NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

@theghostofveebs said...

He’s washed. Apple is there only good corner now. Elite in 2016. Middling 2017. Toast 2018.

Hasn’t he gotten much better with each game? Last 2 games he hasn’t given up squat as far as I know.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@CuttyTheInsane said...

When are people going to stop chasing Ridley…

Probably not this week. If you combine Red Zone rushes/targets, I believe Ridley leads the team. Might see a few of those this game. Edit: Lol according to this thread Julio doesn’t score TD’s

• hodge50

I read that Crowell has missed a couple practices now. Powell at $4500 is worth looking at.

• mike42

@theghostofveebs said...

This is making me think Miami is a sneaky D….if you accept the idea that Mitch played above his head against a pitiful TB defense and this emboldens Nagy to push Mitch beyond his capability against a defense that has had its name dragged through the mud in the past couple weeks.

From listening to Chicago sports radio, I think the opposite. Mitch should be more comfortable with the plays this week since I’m sure he’s had more time to process and practice them. They scaled things back to keep it only things our qb likes and is comfortable with. The surprise in this game is going to be “(player-popup #jordan-howard)Jordan Howard”:/players/jordan-howard-35446’s increased usage.

I think he does implode one of these weeks, just not this one. Although it is possible, you need a team with a good enough O to force the issue and make is have to come back. I don’t think Mia is that team.

• mike42

Indy Wr’s You got Jets very thin at cb ( Buster and Trumaine out) this week vs the most pass happy O in history. Great source of value for cash LU’s and possibly very usable ceilings for GPP’s.

• GTRandy27

Melvin Gordon & Coutee or Hyde & Hopkins in cash?

• markymark13

I agree with the Colts WR’s. Ebron is banged up as well, so Swoope may end up being a viable option also

• 808state

@GTRandy27 said...

I would go with Gordon and Coutee. Hyde only played 35% of snaps last week and I think that’s too risky in cash. Hopkins has a bad matchup and is more of a tournament play.

• Ronboogie6

@CuttyTheInsane said...

When are people going to stop chasing Ridley…

I don’t think I’m chasing? In a good spot vs tb and clearly gets red zone looks. Kid is athletic and I can realistically hope for 100 yards and a td. In regards to too many weapons you could stack Ryan/Jones/Ridley/Sanu and get 3x. They almost did vs cincy. IMO I think Ridley is a safe bet for 12-18 pts.

• AVivier

Anyone know who is playing TE for the Giants tonight?

• AVivier

@GTRandy27 said...

I don’t particularly like Coutee here. He has a pretty low floor imo.

• GTRandy27

@808state said...

I would go with Gordon and Coutee. Hyde only played 35% of snaps last week and I think that’s too risky in cash. Hopkins has a bad matchup and is more of a tournament play.

Definitely hear what you’re saying but Hyde still got 19 touches last week, and now in a close spread game this week. IMO Hopkins is matchup proof and has the safest floor of any WR in the league not named Antonio Brown. Love MG3 every week but idk, afraid of a let down game from Coutee tbh…

• lineupofpeace

I think John Brown might smash this week and be this week’s version of Robby Anderson.

His deep threat usage is absurd – leading the league in air yards and 20+ yard targets by a substantial margin. On paper this might not seem like the best matchup, but it’s mostly because the Titans have played Josh Allen and Bortles which makes them look better as a pass defense. They’ve gotten smoked by Watson, Tannehill, and Wentz.

Malcolm Butler might be the worst corner in the league through 5 games. In those three games with competent quarterbacks, Stills, Fuller, and even Jordan Matthews scored on 40+ yard bombs. Guess who was in coverage on all three plays? Yup, Malcom Butler.

Based on where they line up Crabtree should see more of Butler than Brown will, but I’d count on the coaching staff finding a way to take their shots at Butler using Brown.

• jfitzgan

Hey guys. Quick question. I’m in a good spot in duel Monday-Thursday Gpp. Currently have Agholor and shepard left to play. Do I keep them or swap out for Beckham and Davis? And is Davis the play over latimer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• AVivier

@jfitzgan said...

Hey guys. Quick question. I’m in a good spot in duel Monday-Thursday Gpp. Currently have Agholor and shepard left to play. Do I keep them or swap out for Beckham and Davis? And is Davis the play over latimer? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I wouldn’t want any part of Davis or Latimer outside of Showdown punts. If you can find a way to upgrade to Alshon w/o killing your other spot, I’d look into that.

• jfitzgan

@AVivier said...

I wouldn’t want any part of Davis or Latimer outside of Showdown punts. If you can find a way to upgrade to Alshon w/o killing your other spot, I’d look into that.

Only way I get up to Jeffrey is if I go goedert/Ellison over ertz.

• IronMonkey415

Longest TD this weekend?
    Probably go to John Brown, he seems to always catch the long one.

On sorry did I say this out loud?

• theghostofveebs

@AVivier said...

Anyone know who is playing TE for the Giants tonight?

Last I knew Ellison was a GTD. I have a showdown lineup with Garrett Dickerson lol.

• NDNole

@IronMonkey415 said...

Longest TD this weekend?
    Probably go to John Brown, he seems to always catch the long one.

On sorry did I say this out loud?

I think you spelled Antonio Callaway wrong.

• monarch

Question. I have won a bunch of Milly tickets valued at 20 dollars apiece but the milly is 10 dollar entry this week. Does that mean I need to wait until it is back to a 20 dollar entry?

• econbrah11

@NDNole said...

I think you spelled Antonio Callaway wrong.

Were you the guy last week who said he was a lock in virtually every post?

• joephoto

@monarch said...

Question. I have won a bunch of Milly tickets valued at 20 dollars apiece but the milly is 10 dollar entry this week. Does that mean I need to wait until it is back to a 20 dollar entry?

Me too. DK will exchange them for $10 Milly tix (2-1) if you ask them.
    I converted 2 of my 13 tix already. Saving the others until another week.

• mdritter3d

@AVivier said...

I don’t particularly like Coutee here. He has a pretty low floor imo.

Why a low floor? Hopkins in a tough corner matchup, Fuller seems to me as the one with low floor as shown in last weeks game. Couttee seems like a lock for 6 receptions and 60 yds and maybe a touch.

• TopDawgs07

@mike42 said...

Yes. Locket is due for regression and I think this game goes off as a whole, Baldwin had the worse matchup last week Vs a top slot cb, this week is pretty much the opposite. Definitely feels like the squeaky wheel narrative works for WR’s, look at OBj last week. Worth a shot.

I said it back in page 3, this game stands out to me. Carr or Russ are pivots off of Winston. Baldwin, even Cooper, are dirt cheap. I think there’s quiet shootout potential here. Sign me up.

• Matoshea

Why aren’t more people on Carson this week? 19 and 32 carries the past 2 weeks and a 4400 price tag going against an awful run defense. I know it’s a split backfield bit what else am I missing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).