NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frUnk

I like the Colts DST @ $2500 on DK. Colts have 17 sacks, Jets turned it over a bunch this season. Sam Darnold looks like a scared kid playing a man’s game. I like them for a lower priced GPP option on DK.

A couple DK salary savers. Chris Carson playing in London against the crappy Raiders. Keke, do you love me….. If this guy plays for the Texans, he’s a lock for me at only $4600 on DK.

You got to have pieces of the TB @ ATL game if you want to take down a GPP this weekend. Winston seems to show up for ATL games. Julio balls out against the Bucs.

Good luck this weekend grinders, let’s take down that Milly!!

• RatedDAL

@bigez952 said...

Where did you get that time difference? London is only +5 hours from EST so they are playing the exact same time as they would for any East Coast game. It will be 6pm local London time and 1pm EST. So for PST that would be a 10am game.

I dont know what i was thinking. I think i was thinking it started at 10 AM in London for some odd reason.

Just not big on this game regardless.

• mdritter3d

@ASitar said...

J-vile DST

Also, aside from Chicago, who else y’all got at DST

Bears, Dallas, Miami, Cleveland, ravens

• NDNole

@thefantasyman said...

Marty Bryant? Led the team in receiving yards last week, no one on SEA to shut him down, 6 weeks in its about time they get this kid the ball considering how inconsistent Cooper is with the butter fingers and the aging of Jordy Nelson. $3500 for a guy getting looks with 15 targets last 3 games and averaging 20/yards catch. I get the warm fuzzy feeling inside the way Robbie Anderson did last week.

Didn’t he only play like 11 or 12 snaps though?

• NDNole

Peterson and Redskins D. Thank me later. They are at home and favored. Panthers low key give up a decent yardage per carry, which bodes well for AP, which in turn means he may get fed the ball. Im expecting 22-27 points from Peterson and very low ownership given the turd he just dropped against the saints. I expect to get 10-12 from skins D with upside for more. I will be rolling with Skins and Peterson when they are at home, favored, against a team that gives up more than 4 yards a carry.

• markymark13

Thomas Davis returns this week. I know he’s getting old but he should help improve the Panthers’ run defense

• infantryboys

@NDNole said...

Didn’t he only play like 11 or 12 snaps though?

I think that was a result of his fumble. Gruden is old school that way.

• DFScoholic

@frUnk said...

I like the Colts DST @ $2500 on DK. Colts have 17 sacks, Jets turned it over a bunch this season. Sam Darnold looks like a scared kid playing a man’s game. I like them for a lower priced GPP option on DK.

A couple DK salary savers. Chris Carson playing in London against the crappy Raiders. Keke, do you love me….. If this guy plays for the Texans, he’s a lock for me at only $4600 on DK.

You got to have pieces of the TB @ ATL game if you want to take down a GPP this weekend. Winston seems to show up for ATL games. Julio balls out against the Bucs.

Good luck this weekend grinders, let’s take down that Milly!!

Lmfao

• sox9

Any thoughts on Olsen or Njoku this week? First week back for Olsen and LAC supposedly good at safety vs. TE. That said, Kittle burned LAC for 6-125

• DFScoholic

@parrothead112 said...

I kind of like Dallas. They seem to get after QB’s and the DB’s are okay. Plus they’re cheap.

• joephoto

Need to pick the best QB for my Thurs-Mon. Already ahead because of S. Barkley.
    Carr, Mahomes, Brady or Winston ?

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

Need to pick the best QB for my Thurs-Mon. Already ahead because of S. Barkley.
    Carr, Mahomes, Brady or Winston ?

Ok- I need to pick 8 of the top guys and a defense —QB RB RB RB WR WR WR FLEX DEF.

Go—

• joephoto

@squidkill said...

Ok- I need to pick 8 of the top guys and a defense —QB RB RB RB WR WR WR FLEX DEF.

Go—

Start with Barkley. And remember to use a TE.

• Simplebitz

@thefantasyman said...

Jon Ross a nice pivot off Bryant at $3400.

If he’s set to play then I’m totally locking him in FD for longest TD of the week.

• DFScoholic

@NDNole said...

Peterson and Redskins D. Thank me later. They are at home and favored. Panthers low key give up a decent yardage per carry, which bodes well for AP, which in turn means he may get fed the ball. Im expecting 22-27 points from Peterson and very low ownership given the turd he just dropped against the saints. I expect to get 10-12 from skins D with upside for more. I will be rolling with Skins and Peterson when they are at home, favored, against a team that gives up more than 4 yards a carry.

• Simplebitz

• Soma919

@NDNole said...

I’d temper my expectations here… First of all, Alex Smith is terrible. Just thinking about him makes me gag a little bit. Second, I feel like Cam will rebound this week. Olsen is back and McCafferey will gash the Redskins D. Third, Thomas Davis is back for the Panthers. No thanks…

• NDNole

@DFScoholic said...

Yeah I know, some laughed when I went with the old man at home earlier this year too LOL he went over 25. That’s why we play GPP cant make $ if you don’t take some risk, so long as I can defend my thought.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I just wanted to stop by and say this slate is ugly. I think something like 80% of my player pool costs less than 5K on DK. I can only find 3 QB’s even worth thinking of playing. If TB/ATL disappoints at all this will be a very low scoring week.

• Simplebitz

@NDNole said...

Yeah I know, some laughed when I went with the old man at home earlier this year too LOL he went over 25. That’s why we play GPP cant make $ if you don’t take some risk, so long as I can defend my thought.

• Simplebitz

@Pandamonious said...

I just wanted to stop by and say this slate is ugly. I think something like 80% of my player pool costs less than 5K on DK. I can only find 3 QB’s even worth thinking of playing. If TB/ATL disappoints at all this will be a very low scoring week.

Most of my LUs have a lot of excess salary especially on FD. (Going for quick and cheap receivers for that 100k.) Gonna be an interesting week…

• econbrah11

@Pandamonious said...

just wanted to stop by and say this slate is ugly. I think something like 80% of my player pool costs less than 5K on DK. I can only find 3 QB’s even worth thinking of playing. If TB/ATL disappoints at all this will be a very low scoring week.

I’m betting on the Rams/Broncos game. Two overrated defenses with relatively good offensive weapons.

• Supanice

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think it will be low scoring, there are a lot of questionable guys who could lead to big salary relief come Sunday morning.

I still have PTSD from the last Bilal Powell chalk.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Supanice said...

I don’t think it will be low scoring, there are a lot of questionable guys who could lead to big salary relief come Sunday morning.

I still have PTSD from the last Bilal Powell chalk.

There’s already value everywhere. That’s the thing. Most of the best plays this week are cheap. It’s super easy to play whoever you want without being entirely unrealistic. That’s not the issue, the issue is there’s a bunch of ugly games this week that only seem relevant, because that’s what this slate is. Not trying to sound like I’m complaining or anything. This is just as weird week.

• Trappist1

@Pandamonious said...

I love the slate, there is no gimmes here. Ownership should be dispersed and few sneaky spots. Not a big fan of slates with obvious plays and needing to score 200 plus to reach cash lines. 210-215 could win most GPP’s this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).