NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I think Conner and Mixon are both in play this week..I do not have a project because it will be biased (Steelers Fan) but I think Mixon has been playing very well this year and I think the Steelers will be focusing more on the pass today.

Xxx Heins. Do you think your Steelers win today?

• MrPerfekt7

@Giez said...

Chester Rogers anyone? GPP?

• jjpk

@Giez said...

• DFScoholic

@Giez said...

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I would trust Awesemo over him, but he doesn’t know everything either. There’s so much info to process week to week it’s easy to lose sight of certain things. It’s easy to see Barber’s lack of success, Jones finally being activated and getting more carries than Barber, but failing to see that Jones got garbage time carries only really. To miss that it seems like the coach still sees Barber as the feature back and so on. I don’t know. Whatever happens happens. Sometimes you just have to go forth with your gut. If Barber fails so be it. If he gets 10 I don’t think it guarantees your line up doesn’t cash, if he does what he did in GB and adds a TD that’s massive.

Both TB RBs literally have a floor of 4 points – I’ll play a couple but I’d just as rather have Bibbs in same price range as he already got a goalline carry last week (and scored) and with AP and their entire passing game nicked.

• superjon

Grant is the new Seige of these live shows, and he loves Winston.

Just a heads up.

• jjpk

Luck is going to throw, what, 40 times today? Figure the backfield gets 10 targets (mostly Hines, though Mack is back). 12 more for the TEs. That leaves 18 for the WRs. Those will be going predominantly to Grant and Rogers. I like both today at around 4500 on DK.

• JsDrmn

Anyone else think about rolling Conner + Mixon?

• kelhan19

Who’s the receiver to pair w Winston in cash?

• DFScoholic

Fun fact if you have highest scoring player in at least 35% of your lineups you can take some decent loot home

• noddy

Man I wish I knew who to play in my cash lineup. I’m so confused

• yellowdart24

Picking three cash rbs on DK is such a coin flip. CMC, Conner, Mixon, Zeke, Yeldon, Coleman. Don’t love or hate any of them.

• jjpk

@kelhan19 said...

Who’s the receiver to pair w Winston in cash?

Evans. But he also loves Brate in the red zone if you want to go cheap.

I’m off DJax. Look at the game logs from 2017. Those 2 rarely got on the same page in any given week.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Both TB RBs literally have a floor of 4 points – I’ll play a couple but I’d just as rather have Bibbs in same price range as he already got a goalline carry last week (and scored) and with AP and their entire passing game nicked.

Yeah, my whole Barber debate began before we knew Thompson was expected to sit. I agree that Bibbs might be the better play at this point. Sometimes the difference between just cashing and cashing big is being one step ahead of the field. I had Boyd in that showdown when no one else really did, now people realize his role in the offense this year and he’s in play almost on a weekly basis and a 6K receiver. This situation is a little different, but there’s parallels. It’s like predicting CHI would use Cohen’s speed to get outside against TB a couple weeks ago instead of pounding Howard up the middle. Knowing what can change and might be different this week then past weeks is what sets you apart.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

Xxx Heins. Do you think your Steelers win today?

The Bengals have been playing very well this year…last week Steelers made adjustments, and even though I strongly feel the Steelers D stinks..the Bengals have yet to prove to me that they can win a big game. This is a BIG GAME…especially for the Steelers. I think Hayden shadows Green, the Steelers have been getting pressure on the QB’s as of late. Penalties have killed them in stopping drives.

Honestly I think Steelers bitch slap the Bengals today…I think Conner and AB have big days. I am biased however if this is a week that Tomlin can right the ship and show he has this team focused and under control this will be it. They have already tied with Cleveland and lost to Baltimore..this is a MUST win for the Steelers.

I think they win because they have to or there season is pretty much over..I am betting on the fact the Steelers are a big game team. (except of course when the Patriots are in town.)

• Pandamonious

@JsDrmn said...

Anyone else think about rolling Conner + Mixon?

I’m not. I’m more Conner+Uzomah or Boyd. Or Mixon+Vance.

• DFScoholic

@noddy said...

Man I wish I knew who to play in my cash lineup. I’m so confused

• DFScoholic

@TruHawks said...

Anyone else experiencing account restrictions on DraftKings?

• mr_papageorgio

Can’t…stop…tinkering…as of now my only exposure to ATL is Coleman and I don’t love it.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Pandamonious said...

. I agree that Bibbs might be the better play at this point

Any chance Perine is active today?

• Pandamonious

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Any chance Perine is active today?

I would think. Pretty gutsy to only have AP and Bibbs active, with AP’s injury situation.

• Njsum1

@Giez said...

I don’t know, game total up 2 points since the open, he’s seen 11 targets per week over the last two, has a pretty decent matchup and costs 4500 on DK. While anything can happen and no one has a crystal ball, seems to me like a player I’d want in all game types. Let’s hope the rubber meets the road here.

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

Can’t…stop…tinkering…as of now my only exposure to ATL is Coleman and I don’t love it.

I’m scared to give you recommendations. It was one thing when it was a $400 MLB entry, but a 3K NFL entry. I can’t. Even if it only technically cost you I think you said $556 to enter.

• scott33

Dalvin Cook inactive, hmm…

• iron_tactics

@superjon said...

Grant is the new Seige of these live shows, and he loves Winston.

Just a heads up.

Seige is saying Atlanta DST for GPPs so nope, not the new Seige

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).