NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DFScoholic

I’m liking the ravens redemption week

• DFScoholic

All in on Joe Flacco what can go wrong

• parrothead112

Seems like an ugly week

• thenefariousone

Whoever plays the Bucs right? lol..

• Messiah717

@parrothead112 said...

Seems like an ugly week

Some big expected totals on the board.

• RatedDAL

If this ain’t a 250 with 2 scores week for Julio there never will be.

• Ronboogie6

Does anybody have a clue about the Bucs RB situation?

• Messiah717

@Ronboogie6 said...

Does anybody have a clue about the Bucs RB situation?

Yes, they stink.

• speskowi

Just wanted to say that I’m currently ranked 120th/420,000 on yahoo NFL league due to this forum. Thanks everybody for you help.

I think this week, I’m locking Julio Jones. Should be lower owned because he’s slumping and has a high price tag. He’s due for a big game.

• Messiah717

@speskowi said...

Just wanted to say that I’m currently ranked 120th/420,000 on yahoo NFL league due to this forum. Thanks everybody for you help.

I think this week, I’m locking Julio Jones. Should be lower owned because he’s slumping and has a high price tag. He’s due for a big game.

Sadly, Hooper and Sanu had more targets yesterday.

• speskowi

@Messiah717 said...

Sadly, Hooper and Sanu had more targets yesterday.

That was due to Steelers pressure up front. 6 sacks and a lot of hurries. I don’t see the Bucs defense doing that on the road.

• NDNole

Kelvin Benjamin. He gets a couple deep shots a game. He has to connect at some point right? I’l give him a shot this week in one lineup.

• Ace15

@speskowi said...

HA! Julio may have tricked me for the first 5 weeks, but I know it was because he wanted me to wait until this week to go nuclearr! All aboard the Julio train!

• dgballer

@speskowi said...

Nice I’m 816 in Yahoo cup. Came in 99 a couple of years ago

• Trappist1

@dgballer said...

Nice I’m 816 in Yahoo cup. Came in 99 a couple of years ago

Yahoo Cup’s are brilliant and will not surprise me one bit if Yahoo wins in the long term. It is a great way to introduce seasonal players on their platform to DFS and also help DFS players grow their bankroll playing the Yahoo Cup across all the sports.

• Dsingleton3321

Julio will most definitely be chalk at 7900 on DK. And I’ll eat that chalk all day this week.

• Dsingleton3321

Gurley at 10k! Wow that seems crazy. I know back in the day DJ and Bell got up close to that but they were putting up mid 30 to low 40 point fantasy games every week. Gurleys best game was last week at 33… will be interesting to see how many people pay up for him in gpps

• Dsingleton3321

I hate chasing points but Crowell at only 5K against Indy… sign me up

• Trappist1

@Dsingleton3321 said...

Gurley at 10k! Wow that seems crazy. I know back in the day DJ and Bell got up close to that but they were putting up mid 30 to low 40 point fantasy games every week. Gurleys best game was last week at 33… will be interesting to see how many people pay up for him in gpps

DK’s algo has noticed the trend of having 3 elite RB’s in winning line-up’s and they just put a spanner into the works. It now makes it very hard to have 3 elite RB’s in one line-up for week 6.

• Trappist1

@Dsingleton3321 said...

I hate chasing points but Crowell at only 5K against Indy… sign me up

Next week it will be the other RB’s turn for the Jets.

• parrothead112

@Trappist1 said...

Next week it will be the other RB’s turn for the Jets.

Play em both? Less then 10k. Same for the Seahawks

• zpa1989

i think lynch is in a good spot at home but only plays 50 60 % of snaps. i would like to see that number a bit higher.

guessing correct on the TB/ATL game is going to be key.

• Dsingleton3321

Julio/Jackson/brate stack…. could include Winston in Big Gpps

• superjon

Lol at the idea of going all in on Julio

He’s been due for a big game for over a year now

Not sure how much exposure I’ll have but I’ll definitely be underweight.

• sfguy21

Milly back down to $10. Common for this time of the year, or are they just struggling to get numbers?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).