NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Our friends at Fanball have launched a new DFS format that we think is incredibly unique and insanely fun! As an exclusive bonus only for RG-referrals, get a $20 deposit bonus when you deposit $20 or more on Fanball using our link below!.
    GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE $20 DEPOSIT BONUS ON FANBALL

Thursday, 10/11
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at NY Giants ( 2.5 ) —- T: 45

Sunday, 10/14
    1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 43
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 57.5
    1:00 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 2.5 ) at NY Jets ( -2.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    1:00 PM EST : Seattle ( -2.5 ) at Oakland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    1:00 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 2.5 ) at Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) —- T: 54
    1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Carolina ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Cleveland ( 1 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : LA Rams ( -7 ) at Denver ( 7 ) —- T: 52.5
    4:25 PM EST : Baltimore ( -1.5 ) at Tennessee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 42
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at New England ( -3 ) —- T: 58.5

Monday, 10/15
    8:15 PM EST : San Francisco ( 10 ) at Green Bay ( -10 ) —- T: 46.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t know, game total up 2 points since the open, he’s seen 11 targets per week over the last two, has a pretty decent matchup and costs 4500 on DK. While anything can happen and no one has a crystal ball, seems to me like a player I’d want in all game types. Let’s hope the rubber meets the road here.

Yeah, I think he works everywhere. Almost seems more like a cash guy as we don’t really know what his ceiling is for sure, but he seems to have a nice floor. But yeah, I have him in some GPP line ups anyway.

• monarch

All the Thielen with Cook out?

• deeebo

i feel weird playing Mixon and Connor on FD. but idk who else i could pivot to with Julio/Evans in the lineup.

• ASitar

With a $10 buy in and twice as many people playing twice as many LUs in the MM gonna have to be real creative. I have lots of:

Chargers
    Raiders
    Gurley
    Ekeler
    Chris Carson
    Julio
    Sanu
    Hooper
    Boyd
    Lockett
    Godwin
    Bears
    Houston

GL all

• jjpk

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Any chance Perine is active today?

Looks like he is, though I can’t find a beat writer confirmation. Still rolling with Bibbs.

• monarch

Chester Rogers is top ten in separation per next gen stats and Jets play man so Rogers seems logical.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am only starting one player from the ATL/ TB game and that is Austin Hooper …I think this game becomes a huge disappointment.

• ASitar

Last year when the Bucs played ATL with Winston at QB, Barber had 13 carries for 53 yards, 3 catches for 15 yards, 0 TDs, and a lost fumble. That’s what I see him doing again today.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

I’m scared to give you recommendations. It was one thing when it was a $400 MLB entry, but a 3K NFL entry. I can’t. Even if it only technically cost you I think you said $556 to enter.

Lol I’m scared enough of my own recommendations. My main concern right now is that I don’t have any of the top priced RBs in my LU and that feels like a mistake based on what winning LUs have looked like this year. Pretty sure I’m rolling with Cousins and Diggs though, especially now that Cook is out.

• Playtaw1n

@ASitar said...

Last year when the Bucs played ATL with Winston at QB, Barber had 13 carries for 53 yards, 3 catches for 15 yards, 0 TDs, and a lost fumble. That’s what I see him doing again today.

Grady Jarrett, Deion Jones, Keanu Neal, dontari poe and Adrian clayborne were all on Atlanta then…

• JsDrmn

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not. I’m more Conner+Uzomah or Boyd. Or Mixon+Vance.

Ended up going Mixon + Juju.

• PapaScruffy

Yeldon and Sanu or Coutee

Or

Carson and Lynch

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Lol I’m scared enough of my own recommendations. My main concern right now is that I don’t have any of the top priced RBs in my LU and that feels like a mistake based on what winning LUs have looked like this year. Pretty sure I’m rolling with Cousins and Diggs though, especially now that Cook is out.

Yeah. Cousins man. I don’t know. Don’t get too cute. I like the idea of MIN exposure, but I’m looking more at Thielen or even Murray. Arizona is going to slow that game down. I can’t imagine Cousins chucking it 40+ times. If I’m going up there just eat Ryan. If you want to fade Julio I don’t know how you don’t go to another ATL WR. They’re going to air it out, they’re going to score TD’s. If it’s not Julio it’s going to be Sanu, Ridley, or Hooper.

• ELopez432

Lindsay or Murray?

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. Cousins man. I don’t know. Don’t get too cute. I like the idea of MIN exposure, but I’m looking more at Thielen or even Murray. Arizona is going to slow that game down. I can’t imagine Cousins chucking it 40+ times. If I’m going up there just eat Ryan. If you want to fade Julio I don’t know how you don’t go to another ATL WR. They’re going to air it out, they’re going to score TD’s. If it’s not Julio it’s going to be Sanu, Ridley, or Hooper.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have Sanu. If I get off Cousins/Diggs I’ll probably put Julio on there. I just really can’t find much that I feel good about this week. At least I only have one more hour to think about it.

• mr_papageorgio

@ELopez432 said...

Lindsay or Murray?

I’d go Lindsay.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Darell Daniels Seahawks tightend

• schoony82

Is CLE defense a horrible idea?

• superjon

Changed all my Jordan Reed LU’s with Dalton or Wilson to Alex Smith.

• Luctyl99

If I’m going to get Melvin Gordon at what seems to be his lowest ownership all year count me in.

• rttemple

• JsDrmn

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Darell Daniels Seahawks tightend

• TopDawgs07

This may be the first week where paying down at RB and up at WR pays off. To me, there are just so many cheap options at RB. I know that’s against the trend, but it seems the play. Good luck today!

• Ronboogie6

Just messing around on fd I made a lu with lat Murray/ito/Carson and Julio/Evans/Thielen and am thinking about throwing it in the kickoff. Should I keep it or put gurley back in and go down from Evans to Sanu or Rogers?

• PapaScruffy

Nope, loved Cleveland D last week too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).