NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Briancobb33

Pretty sure Reed is on a pitch count this season. He has played no more than 41 snaps all season

• miggs6876

Twist it anyway you like. Their receiving core is the bottom portion. Of the NFL. My saying is “ you can’t make shit smell like ice cream.”

• kdsdawg

couldn’t find the weather report on the forum..am I missing something

• miggs6876

@Brian7479 said...

Is zero AB, Juju, AJG, Mixon a bad idea?

Yes. Gotta have a little of them in case they go off. I suppose it depends on how many lu you have.

• mike42

@Harbaugh04 said...

At $2500 on DK, thinking of TE Erik Swoope from the Colts as a possible punt play- because, hey, why not??

I like it. Second TE on Indy is better than 1/2 the TE’s in the league. Ebron was missing plays last week with his 9 injuries. Amazingly, bad hands are not listed on his injury report.

• miggs6876

@ASitar said...

Is anyone else on her like 70% heavy on Chris Carson?

70% seems awful high. He is in a time share with Davis.

• Supanice

@Briancobb33 said...

Pretty sure Reed is on a pitch count this season. He has played no more than 41 snaps all season

Yup almost exactly 40, but with all the injuries today and coming off such an embarrassing loss you would ASSUME they would turn him loose right? That’s what any rational coach/team/organization would do…

• mike42

@miggs6876 said...

Twist it anyway you like. Their receiving core is the bottom portion. Of the NFL. My saying is “ you can’t make shit smell like ice cream.”

No, but you could have noticed that Cam doesn’t need great WR’s to smash and now he has a few capable of making plays, which is at least 2 more than he’s had in a while. That was the point and it’s valid.

• BCSDFS

Is Crowell playing

• kdsdawg

@BCSDFS said...

Is Crowell playing

expected to play but maybe limited..hope that pulls folks off of Powell

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Is anyone else on her like 70% heavy on Chris Carson?

• rttemple

Really liking Luck and Hines

• DFScoholic

@rttemple said...

Naked luck party

• miggs6876

@mike42 said...

No, but you could have noticed that Cam doesn’t need great WR’s to smash and now he has a few capable of making plays, which is at least 2 more than he’s had in a while. That was the point and it’s valid.

I get your point about Cam. My point is his receivers are in the bottom tier. To be exact ranked 30th in the NFL. Naked Cam is in play. Only Healthy Olsen and CMC are the others to target.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@rttemple said...

The Mack is back so be careful with Hines. He could still have a good day, but he’ll probably see less snaps, which could lead to less touches.

• TopDawgs07

@thedkexperience said...

Took a few days off from foruming and listening to the podcasts in an effort to do a brain reset after my first loss of the year in Week 5. Ironically even though going WR heavy prooved to be unwise due to Julio, at the end of the day the real reason I didn’t cash was because I benched Connor at noon. Live, learn, move on.

As for this week, I decided to go back down to just 4 bullets instead of 10. I took 3 shots in the Thur – Mon and ended up with a bunch of Falcons and Bucs like I’m assuming most of you did. In the main, I took a hard pivot away to an old reliable QB that I think might end up winning the second highest scoring game at 1PM.

Ladies and gentleman … it’s Russell Wilson time.

This makes me feel better. I’ll just say I have quite a bit of Russ this week.

• ASitar

Going Bibbs over Barber. That’s the sub $4k non chalky play bay bay.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

This makes me feel better. I’ll just say I have quite a bit of Russ this week.

Not trying to talk anyone off Russ, but he doesn’t run anymore. That was always a big part of his appeal and how he could put up those smash scores. He hasn’t thrown it more than 26 times in the last 3 games as they’ve just been pounding the ball on the ground and Wilson has just become a pocket passer. With that said I do like Lockett’s ability to burn that OAK secondary and like the squeaky wheel theory with Baldwin.

• Simplebitz

@rttemple said...

Whao Whaoo! If you put Hines in then Luck will not be naked! I REPEAT! LUCK WILL NOT BE NAKED

• rttemple

@Pandamonious said...

The Mack is back so be careful with Hines. He could still have a good day, but he’ll probably see less snaps, which could lead to less touches.

Thanks for the heads up, looks like a naked luck party after all

• Tcbaseballfan

T-minus ~3 hours and a game opening drive until the Winston chalk start griping!

I’m still stuck between min/chi/Bal/hou D. Going with stud backs this week (Gurley, McCaffrey, Yeldon) and digging for WR value.

• Briancobb33

2 WRS I really like are Hopkins and Cooks. A lot of people will be going Julio and Evans in that range but these two could easily outscore the chalk guys for 1300$ less on DK.

I also like paying up for TE this week. All the sheep are going to punt because of no Ertz, Kelce, and Gronk. Should leave Jared Cook and Reed with low ownership

• EhhTimmay

If Osweiler does start. Does this put Drake back into play?

• dgballer

Has the weather in Denver changed? I just saw a forecast for 25 degrees and cloudy. Can anyone local verify?

• ASitar

Cincy D gonna eat. Stacking Dalton/Uz/Cincy. Ben, 3 picks today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler