and still Cheap…. But what RB’s are you looking at, First glance I didn’t like many

• Theguy49503

@tkofantasy said...

I am playing Watson, he’s Hot and still Cheap…. But what RB’s are you looking at, First glance I didn’t like many

I like Thompson from the skins if Kelly is still out given the match up

• AceBoog1e

Without looking at the salaries yet I like Freeman and Kamara. Both at home on turf in high total games.

• parrothead112

How bad is Bilal Powells injury?

• lineupofpeace

all aboard the Kevin Hogan train

• stats99tuff

Watson, Fuller, Hogan, Pryor on FD. I like the $5,900 price tag on coleman as well.

• Simplebitz

@Theguy49503 said...

Dude who you telling, still cashed but missed out on some big money lol

I lost all my DFS mojo this week. The Golden Taint killed me. Lol

• sox9

@stats99tuff said...

Watson, Fuller, Hogan, Pryor on FD. I like the $5,900 price tag on coleman as well.

Which Hogan? Kevin or Chris?

• sox9

@Simplebitz said...

I lost all my DFS mojo this week. The Golden Taint killed me. Lol

Not sure why Stafford waited so long to go to him. Abdullah was clearly ineffective.

• sox9

Same w/Hopkins last night. I know it was garbage time, but he had 1 catch until late in the game, then boom 3 TDs. Same w/DAL and Dez—once King left the game they ignored him in favor of Witten short passes. Some very strange OC calls yesterday that cost teams a win.

• sox9

sorry 2 TDs, the first catch for Hopkins was a TD.

• jessedio

I don’t start my research until mid-week but at some point before Sunday after we all have a good feel for “must plays” chalk etc… We should definitely discuss all the players who aren’t being touted, or talked about. Maybe we’ll come up with some gems/great pivots that go off.

• stats99tuff

@sox9 said...

Chris hogan

• bigez952

@sox9 said...

That is a pretty obvious answer since you can’t play both Watson and Kevin Hogan at the QB spot in the same lineup so it has to be Chris Hogan.

• sox9

FD and DK FINALLY got it right—Fournette priced above Gurley

• sox9

After 1 or 2 weeks you cannot tell much about the NFL. After 5 weeks some clear trends begin to emerge. Like Fournette is a Top 3 RB. But clearest of all—-Ben and Cutler no longer have the desire to play the game.

• WidumBoise

Feels like a Blount week……..

• IrishCarBomb9

Very early in the week but my cash game RB first look seems to be between Hunt, Freeman, Kamara and A Ellington. Thoughts?

• sox9

@bigez952 said...

That is a pretty obvious answer since you can’t play both Watson and Kevin Hogan at the QB spot in the same lineup so it has to be Chris Hogan.

Do you only play one LU a week? Or 50 LUs w/the same QB? My list next week includes Brees, Rodgers, Stafford and Hogan at QB if he starts. Also if you notice the posy above the one to which I was referring was about being all aboard the Kevin Hogan train. So yes, I was confused as to whether he meant Kevin or Chris. And oh yeah, I will probably play Chris Hoganat WR as well as5 ot 5 other WRs in my LUs.

• sox9

At first glance liking Chris Hogan, Tate and Michael Thomas, Adams (if Jordy is out), possibly Amendola. P.S. not all in the same LU

• sox9

Also I’m probably gonna play Jones. Which one —Julio, Marvin or Zay? Can you guess?

• sox9

trick question BUF on a bye. I like Marvin w/Stafford as a cheap way to leave room for other players on my roster.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.