NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/12
    8:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 46

Sunday, 10/15
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -9.5 ) at NY Jets ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Baltimore ( -6.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -1 ) at Arizona ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4 ) at Kansas City ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 38.5

Monday, 10/16
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rocketman828

Seman

• sox9

CJ probably no longer playable w/both Booker and Charles getting run.

• zline34

just as planned thus far.

• Dirt_Lavert

So booker is in? CJ hurt too? This happened to me the last time I played him.

He was really the only option on this slate. I ended up choosing CJ / decker > Charles (or Booker) / TY

Looking like I dun messed up AA ron

• rocketman828

F#$k Denver they deserve to lose to Eli and his no name receiving core

• pburghpens22

Remind me to never play CJ Anderson ever again

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Shit killing me in my only2 LUs smh

I hear ya. I had CJ way too much. But that’s the way it goes. It’s been total mismatches and head scratches this season.

• jaygee9

SO on fanduel a pick 6 for the giants doesn’t count against the Denver defense for points allowed? Or is fd slow to catch up?

• Bastardo

Denver is getting too cute. Just line up and run the damn ball with CJ. No reason he shouldn’t have gotten 25+ carries tonight. And I have no fantasy stock in CJ today at all. Typical dumbass coaching, pretty standard in today’s nfl.

• zline34

@lloydjv1 said...

I hear ya. I had CJ way too much. But that’s the way it goes. It’s been total mismatches and head scratches this season.

Special teams is not defense

edit: replied to wrong post

• Njsum1

I was posting a lot this week. Had a slightly profitable week, as I said I made 40 lineups, all GPP. For anyone who cares here are some highlights and low lights of the week.

70% Ingram
    60% Kamara…every Kamara lineup had Ingram. Felt like the Duo was can’t miss, I had stated in a previous post I’d be pairing them heavily, plus if I’m going to roster someone at 70% I want injury protection.
    25% buck Allen…smh
    17.5% McKinnon…wasn’t sure about him….was going for a 5 percent underweight only ended up underweighting by about 2 percent. I said many times you just don’t completely fade a player this cheap who was projected to be highly owned, it can only hurt you.
    Some other notable rb %
    Lev bell…15
    Hunt…30
    Fournette….17.5
    gurly…10
    Freeman…7.5
    Thompson…7.5
    Perine…12.5
    Lynch..7.5
    O Melvin Gordon

Receivers I was heavy on…Tate, Crabtree, Antonio brown, Julio jones, Jarvis Landry, Hopkins, davante Adams, Desean Jackson, Thielen

Hade like 10% Keenan Allen, Ricardo Louis and Michael Thomas busts

Less than 5 percent WR…or complete fades…Larry Fitz…complete fade (not good), mike Evans (1 lineup), Chris Hogan lineup..took like crowder, smithnshuster, and Gabriel in two lineups, had Marvin jones, Robby Anderson, and Kearse in 1…that’s about it

TE…heaviest on kyle Rudolph, then Zack Miller, then Brate and gronk

Only had 1 ASJ, other guys that I had at 5 percent or less busted

QB…Heaviest on Kevin Hogan (smh)…had a lot of Watson, cousins, Brees

Like 1 to 3 shares of McCown, palmer, rivers, Ben, hoyer,

No Brady or Rogers.

Defense spread out, hit on some Baltimore, Houston and saints, TB was decent…a little too heavy on AtL and Wash. other than those just some one offs…nothing notable

• lloydjv1

@rocketman828 said...

Seman

You mean Semen?

• windsorpg

Lol Broncos stacks deady

• noddy

@pburghpens22 said...

Remind me to never play CJ Anderson ever again

Do you really have to be reminded?

• lloydjv1

Anderson is like 80 percent owned in the DK PT Play Action.

• Kamais_Ookin

CJA 150 yards 1 TD 4 receptions inc.

• CAMFAN11

Is sieman done for the night ?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbyrd75 said...

good luck. let us know how it goes. never been able to afford it myself so it’ll be interesting to hear.

I never have either until now. I’ve done very well with football this year so far, and the main slate paid out just in time so that I was able to bump up my play to a max entry level.

The Broncos DST are 65.5% owned. I am underweight at 35%, in favor of the Titans defense.
    Once I heard Mariota was going to play, I loaded up on him and his receivers.
    Murray is my favorite running back, so I went underweight on Anderson (which seems to be working in my favor).
    I’m overweight on Engram, who scored a TD.

I think this is all playing out in my favor, so we’ll see how it goes.

• Kamais_Ookin

@CAMFAN11 said...

Is sieman done for the night ?

Nope he’s going to play.

• lloydjv1

Going to join the Broncos Offense and go to sleep. I have to work, much unlike them.

• MattyK1981

Every survivor pool is over today with ATL losing and imagine if DEN lost too lol

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Damn, the only chance CJ had for more carries this half was if Siemian was injured

• lloydjv1

Semen is back.

• Kamais_Ookin

Bronco’s need more injuries on Giant’s side to have a chance. There wasn’t enough to begin with!

• Kamais_Ookin

CJA loses yards. He continues to troll us.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.