NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NFL? Come get in on some NFL talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nfl..

Thursday, 10/12
    8:25 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Carolina ( -3 ) —- T: 46

Sunday, 10/15
    1:00 PM EST : Green Bay ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 46.5
    1:00 PM EST : New England ( -9.5 ) at NY Jets ( 9.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 50
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Baltimore ( -6.5 ) —- T: 39.5
    1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 46
    1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -1 ) at Arizona ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( 2.5 ) at Jacksonville ( -2.5 ) —- T: 42.5
    4:25 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 4 ) at Kansas City ( -4 ) —- T: 46
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) —- T: 38.5

Monday, 10/16
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 0 ) at Tennessee ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Liquidice944

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I actually stacked the crap out of the Colts tonight…I am taking a shot I really dont see a high scoring game on Thursday, I used Hunt/KC D…that is pretty much it. So I am hoping for a really big night tonight. If not well back to the drawing board for Sunday.

I stacked the crap out of the Titans tonight. I agree with you about Thursday. Let it be a good one haha.

• marker0357

Got a problem? Call Jack Doyle!

• ASitar

De’Anthony Thomas the punt to have Mon-Thurs DK.

• livetorace17

@ASitar said...

De’Anthony Thomas the punt to have Mon-Thurs DK.

SHHH

• GTRandy27

Who would you play in tonight’s 2 game slate ppr cash, Tyreek Hill & Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree & Rishard Matthews

• geno

@GTRandy27 said...

Who would you play in tonight’s 2 game slate ppr cash, Tyreek Hill & Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree & Rishard Matthews

The real question is who do you want on defense

• Ajandtee

Who would you use as RB from yesterday’s Primetime slate for the game tonight Gore, Mack or Murray?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Liquidice944 said...

I stacked the crap out of the Titans tonight. I agree with you about Thursday. Let it be a good one haha.

I wish us the best of luck tonight Liquid! 51-43 final score..dont care who wins as long as we accumulate tons of points for our LU’s!

• GTRandy27

@geno said...

The real question is who do you want on defense

I’m on Kansas City, honestly Oakland is probably the play. Expecting Tennessee to be heavily owned

• Kamais_Ookin

It wouldn’t surprise me if derrick henry has more pts than murray.

• 615SCRATCHMAN

@Ajandtee said...

Who would you use as RB from yesterday’s Primetime slate for the game tonight Gore, Mack or Murray?

Henry

• Kamais_Ookin

Damn Henry is so low owned people will suffer for that. Aiken only 3ish % too.

• Kamais_Ookin

Delanie walker getting a ton of targets.

• lloydjv1

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Damn Henry is so low owned people will suffer for that. Aiken only 3ish % too.

Prolly because it’s a divisional game. But I expect Gore to get the touches too for Indy unless he is ineffective. I did go heavier on Mack and Murray though. I do hope TY has a good game too.

• Kamais_Ookin

@lloydjv1 said...

Prolly because it’s a divisional game. But I expect Gore to get the touches too for Indy unless he is ineffective. I did go heavier on Mack and Murray though. I do hope TY has a good game too.

Just surprised henry has half the ownership of mack. I think that’s bizarre. Does divisional games mean lower score usually or?

• lloydjv1

Indy may try to shuffle a bit .

• Kamais_Ookin

Damn titans non-existant run defense.

• lloydjv1

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Just surprised henry has half the ownership of mack. I think that’s bizarre. Does divisional games mean lower score usually or?

I think it just means they go with whom they trust. They are familiar with each other so I figured there won’t be too many surprises really. That’s just my thinking. I can see Gore and Mack being shuffled in and out all night to keep Tenn on theirs toes.

• lloydjv1

I also think it would be wise to allow Briskette to use those legs in this one. Don’t shackle him to a game script. May not be a defensive battle at all.

• Kamais_Ookin

Thank god moncrief dropped that td pass.

• lloydjv1

Well nice try there, but gotta find TY against this D.

• Linsanity88

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Mack’s usage is way higher than Henry’s. Henry has 10 carries over the past two weeks.

• Kamais_Ookin

Hilton 82% owned like diggs vs bears, hopefully no goose egg injury. :v

• Kamais_Ookin

@Linsanity88 said...

Mack’s usage is way higher than Henry’s. Henry has 10 carries over the past two weeks.

The coach specifically said he wants henry to get more carries so i figure this game going to be split with murray carries. Not confident with mack’s usage where he has to compete with gore and turbin.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Thank god moncrief dropped that td pass.

ughhh have him in all my entries.

Wish I didn’t read that as I am not currently watching lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler